Dangers of Thyroid scintigraphy (thyroid scan)?

GreekDemiGod

I have a thyroid vascular nodule that is 1.7 x 1.1 x 1.2 cm in size and the endo recommended I do a scintigraphy procedure, to determine potential risks, and after that, a biopsy

Thyroid scintigraphy (thyroid scan) is a nuclear medicine examination used to evaluate thyroid tissue.
I'm wary because it uses a radioactive substance that is injected into the blood.
Thoughts on possible dangers? Should I do it or not?

This is the substance used for thyroid scans.
Technetium-99m (99mTc) is a metastable nuclear isomer of technetium-99 (itself an isotope of technetium), symbolized as 99mTc, that is used in tens of millions of medical diagnostic procedures annually, making it the most commonly used medical radioisotope in the world
Tc-99m is the most widely used tracer in nuclear medicine, accounting for over 85% of routine diagnostic procedures in a nuclear medicine department. The following radiation characteristics of technetium-99m make it an ideal agent

Technetium-99 can pose a health risk when it enters the body. Once in the human body, Tc-99 concentrates in the thyroid gland and the gastrointestinal tract. However, the body constantly gets rid of Tc-99 in feces. As with any other radioactive material, there is an increased chance that cancer or other adverse health effects can result from exposure to radiation.

The Tc-99m used in medical diagnostics has a short, six-hour half-life and does not remain in the body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals