Does anyone follow Matt Stone's Eat for Heat model?

LadyRae

Yes, almost a decade ago I came across Matt Stone's Eat for Heat Blog, and it was something that would lead me to reading Ray Peat's work which i was already familiar with, but allowed me to further appreciate Peat's work.

Practically, as a skinny athlete then in my fifties, with tendency to under eat, I got scarred when I friend invited me to hike Mt. Washington for spring skiing. and I feared
hitting a wall, but the "refeeding" was a welcome invitation that my body appreciated and got me ready for what I was able to do better than I expected...

When we had breakfast before our drive, I remember my friend pouring a half a cup of sugar on his oatmeal like nothing but just thought that as a everyday skier he was eating for heat as just a matte of course...
I keep remembering, that's how I ate as a kid! I'd pour a half cup of maple syrup over my breakfast (oatmeal or eggs/buckwheat pancakes)... Felt great.

I have been eating a lot more fresh fruit and all around a much lower fat diet lately, here in Washington state. I have been relying on gelatin for protein more, having a higher protein breakfast but really tapering off throughout the day. Feeling very warm and cozy throughout the day even though it has been in the teens and 20s here, Fahrenheit

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals