Everytime I am constipated and I drink a can of soda.....

TacoVampire

I have a bowel movement soon after. This has happened countless times. It's a like a parlour trick at this point.

Does anyone else have this knee jerk reaction? I have also had this happen when I've drank 16oz of fresly squeezed orange juice.

dukesbobby777

It happens with coffee and fruit juices. I don't really drink water or sodas, but nice to know these work as extra options if needed. If constipated, and realising I've barely had any fluids that day, I will realise what needs to be done.

Panopticon

cia ai, endotoxin is drying your body... ai is using it as reference,like this Deus ex quote "no need to be alarmed for now... I can protect you and Daedalus for about a day or so" your body protein vibration pattern lock... thats why the protein restriction in our future, ai control... eat mushrooms if you value your health, they have anti endotoxin compounds as peat said...

frannybananny

cia ai, endotoxin is drying your body... ai is using it as reference,like this Deus ex quote "no need to be alarmed for now... I can protect you and Daedalus for about a day or so" your body protein vibration pattern lock... thats why the protein restriction in our future, ai control... eat mushrooms if you value your health, they have anti endotoxin compounds as peat said...
But why does Ray Peat say to boil them for 20-30 min or even longer? My favorite way is to sautee them in butter and garlic for maybe 5-7 min.?

Mauritio

I have a bowel movement soon after. This has happened countless times. It's a like a parlour trick at this point.

Does anyone else have this knee jerk reaction? I have also had this happen when I've drank 16oz of fresly squeezed orange juice.
It might simply be the fluid that reverses constipation.

For me everything carbonated speeds things up.
I suspect it causes a bile release and that helps with transit speed.

Panopticon

But why does Ray Peat say to boil them for 20-30 min or even longer? My favorite way is to sautee them in butter and garlic for maybe 5-7 min.?
because of hydrazine like chemicals but they are different than pure hydrazine (the explosive in airbags) if you eat wild mushrooms raw they have a bit of psy effect because of the vibration of the natural hydrazines... if you eat too much without chewing and not boiled, it actually kills your cilia cells in the small intestine...
thats why peat says it is better to boil for 3 hours or 30 min if you are hungry... my mom made ghee(clarified butter) so thats how we eat them... the anti endotoxin compounds mostly survive the heat but hydrazine is broken down...

frannybananny

because of hydrazine like chemicals but they are different than pure hydrazine (the explosive in airbags) if you eat wild mushrooms raw they have a bit of psy effect because of the vibration of the natural hydrazines... if you eat too much without chewing and not boiled, it actually kills your cilia cells in the small intestine...
thats why peat says it is better to boil for 3 hours or 30 min if you are hungry... my mom made ghee(clarified butter) so thats how we eat them... the anti endotoxin compounds mostly survive the heat but hydrazine is broken down...
Hey, thank you for that explanation.... very useful! This last winter/spring was the first time I actually foraged for wild mushrooms becuse of all the rain in California.... we actually had some. It was a successful and adventurous endeavor ... and delicious!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals