charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have a feeling I will be consuming them in mass quantities soon as they arrive. :rolling

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just got my dates in, OMG, nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. :woo

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh yeh, definitely feeling the warming effects of the dates. Nice!

Are these really considered dry fruit? They don't exactly seem dry. They are gushy and oh so yummy.

pete

Manchego cheese wrapped dates.

Manchego cheese from Spain: pasteurized sheep's milk, rennet, salt.

shaadoe

If anyone is interested in ordering some of the best gooiest fresh dates, I highly recommend Bautista Organic Dates. Their website is 7hotdates.com. I make no money from this company, I only recommend them because for the price you can find no better IMO. I have been ordering from them for years. The Khadrawy are my favorite. All of their dates have been harvested with the last few weeks, compared to the dates in the stores which are last years crop.

cliff

I'll second the recommendation for bautista, they sell them locally at my farmers market and are the best dates available. I was selling them for awhile to people from 30 bananas a day which made him super popular, kinda screwed me because he doesn't go to the farmers market as much anymore :lol:

pete

The Bautista's farm is like 25 miles from the Chocolate Mountain Aerial Gunnery Range.

YuraCZ

So I made some changes in the diet. I started with the standard Peat diet. 2L of milk, 1L of OJ etc. But it was too much fluids for me. I was freezing all the time. So I stopped drinking OJ and started to eat 300g of dates. Those dates working amazing for me. It's like night and day. OJ vs dates.. I also changed 3,5% milk for 1,5% milk. So more carbs, less fat, less fluids. I feel much better. :clap:

Luann

Dates gave me an off feeling and sleeplessness, but then again every fruit under the sun seems to vibe badly with me, must be a pesticide or preservative thing. I wasn't eating the organic ones. Am headed to get organic as soon as I can source them, cause dates are DELICIOUS.

raypeatclips

Dates gave me an off feeling and sleeplessness, but then again every fruit under the sun seems to vibe badly with me, must be a pesticide or preservative thing. I wasn't eating the organic ones. Am headed to get organic as soon as I can source them, cause dates are DELICIOUS.

How many dates were you eating?

Luann

A lot, I was using them to meet some nutrient needs that milk and liver weren't meeting, so maybe a 6 - 700 calorie serving of them every other day.

Luann

I thought about the fiber, but really won't know until I get some organic dates. They are great though so maybe I can just cut back and eat a little.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals