Fat solubles are alcohols? According to a Dr. Smith

@ddjd If they can be useful to you I have these two images but I don't know the source of origin. Charlie posted a new graphic source in a new thread.

Attachments

• Alimenti Bassa A.webp
    61 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20231119-140928.png
    Screenshot_20231119-140928.png
    472.9 KB · Views: 9

Hugh Johnson

Cholesterol is alcohol. The term is too wide to have much meanign outside chemistry. This guy could at least read the wikipedia page before making high and mighty pronouncements.

All the foods ecologically meant to be consumed are toxic, and abortifacent beans are the answer. Give me money.
Forcing yourself to only eat once a day is optimal, and carbs are the devil. Gib even more money.

InChristAlone

I think his approach is one of several valid strategies, but his rhetoric sure is annoying. Retinol can definitely do damage if very hypothyroid and it’s not being metabolized in my experience. It’s very good to be cautious about it, but I don’t think it’s a toxin in the right context and can have benefits. But it also doesn’t seem absolutely essential either. Guys doing very low vitamin A often show good T levels.
Then why does the body wrap it up so tightly and store it in your fatty tissues? The body stores forever chemicals in the fat too.
pasted image 0.png

In some of the studies instead of measuring retinoic acid they were using a test that measures antibodies! Why would that work? Is retinol binding protein actually an antibody? Also it's not just the liver that makes this wrapper, it's made everywhere in the body.

"Findings In this case-control study that included 34 patients with transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis and 77 control participants, retinal-binding protein 4 was significantly associated with the disease independently of tested confounders. A prediction model composed of retinal-binding protein 4, transthyretin, and echocardiographic and electrocardiographic characteristics had excellent discrimination for transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis (deposition of amyloid)."

and also:
"We show that serum RBP4 levels are elevated in insulin-resistant mice and humans with obesity and type 2 diabetes."

So it's associated with amyloid plaques and diabetes.

InChristAlone

All the foods ecologically meant to be consumed are toxic, and abortifacent beans are the answer. Give me money.
LOL. Beans are removing toxic bile and also have good nutrition.

ddjd

@ddjd If they can be useful to you I have these two images but I don't know the source of origin. Charlie posted a new graphic source in a new thread.
charlie just posted this tweet. also a good guide

Attachments

• 1706702305099.png
    1706702305099.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 29
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals