Footballer banned for up to 4 years for taking DHEA

Mauritio

Famous football player Paul Pogba, who played for Manchester United and Juventus Turin (and also won the world championship with france) is beeing suspended from football for up to 4 years for beeing tested postitive for DHEA. His annual salary of about 10 million euros was frozen by Juventus.
- Paul Pogba: Juventus midfielder tests positive again in counter-analysis tests as DHEA is found

Imagine losing 10 Million because you took DHEA ?! Sucks. Funnily the articles you read act like he injected megadoses of tren every day. They have no idea what DHEA is. Apparently it was prescribed to him by an american doctor, where it is legal. So they probably prescribed him dosages that are too big and increase estrogen, which hinders recovery and anabolism. So you can make a good case for this not even having a beneficial effect on him.

Meanwhile 60% of the liverpool team have asthma (and can thus be prescribed endurance enhancing meds) as elite athletes... no questions asked.
-
View: https://youtu.be/jZ9k0DoWPOk?si=oTrD4oZA_-MDnNGn

And the bayern munich players routinely look like amateur bodybuilder, especially in pre-season, which also does not seem to bother anyone.
1697369788039.png

-Luke-

Lol, I saw the announcement last week and only briefly skimmed it. But they made it sound like took testosterone directly. Is it known by any chance what his DHEA dose was?

Regarding Liverpool: I don't watch football anymore, but I was always skeptical of teams that were coached by Jürgen “If a player is not vaccinated at all, he is a constant threat for all of us" Klopp. Every time he took over a team, they could suddenly run a lot more and a lot longer than before.

Famous football player Paul Pogba, who played for Manchester United and Juventus Turin (and also won the world championship with france) is beeing suspended from football for up to 4 years for beeing tested postitive for DHEA. His annual salary of about 10 million euros was frozen by Juventus.
- Paul Pogba: Juventus midfielder tests positive again in counter-analysis tests as DHEA is found

Imagine losing 10 Million because you took DHEA ?! Sucks. Funnily the articles you read act like he injected megadoses of tren every day. They have no idea what DHEA is. Apparently it was prescribed to him by an american doctor, where it is legal. So they probably prescribed him dosages that are too big and increase estrogen, which hinders recovery and anabolism. So you can make a good case for this not even having a beneficial effect on him.

Meanwhile 60% of the liverpool team have asthma (and can thus be prescribed endurance enhancing meds) as elite athletes... no questions asked.
-
View: https://youtu.be/jZ9k0DoWPOk?si=oTrD4oZA_-MDnNGn

And the bayern munich players routinely look like amateur bodybuilder, especially in pre-season, which also does not seem to bother anyone.
View attachment 56826

I am reading that he also tested positive for clostebal, a synthetic testosterone derivative, so that may be the reason not DHEA.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Lol, I saw the announcement last week and only briefly skimmed it. But they made it sound like took testosterone directly. Is it known by any chance what his DHEA dose was?

Regarding Liverpool: I don't watch football anymore, but I was always skeptical of teams that were coached by Jürgen “If a player is not vaccinated at all, he is a constant threat for all of us" Klopp. Every time he took over a team, they could suddenly run a lot more and a lot longer than before.
Yeah Klopp seems like nice guy , but he also has a big ego. And people with a big ego always have to "one up" each other or the majority, so of course it's not enough for him to just say it would be nice if everyone was vaxxed, he has to make it more extreme to show everyone what a good boy he is.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I am reading that he also tested positive for clostebal, a synthetic testosterone derivative, so that may be the reason not DHEA.
Source ? I haven't read that, but that would make more sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom