Donate blood?

iLoveSugar

Whats the verdict on donating blood? Will it wreck someone even worse? I started TRT and my hematocrit is now high. Extremely fatigued as well. Doc recommends to donate.

Don

Whats the verdict on donating blood? Will it wreck someone even worse? I started TRT and my hematocrit is now high. Extremely fatigued as well. Doc recommends to donate.
First few times I fet good, but after say 3 I was so weak after donating and not feeling well. Dont think Ill ever donate again.

I am researching the topic, this is close to be the panacea if done well.

Blood donation if for therapeutic purposes should be bloodletting. After extraction, the person should fill the self-exclusion form saying that the blood is not to be used.

Specifically this would be for the case of poisons of the kind that don't leave the blood, the "forever chemicals", like the dreaded organochlorines: the "autism" poisons, or the "schizophrenia" poisons. It's all a matter of dose.

Times should be respected.

For every 500ml or so extraction, at least close to three months should pass.

To make the best use of every extraction, people should solubilize their poisons in the blood, otherwise they would be losing red blood cells for nothing.

This is how to make "blood donation" work.

And what we want is to not lose anything. For that we need a specific type of hemodialysis called therapeutic apheresis.

People must demand it. That's the cure of a lot of chronic illnesses and the end of our stagnation as human beings. Poisons are holding us back. That's why the generalized low vibe of the people, not like it was so some decades ago.

So that way, with maybe two hours or so of procedure, the blood of the people would end up clean as it has never been. And they may say: "I didn't feel like this since I was a child".

Push it. Big Pharma must fall.

And to solubilize lipophilic poisons, one should have some lipids in the blood at the time of the extraction. For that, fat people be fasting a little, or skinny ones be having some meal before, ensuring lots of lipids to hook the poisons in the blood and get them out, otherwise they would be attacking the cells.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

You kind of lost me there. So is that different than just our normal pint donation of whole blood?

You kind of lost me there. So is that different than just our normal pint donation of whole blood?
If you can't access therapeutic apheresis, aim for blood donation.

If you or anyone else is poisoned and "donating blood", that he be filling the self-exclusion form to say that the blood is not to be used. We don't want to poison others with our toxic blood.

That way a "blood donation" is made a bloodletting.

Simple as that.

And to get the poisons out, a thin person must go with at least two hours ago having eaten some fatty meal, or taken omega 3's or something. To solubilize the poisons and get them flowing in the blood.

And a fat person could use some little fasting from the day ago for that purpose, to get the poisons flowing in the blood.

That's how it works.

But you know what? Red blood cells are lost in the process, and it shouldn't be like that, unless one be having excess of them. Which is not the case for the majority of us.

That way, since resourcing to this in the 21st century would be stupid, what we need to do is demand therapeutic apheresis. This is the hidden hemodialysis. People must wake up to the crimes against humanity undertaken by Big Pharma and her partners in crime.

Once there is a little bit of terror, then everyone wants healthy people being able to defend one. Don't let evil blind people stand in the middle.

This is an open message, as you may understand @iLoveSugar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals