Difficulty getting an erection laying down

allan442

I have a libido again which is nice, and erections are pretty good now from some of the stuff I’ve been experimenting with. Not sure what helped most though.

Now I noticed that it’s difficult to get an erection when laying down but fine when sitting or standing. Could it be because I haven’t had a libido for years? Or could this be an issue with circulation?

cdg

I have a libido again which is nice, and erections are pretty good now from some of the stuff I’ve been experimenting with. Not sure what helped most though.

Now I noticed that it’s difficult to get an erection when laying down but fine when sitting or standing. Could it be because I haven’t had a libido for years? Or could this be an issue with circulation?
What did you do to get your libido back? Maybe in time the problem will resolve itself

OP
A

allan442

What did you do to get your libido back? Maybe in time the problem will resolve itself
Truthfully I don’t know what did it. When I started taking manganese libido improved quickly. Stopped taking that and was taking copper supplements which raised it higher. I don’t know how manganese could do that. I stopped taking it because idk what I was doing.

Lee Simeon

It is not always a problem per se, because being seated stems venous return. Its very common.

Vanset

Check your blood pressure standing and/or sitting a couple of times and then check it laying down in bed. Lay down, wait a few minutes and measure it. My bet is that your diastolic will drop significantly.

OP
A

allan442

Check your blood pressure standing and/or sitting a couple of times and then check it laying down in bed. Lay down, wait a few minutes and measure it. My bet is that your diastolic will drop significantly.
Diastolic is low in general. Not too low but I’ve had it in the 40s sometimes when I go to the doctor. Systolic is normal and will occasionally be in the 120s

Vanset

Diastolic is low in general. Not too low but I’ve had it in the 40s sometimes when I go to the doctor. Systolic is normal and will occasionally be in the 120s
Could be anemia, dehydration, excessive vasodilation from something etc.

OP
A

allan442

Could be anemia, dehydration, excessive vasodilation from something etc.
If it’s anemia it’s not from iron that’s for sure. Not vasodilation if anything I might have the opposite considering my extremities. And I drink enough fluids. I do thing anemia is still possible from other causes.

OP
A

allan442

You're the low E2 guy right? Have you done any additional tests since that thread? @allan442
I have fully functioning libido now. I am planning on getting a very comprehensive bloodwork done soon.

Laying down and getting erections seems to be dictated by my gut health so I’m focusing on that. Overall, I rapidly improved sexually and halfway mentally. Still getting fatigue which is directly tied to my gut. I tried AC a few times and each time it resolves my fatigue and mental symptoms.

Vanset

I have fully functioning libido now. I am planning on getting a very comprehensive bloodwork done soon.

Laying down and getting erections seems to be dictated by my gut health so I’m focusing on that. Overall, I rapidly improved sexually and halfway mentally. Still getting fatigue which is directly tied to my gut. I tried AC a few times and each time it resolves my fatigue and mental symptoms.
Have you ever tested for copper? Also test for rbc, hgb and hct my dude. I don't really have problem with erections, but I'm running on low diastolic and I'm thinking it's either messed up cortisol and/or aldosterone or copper deficiency which I confirmed with a blood test.

OP
A

allan442

Have you ever tested for copper? Also test for rbc, hgb and hct my dude. I don't really have problem with erections, but I'm running on low diastolic and I'm thinking it's either messed up cortisol and/or aldosterone or copper deficiency which I confirmed with a blood test.
Yeah I just made a thread to sort of update my situation. But I’ve tried copper and it more or less isn’t doing much I don’t think. I fear it’s just getting stored. I will definitely test for it thougj

Edit: RBC is usually a bit high. I may be dehydrated though

Vanset

Yeah I just made a thread to sort of update my situation. But I’ve tried copper and it more or less isn’t doing much I don’t think. I fear it’s just getting stored. I will definitely test for it thougj

Edit: RBC is usually a bit high. I may be dehydrated though
For what it's worth copper can take months to go up. Some people on this forum supplement it for 3-6 months and it's just not rising. I have seen people in the exact same situation on reddit. It just takes a long time to replenish.

OP
A

allan442

For what it's worth copper can take months to go up. Some people on this forum supplement it for 3-6 months and it's just not rising. I have seen people in the exact same situation on reddit. It just takes a long time to replenish.
do you think dates or any high copper food could be used as an alternative to supplements? I believe the anti microbial action of copper supplements is messing with my gut.

Vanset

do you think dates could be used as an alternative to supplements? I believe the anti microbial action of copper supplements is messing with my gut.
Beef liver, shellfish, squid, shiitake mushrooms, cashews, cocoa, potatoes, lentils. Maybe oysters as well, but I'm not so sure about that, since they might be too high in zinc. Dates don't seem to have much, at least according to cronometer.

OP
A

allan442

Beef liver, shellfish, squid, shiitake mushrooms, cashews, cocoa, potatoes, lentils. Maybe oysters as well, but I'm not so sure about that, since they might be too high in zinc. Dates don't seem to have much, at least according to cronometer.
Thanks. Copper foods don’t give me issues but the supplements make me sometimes feel like I’m in the early stages of an antibiotic. My last run of copper I got past that but I noticed I still had some fatigue. I forgot to keep taking it. I was too scared to go past 1mg a day of Cu1. I might try a lot of shiitake mushrooms and see what happens.

OP
A

allan442

Copper is a b1tch to get.
Hey man. I tried half a tablespoon of cacao powder which has quite a bit of copper. I’m wired right now.. is this from the copper or cocoas dopamine effects? It’s good for productivity but seems like it’d be really hard to sleep tonight. It was only half a tablespoon. Have you tried it?

Vanset

Hey man. I tried half a tablespoon of cacao powder which has quite a bit of copper. I’m wired right now.. is this from the copper or cocoas dopamine effects? It’s good for productivity but seems like it’d be really hard to sleep tonight. It was only half a tablespoon. Have you tried it?
It's probably the caffeine. I avoid caffeine in general.

HighT

I used cronometer for first time yesterday and it shows 97% of copper I got, but the iron was 200 something. Could be in this case so much iron to neutralise copper. I'm asking specifically for grey hair. Also my B12 was like 300 + lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals