Get Rid Of Gyno/Man Boobs

japanesedude

I have pubertal gyno in my right nipple since I was a 15 and it never been gone away.
I probably had low testosterone, and a high estrogen, and until now it is a big problem.
Im currently using Androsterone and Pansterone for increase T and DHT.
And got some good results. but even applied Androsterone on gyno, which is a pro-hormone of DHT and supposed to inhibit aromatase by over 90% in a 5-6mg,My nipples get swell and itchy.
This is absolutely weird af because Pansterone shouldn't be convert to E and Androsterone is too.
so I am planning to use Progesterone,5alpha DHP and Kuinone,VitaminD for Optimize My hormones and treat gyno.

this is my story.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or what you are doing to get rid of Gyno.

It may just be the chest fat version of gyno which depends on your level of body fat. If it's not the chest fat version then still having excess body fat elsewhere produces regular gyno as a side effect of having excessively filled adipocytes.

opethfeldt

I have pubertal gyno in my right nipple since I was a 15 and it never been gone away.
I probably had low testosterone, and a high estrogen, and until now it is a big problem.
Im currently using Androsterone and Pansterone for increase T and DHT.
And got some good results. but even applied Androsterone on gyno, which is a pro-hormone of DHT and supposed to inhibit aromatase by over 90% in a 5-6mg,My nipples get swell and itchy.
This is absolutely weird af because Pansterone shouldn't be convert to E and Androsterone is too.
so I am planning to use Progesterone,5alpha DHP and Kuinone,VitaminD for Optimize My hormones and treat gyno.

this is my story.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or what you are doing to get rid of Gyno.

I doubt androsterone is causing your gyno to get worse. It's a well-known aromatase inhibitor and works very well even in 2-3mg doses. I think what you're experiencing is skin irritation from DMSO, assuming you are using the DMSO/ethanol version of androsterone. Keep in mind that you do not have to apply androsterone to your gyno to have it reduced. Androsterone reduces estrogen systematically no matter where you apply it. I imagine that if you are indeed sensitive to DMSO, as many are, applying it to the same sensitive body part repeatedly is only going to make that more of a problem. I would also drop the Pansterone for at least 4 to 5 days to give androsterone a chance to lower your estrogen. In my experience, it does take a few days to lower it. Give it a try and report back.

T

tca300

DHEA is very likely to turn into estrogen if administered when your under stress. Since you already have gyno, indicating higher estrogen ( typically from hypothyroidism or excessive adipose tissue, both of which are a major cause of high estrogen ) taking DHEA is most likely a bad idea.
Checking temps, pulse, TSH, Prolactin, and cholesterol might give you a better idea into whats going on. This site and Ray's site are full of information on how to combat ill health.
Take care!

Lucenzo01

Sometimes hormones that don't aromatize directly can make the body produce more estrogen indirectly. The reason is that you increase your metabolism and you don't have the proper nutrients that your new state requires.

Anyway, the best aromatase inhibitor ime is tobacco.

milk_lover

I echo my voice with @tca300.. Quitting DHEA for now sounds like a good idea. Try K2 and Andro on the balls and take pregnenelone/progesterone. Those can help reduce estrogen without any possible conversion to estrogen. We have to remember that the DHEA is almost like 10x its strength when administered with DMSO. Try for a week without any DHEA and see how you feel.

Lucenzo01

I've actually considered starting up smoking just for the DHT boost and anti-estrogen effects.
Roll you own without filter if you do it. Smoke it and see what you feel: your body will tell you feel you need it or not.

I started smoking because at some point I started to get strong cravings just for smelling it and I never smoked before. I remember my first puff...***t, it was glorious.

opethfeldt

Roll you own without filter if you do it. Smoke it and see what you feel: your body will tell you feel you need it or not.

I started smoking because at some point I started to get strong cravings just for smelling it and I never smoked before. I remember my first puff...***t, it was glorious.
What is the advantage of not using a filter?

JoeKool

Adding my .02 here. Hate to say if you have the lump for that long, 99% chance only surgery can help now.

Additionally, the products listed from idealabs are amazing products but you need Letrozole at this stage in the game. Only that will destroy all estrogen and give you any reduction in an estrogen based gyno lump... if at all. I still think you'll need surgery as letro can help at the onset of such a lump but once years have passed, it'll be surgery.

Also, not all gyno is related to estrogen (though it's 97% of the cases)... high levels of prolactin can cause the same thing. But a pubertal lump that is hard and painful will need to be removed. Insurance should cover it so long as it's painful and not cosmetic only.

Thoushant

I'm somewhat in the same boat, pubertal gyno or pseudo that seems to have grown in my last fat gain.
I'm still holding hope for SERMS and AI to treat it, instead of surgery route.
My problem is finding a place. Recently I have read there is a legal AI(In the US at least), in Rebound XT and other products, 4-Androstenedione - Wikipedia, I don't know much about the side effects, I just found a forum post, someone claiming it reduced their gyno.

