DHT 5 Alpha reductase

maxpower

All the androgenic things, and stuff that increases dht training etc foods supplements, also has anyone used DHT powder made themselves

golder

I know this goes against the grain, but for those on transcrotal scream and DHT is literally through the roof, is there any way to slightly lower it?

Jremy25

I have to say from my experience trying natural methods to boost DHT, I noticed very little to no effects.

I’m using 10% DHT gel now for 4 months and the effects which I have received on libido, gyno reversal, facial/body hair growth and penile growth, COMPLETELY blow anything else out of the water.

That being said, perhaps my natural 5 alpha reductase enzyme activity is so low that only actual DHT could help me here.

Cyborg009

I have to say from my experience trying natural methods to boost DHT, I noticed very little to no effects.

I’m using 10% DHT gel now for 4 months and the effects which I have received on libido, gyno reversal, facial/body hair growth and penile growth, COMPLETELY blow anything else out of the water.

That being said, perhaps my natural 5 alpha reductase enzyme activity is so low that only actual DHT could help me here.
Lucky, seems like you're a good responder. I just started some topical DHT cream and its kinda killed libido and is causing some shrinkage/turtling after application. Any advice?

OP
M

maxpower

Lucky, seems like you're a good responder. I just started some topical DHT cream and its kinda killed libido and is causing some shrinkage/turtling after application. Any advice?
What DHT gel are you using ?

Jremy25

What dosage are you using and where are you applying it? Are you using Alphagels DHT gel? Seems to be one of the only few sources on the market.

Cyborg009

What dosage are you using and where are you applying it? Are you using Alphagels DHT gel? Seems to be one of the only few sources on the market.
Yeah its Alphagel sourced I started at around 50mg/ day DHT gel applied to inner forearms and penis but have seriously lightened the dose to around 6 drops for the time being as i seem to respond better to a smaller dose, not sure if theres a better way.

Another source I'm getting dht cream from to see if I'll have better results, heres hoping.

Jremy25

Y
Yeah its Alphagel sourced I started at around 50mg/ day DHT gel applied to inner forearms and penis but have seriously lightened the dose to around 6 drops for the time being as i seem to respond better to a smaller dose, not sure if theres a better way.

Another source I'm getting dht cream from to see if I'll have better results, heres hoping.
You might be getting some T and E2 suppression if you’re not taking any T or HCG with it. That would explain what’s going on. A lower dose may work better for you.

OP
M

maxpower

What other source can you send link thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals