EMF Stickers (?!)

Dapose

Forum Supporter
@Pete Rey Love it! I’m sorry I singled you out! Ha! I was just trying to let me thoughts flow a bit and was just having fun! I apologize if if I made you feel weird! Sometimes I just like having more of a sense of discussing this with a real person instead of commenting to “the Ray peat forum.”
I definitely like what you wrote about examining methodology. Ray always says things like that when asked about where to find good science!
Anyways,
Thanks!

RealNeat

One should block and distance themselves as much as humanly possible from not just radio but all other non native EMFs and then if they have spare money they should invest in these more esoteric devices. One can test their own biomarkers for signs of improvement (as such devices claim to improve). One thing to watch out for is radioactive pendants, stickers and negative ion emitters, they are quite literally radioactive and dangerous, usually because of thorium.

"Woo-woo" device thread (Scalar, Schumann, Harmonizers, Tensors, Orgonite, Sacred Geometry)

RealNeat

I am thinking about getting a new Acu-Vac coil. On mine, the gold coating is gone and it is bent out of shape. It is over 15 years old.

There is a book that Slim Spurling wrote which is worth reading. He told me a few interesting stories:

Apparently psychic people can see a blue ‘lode’ exiting one end of a copper wire, while the other side has a red lode. In the early beginning with experimenting with loops of copper wires. Copper wire is drawn and that seems to imprint something. When the two ends are fuzed together, the psychic person that Slim was working with saw a white ‘lode’ on one side of the closed loop. It would draw this ‘energy’ from one side and pushed it out the other side. So Slim would mark the side where this energy would be coming out. One customer who had heart problems put such a loop on his heart and his heart sat out - before he started to faint, he realized he had used the wrong side, quickly flipped the loop and his heart started beating again!

Then Slim folded the wire in half, so both ends met at the ends, and then twisted the two halves, and then fuzed these ends together. Now both sides of the loop showed the white lode emanating! He also used the length or fractions thereof of the ‘sacred cubit’.

The Acu-Vac coil still possesses this polarity. It supposed to have therapeutic use, one can place the ‘sucking’ end over an area of the body that hurts or is inflamed and afterwards use the emitting side to push energy into the affected area. To be honest, I have not tried that.

Then Slim told me that he and a group of friends took the Acu-Vac coil to a nearby spa and placed the Acu-Vac coil into the geothermal water stream entering the pool by holding it with one hand into the stream. Then they saw that Slim’s arm would started to glow until his whole body was lit. Later that evening, he visited a psychic friend who was amazed to see powerful lodes emanating from Slim’s palms, maybe 3 feet high!

Amazed by this story, I took my Acu-Vac coil to the exact same spa, while I visited Slim that day. I repeated what Slim did but didn’t see anything. Later that year, I was in Germany with my son visiting my mom. We all drove down to Baden-Baden, where my mom wanted to visit an old friend of hers. I went to the gorgeous Friedrichsbad, if you ever come to Baden-Baden you have to visit it, it is like an old Roman spa! I took my Acu-Vac coil with me and positioned it at the bottom inlet of a large pool (they have several pools there) holding it in place with my feet. Then I saw a young couple entering the pool on the other side and then I saw them raising their arms out of the water and looking at their arms strangely. I didn’t have my glasses on but it seemed like the Acid-Vac coil was doing something and the couple were more ‘sensitive’ than I. I didn’t ask them, plus this was all nudity that day…
Your accounts and stories remind me of Ray and Atom Bergstrom, very entertaining and educational all the while humorous.

Pete Rey

@Pete Rey Love it! I’m sorry I singled you out! Ha! I was just trying to let me thoughts flow a bit and was just having fun! I apologize if if I made you feel weird! Sometimes I just like having more of a sense of discussing this with a real person instead of commenting to “the Ray peat forum.”
I definitely like what you wrote about examining methodology. Ray always says things like that when asked about where to find good science!
Anyways,
Thanks!
It's all good! That's one of the big reasons why I always valued his perspective so much. I know it can be a polarizing subject, but I feel that this is one of the few places on the internet where both scientific and non-scientific healing modalities are valued. I just hate seeing marketers taking advantage of people by masquerading the latter as the former.

OP
CreakyJoints

CreakyJoints

@Pete Rey I think you put it much more eloquently than I could and I'm grateful for your involvement in this thread!

They certainly did change at least what appears on their website even though their advert here is as dubious as it was before. Some interesting points, though: the "methodology" is much more extensive than I'd expect just for a "summary" but simultaneously it is sufficiently vague that it couldn't be the contents of a final paper. The final paragraph of that document is fascinating: do liver and colon cells enjoy a complete immunity from the effects of EMF radiation? Why have EMFSolutions gone to lengths to say "there has been only ONE legitimate proof of how EMF affects our cells..." when they've also mentioned Dr. Martin Pall, whose paper was essentially a massive collection of studies, all of which are different kinds of proof of the same? Indeed, this "study" itself references at least four other papers! Why can I not find any mention of this study anywhere; was EMFSolutions, in fact, the publisher? How is there less EMF exposure in the product group than the "no EMF" group? How is one value seemingly double the opposite value but has a note saying "no significant difference"? Was the harmoniser literally just baffling the EMF radiation by being a solid object in between the router and the cell chamber? Will I ever learn what "subatomic chaos" actually means?

I also find that quotation they've posted advising us "we must be skeptical even of our skepticism" a bit funny.

Pete Rey

@Pete Rey I think you put it much more eloquently than I could and I'm grateful for your involvement in this thread!

They certainly did change at least what appears on their website even though their advert here is as dubious as it was before. Some interesting points, though: the "methodology" is much more extensive than I'd expect just for a "summary" but simultaneously it is sufficiently vague that it couldn't be the contents of a final paper. The final paragraph of that document is fascinating: do liver and colon cells enjoy a complete immunity from the effects of EMF radiation? Why have EMFSolutions gone to lengths to say "there has been only ONE legitimate proof of how EMF affects our cells..." when they've also mentioned Dr. Martin Pall, whose paper was essentially a massive collection of studies, all of which are different kinds of proof of the same? Indeed, this "study" itself references at least four other papers! Why can I not find any mention of this study anywhere; was EMFSolutions, in fact, the publisher? How is there less EMF exposure in the product group than the "no EMF" group? How is one value seemingly double the opposite value but has a note saying "no significant difference"? Was the harmoniser literally just baffling the EMF radiation by being a solid object in between the router and the cell chamber? Will I ever learn what "subatomic chaos" actually means?

I also find that quotation they've posted advising us "we must be skeptical even of our skepticism" a bit funny.
All excellent points and questions. I would say yes, if the study exists, then we are to believe that EMFSolutions is indeed the publisher, and they're not sharing it. Just a "summary." My gut and real world business experience tells me the study does not exist, and Ms. Maziveyi was simply paid to perform a basic experiment and do a short writeup endorsing the product.

The funny thing about that quotation is that I actually agree. Ultimately very little in this world can be proven outright, therefore it's wise to keep an open mind regarding unproven or unprovable ideas, within reason. (I still won't budge on dowsing, haha.) It's why I'm not a fan of skeptic gurus like Dawkins or Michael Shermer. The deboonker meme is a perfect satire of that narrow way of thinking. However, when you dedicate so much energy to insisting the effectiveness of your product can be proven scientifically, it sure does seem pretty disingenuous.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals