energy peat

It is anectodal, but today I had the worst bout of diarrhea in my life ( probably from xylitol, which I never use, but I did today). It was the real Armageddon. Never ever have I experienced anything like that, not even after food poisoning.I had an unopened bottle of CamphoSal, which arrived 2 days ago. I was planning to wait for more testimonials, before I use it. However, cosnidering circumstances, I decided it was an emergency so I opened the bottle. I took 20 drops with a little bit of water. After about an hour everything stopped. My bowels went still and silent, comfortable. I can't be 100% certain it was from CamphoSal, but I see no better explanation. I had a meal after that and I am still fine. Seems like the storm went away for good. I will definitely continue using it for some time.
I’ve had bouts of diarrhea for most of my life. Years and years ago I recall jumping up from the table after having coffee with cream. I wasn’t observant of additives in cream etc. but I now think that might have been the issue. Lately I’ve had diarrhea almost daily and I can’t control it with food. I take Imodium if I have to but really hate to go there and rarely take it. Yesterday I received my order from Idealabsdc. I took 5 drops of CamphoSal before bed with a little orange juice. Everything settled down in my gut and it’s still calm this morning. That’s AMAZING! I’ll continue with another 5 drops tonight and see how it goes. Wish I’d known about this so many years ago. Thank you Haidut for the products and everyone else for your comments.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals