Cancer Can Be Treated By Calcium Carbonate

rei

Yesterday a very interesting study was published about how "calcium carbonate nanoparticles" were used to prevent cancer recurrence with 50% effectiveness after surgery in mice. It immediately brought back a memory of a doctor that over a decade ago came forward claiming cancer is a fungus and can be treated using similar methods. I looked it up and it was dr. simoncini and he used sodium bicarbonate instead of calcium carbonate.

His theory might be far out, but this new study strongly indicates he might have been right.

UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center : Latest News

OP
R

rei

Simoncini claims much higher success using his method. Even cancers that are considered incurable. It sounded all too grand when i first heard about it, but with this study i am reevaluating his claims.

And it actually has quite a lot of testimonies behind it. And i mean medical documents, doctors testifying, people with names interviewed etc.

tankasnowgod

Yesterday a very interesting study was published about how "calcium carbonate nanoparticles" were used to prevent cancer recurrence with 50% effectiveness after surgery in mice. It immediately brought back a memory of a doctor that over a decade ago came forward claiming cancer is a fungus and can be treated using similar methods. I looked it up and it was dr. simoncini and he used sodium bicarbonate instead of calcium carbonate.

His theory might be far out, but this new study strongly indicates he might have been right.

I don't know much about Dr. Simoncini, other than basically what you posted. I think a lot of people have a hard time with the idea that a viral agent (fungus, bacteria, virus, or whatever) is responsible for cancer, but it was basically proven and known since the early 80's, with David Vetter, the Bubble Boy. He didn't have a functioning immune system, was keep alive in a 100% sterile environment, and when the bone marrow transplant that was designed to kick start his immune system gave him a disease (epstein-barr), he spontaneously developed several tumors.

OP
R

rei

What is the source on that epstein barr? Wiki simply states mononucleosis. And as i expected, immediately when i searched for it i found that "Systemic Candida infections are usually encountered as opportunistic infections" with it. Exactly same as it is with cancer. You brought an important additional argument to this view to my knowledge.

Systemic candidiasis with acute Epstein-Barr virus infection. - PubMed - NCBI

Maybe the candida simply caused mononucleosis, and then later cancer?

Whichway?

This is a completely different method to Simoncini who used high dose bicarbonate.

This uses calcium carbonate nanoparticles with an antibody attached to it. When it is placed in the wound site from where a tumor is removed it dissolves slowly and releases the antibody slowly that helps the immune system recognize any cancer cells not removed in the surgery and attack them.

OP
R

rei

That is their sales pitch. It also conveniently makes it patentable. Until actual research is released i assume the "nanoparticle" and "antibody" are marketing speak to be able to sell carbonate to cure cancer. We'll see once more studies are released.

Cirion

Anything that promotes metabolic health is helpful in the "cure" of cancer... so if anything, the single best thing for curing cancer would probably be supplemental thyroid... calcium and CO2 are both helpful for metabolic health though, but I wouldn't call that a singular "cure" for cancer per-se.

A proper "cure" for cancer would be holistic and include all elements that promote an overall increase in metabolism.

Bringing down cortisol/serotonin/estrogen would probably be potent anti-cancer treatments as well. Living in a very low-stress environment would be critical, so the patient would need to move somewhere ideal to support healing (tropical climate and/or high altitude).

aquaman

Anything that promotes metabolic health is helpful in the "cure" of cancer... so if anything, the single best thing for curing cancer would probably be supplemental thyroid... calcium and CO2 are both helpful for metabolic health though, but I wouldn't call that a singular "cure" for cancer per-se.

A proper "cure" for cancer would be holistic and include all elements that promote an overall increase in metabolism.

Bringing down cortisol/serotonin/estrogen would probably be potent anti-cancer treatments as well. Living in a very low-stress environment would be critical, so the patient would need to move somewhere ideal to support healing (tropical climate and/or high altitude).

Great post :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So basically the calcium is buffering the acidosis making the body more alkaline. "Cancer" cannot survive in an acidic environment.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Simoncini claims much higher success using his method. Even cancers that are considered incurable. It sounded all too grand when i first heard about it, but with this study i am reevaluating his claims.

And it actually has quite a lot of testimonies behind it. And i mean medical documents, doctors testifying, people with names interviewed etc.

Why wouldn't the study findings and Simoncini's results be explainable simply by the increase in CO2 both calcium and sodium carbonate cause and the resulting decrease in lactate? Recently, several studies have been posted showing the Warburg "Effect" is actually a direct cause of cancer. There is no need to invoke viruses, pathogens, fungi, etc when a simpler explanation (Occam Razor) would suffice.
The Warburg "effect" Is, In Fact, A Direct Cause Of Cancer

Considering the other posts that immune dysfunction is probably one of the initial steps in cancer, it would be quite natural to find all kinds of opportunistic infections in an immuno-compromised patient. The role of estrogen as activator of all viruses has also been well-publicized by Peat. And since the vulnerability to infection and the functioning of the immune system depends on a cell's energetic status (high thyroid/ATP/progesterone/pregnenolone/DHEA and low estrogen/cortisol) we are once again back into the realm of metabolism as the primary driving factor of cancer.
Immune Decline (Not Genetics) Causes Cancer And It Can Be Easily Fixed
Reducing Estrogen Synthesis Regenerates Thymus Destroyed By Aging
Cancer Transmitted By Organ Transplant, Curable If Immune System Is Intact
Cortisol Therapy Makes Cancer Resistant To Treatment

The theory of pathogens as the cause of cancer is actually a well-oiled machine trick because it falls squarely into the preferred area of Big Pharma - i.e. profitable and patentable vaccines against "cancer-causing" infections, toxic drugs that can eradicate bacteria/fungi "implicated" in cancer, and of course the gospel of all medical treatments - genetic editing to "restore" the immune system. The latter has not been for cancer yet, but the effort is underway.
Unique gene therapy prevents, reverses multiple sclerosis in animal model
MS breakthrough: Replacing diseased immune system halts progression, allows repair

This way, the industry not only avoids the embarrassing admission that they were wrong about cancer (being a genetic disease) for more than 100 years but also gets to keep making a ton of money on the backs of the unsuspecting (and grateful) public. The story stays the same - a heroic, tough and eventually victorious battle against an evil disease caused by lurking "enemies" (pathogens). All enemies crushed by triumphant medical advances 100+ years in the making and of course the medical industry was always on the right path to curing this disease but, you know, if takes a lot of time and tribulations /s.

haidut

Forum Supporter
So basically the calcium is buffering the acidosis making the body more alkaline. "Cancer" cannot survive in an acidic environment.

Actually, the cancer cell is VERY alkaline inside. It keeps expelling the lactic acid outside of itself so the extracellular environment is acidic but the intracellular one is alkaline. Peat wrote about that in several of his articles. And just as I suspected and corroborated by thread I posted above on the role of estrogen in immune dysfunction, these changes are driven by estrogen.
Cancer: Disorder and Energy
"...The increased intracellular alkalinity and intracellular calcium that result from the combination of those factors increase the tendency of cells to be overstimulated, leading to aerobic glycolysis, the cancer metabolism. Improving any part of the system tends to increase carbon dioxide and decrease lactate, permitting differentiated functioning."

"...When a tissue is exposed to estrogen, within minutes it takes up water, and begins to synthesize fat, with a tendency to produce lactic acid at the same time. The alkalizing effect of lactic acid production is apparently what accounts for the uptake of water. Since it takes longer, at least 30 minutes, to produce a significant amount of new enzymes, these early changes are explained by the activation of existing enzymes by estrogen."

"...The alkaline cancer cell surrounds itself by the acid that it emits, and this extracellular acidity increases the ability of fatty acids to enter the cell (Spector, 1969); cancer cells, although they are synthesizing fat, also avidly take it up from their environment (Sueyoshi and Nagao, 1962b). This fat avidity is so extreme that cancer cells in vitro will eat enough polyunsaturated fat to kill themselves. This has been offered as proof that fish oil kills cancer. Saturated fats, however, have a calming effect on cancer cells, inhibiting their aerobic glycolysis (Marchut, et al., 1986) while permitting them to resume the respiratory production of energy."

The increased alkalinity if the signal to uptake water, swell, and begin to divide.
Leakiness, aging, and cancer
"...The tissue water retention caused by estrogen, hypoxia, and stress is analogous to the swelling of gels and colloids, that is, it's governed by the state of the electrons and counterions in the system. Excitation, fatigue, or injury can cause a shift of pH toward alkalinity, causing water uptake and swelling."

Increasing CO2 has a quick calming effect on this deranged state.
"...Increasing carbon dioxide lowers the intracellular pH, as well as inhibiting lactic acid formation, and restoring the oxidation of glucose increases CO2. Inhibiting carbonic anhydrase, to allow more CO2 to stay in the cell, contributes to intracellular acidification, and by systemically increasing carbon dioxide this inhibition has a broad range of protective anti-excitatory effects. The drug industry is now looking for chemicals that will specifically inhibit the carbonic anhydrase enzymes that are active in tumors. Existing carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, such as acetazolamide, will inhibit those enzymes, without harming other tissues. Aspirin has some effect as an inhibitor of carbonic anhydrase (Bayram, et al., 2008). Since histamine, serotonin (Vullo, et al., 2007), and estrogen (Barnett, et al., 2008; Garg, 1975) are carbonic anhydrase activators, their antagonists would help to acidify the hypoxic cells. Testosterone (Suzuki, et al., 1996) and progesterone are estrogen antagonists that inhibit carbonic anhydrase."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Actually, the cancer cell is VERY alkaline inside. It keeps expelling the lactic acid outside of itself so the extracellular environment is acidic but the intracellular one is alkaline. Peat wrote about that in several of his articles. And just as I suspected and corroborated by thread I posted above on the role of estrogen in immune dysfunction, these changes are driven by estrogen.
I am talking about the overall environment, lymph system, etc. And estrogen is acidic so that plays into the overall environment.

tankasnowgod

What is the source on that epstein barr? Wiki simply states mononucleosis. And as i expected, immediately when i searched for it i found that "Systemic Candida infections are usually encountered as opportunistic infections" with it. Exactly same as it is with cancer. You brought an important additional argument to this view to my knowledge.

Systemic candidiasis with acute Epstein-Barr virus infection. - PubMed - NCBI

Maybe the candida simply caused mononucleosis, and then later cancer?

If you are referring to David Vetter, the source was the bone marrow itself. The virus was dormant in the donor, but once the bone morrow was transplanted to David, it became active and spread rapidly. It's discussed in this documentary (you can skip to the 45:00 minute mark for that discussion)-

tankasnowgod

Really good idea- The Island Where People Forget to Die

OP
R

rei

Haidut, i completely agree it might simply be some other effect as you suggested. Or a combination of effects, the strong antifungal property might in itself be a huge decrease of burden on the body, and when the opportunistic candida is killed on site the situation can start to normalize if proper nutrition, vitamin status etc. has been achieved.

Cirion

I don't have cancer myself but I'm starting to think the only way I'll get out my hypothyroid funk is to move somewhere like that myself... as I'm honest with myself, I realize more and more that the bustle of modern life is just not for me, I can "feel" the stress in other people now that I'm trying to lower stress and can sense it in myself and even others now, just by how they move / conduct theirself (You can see that most people "Rush", walk way too fast, etc.) Almost no one knows how to relax anymore.

Whichway?

The wound site where the tumour was cut out is acidic, but more importantly the cancer cells have surface receptors on their membrane which enables them to evade detection by immune killer cells. The antibody in the calcium carbonate enables the immune system to "see" the cancer cells, and then kill them.

So the therapy is more than just changing the environment from acid to alkaline.

alywest

I don't have cancer myself but I'm starting to think the only way I'll get out my hypothyroid funk is to move somewhere like that myself... as I'm honest with myself, I realize more and more that the bustle of modern life is just not for me, I can "feel" the stress in other people now that I'm trying to lower stress and can sense it in myself and even others now, just by how they move / conduct theirself (You can see that most people "Rush", walk way too fast, etc.) Almost no one knows how to relax anymore.
I definitely recommend trying mindfulness exercises.