Personally, I'm losing weight right now, and I've noticed a slight itch sometimes. So far random dosages of K2, Turmeric, vitA and pomegrenate juice seems to at least keep it down.

I also wonder if a combo of natural supplements can reach letrozole effects. Just search ergo-log and anabolic men for most prevalent.

Lucenzo01

DHT cream is used to treat gyno and prostate problems in France. Not legal, but effective.

JoeKool

Hey Thousant. I'm pretty sure Rebound XT is discontinued & that whole company is out of business.

The otc pct with AI is just not potent enough to have the affect on existing gyno.

I think only Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione remains available but the dosages in most pills is like 25mg to 50mg.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

DHEA is very likely to turn into estrogen if administered when your under stress. Since you already have gyno, indicating higher estrogen ( typically from hypothyroidism or excessive adipose tissue, both of which are a major cause of high estrogen ) taking DHEA is most likely a bad idea.
Checking temps, pulse, TSH, Prolactin, and cholesterol might give you a better idea into whats going on. This site and Ray's site are full of information on how to combat ill health.
Take care!

Pregnenolone supposed to be prevent aromatization from DHEA even on under stress.
I have cold feet,and hands since I was a kid. so I may had Hypothyroidism.
Androsterone+Pansterone gives me hunger and increase my body temp greatly. so iseems that they are helping my thyroid function.
I guess that I have improved Thyroid function from Androsterone and Pasnterone.
and may got increased Testosterone and Estrogen from it.
Sometimes hormones that don't aromatize directly can make the body produce more estrogen indirectly. The reason is that you increase your metabolism and you don't have the proper nutrients that your new state requires.

Anyway, the best aromatase inhibitor ime is tobacco.

my parents are smokers, so I will never smoke.
Nicotine raises DHT, it will be able to help the gyno.
I remember the story of a body builder who put a nicotine patch on his nipples to help the gyno.

I doubt androsterone is causing your gyno to get worse. It's a well-known aromatase inhibitor and works very well even in 2-3mg doses. I think what you're experiencing is skin irritation from DMSO, assuming you are using the DMSO/ethanol version of androsterone. Keep in mind that you do not have to apply androsterone to your gyno to have it reduced. Androsterone reduces estrogen systematically no matter where you apply it. I imagine that if you are indeed sensitive to DMSO, as many are, applying it to the same sensitive body part repeatedly is only going to make that more of a problem. I would also drop the Pansterone for at least 4 to 5 days to give androsterone a chance to lower your estrogen. In my experience, it does take a few days to lower it. Give it a try and report back.

applied Androsterone and Pansterone both on scrotum has strongest effects.but even 1drop of Androsterone and Pansterone or 4 drops of Pansterone and 5drops of Androsterone applied on scrotum makes my nipples itchy.
applied Androsterone on Gyno has no noticeable effects for me.

It may just be the chest fat version of gyno which depends on your level of body fat. If it's not the chest fat version then still having excess body fat elsewhere produces regular gyno as a side effect of having excessively filled adipocytes.

I had fats in feminine areas such as lower abdomen, hip, thighs since teens, so that is possible.
weird thins is I have only the right chest that there are noticeable gyno and fat. My right chest contains a lot of small gynos too.(it seems just a Lipoma)

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

I echo my voice with @tca300.. Quitting DHEA for now sounds like a good idea. Try K2 and Andro on the balls and take pregnenelone/progesterone. Those can help reduce estrogen without any possible conversion to estrogen. We have to remember that the DHEA is almost like 10x its strength when administered with DMSO. Try for a week without any DHEA and see how you feel.

Steroids dissolved in DMSO applied on scrotum would be more than 10times stronger than normally.
but When it applied on scrotum, The androgenic effect should still be dominant.

Adding my .02 here. Hate to say if you have the lump for that long, 99% chance only surgery can help now.

Additionally, the products listed from idealabs are amazing products but you need Letrozole at this stage in the game. Only that will destroy all estrogen and give you any reduction in an estrogen based gyno lump... if at all. I still think you'll need surgery as letro can help at the onset of such a lump but once years have passed, it'll be surgery.

Also, not all gyno is related to estrogen (though it's 97% of the cases)... high levels of prolactin can cause the same thing. But a pubertal lump that is hard and painful will need to be removed. Insurance should cover it so long as it's painful and not cosmetic only.

I have 50mg P5P on my hands. so I will try it and see what happens.
but Pregnenolone can convert to Progesterone and normalize prolactin. so it may not neccecary to use other prolactin inhibitor.
surgery is the last option for me.I already have Nolvadex . These two options are my last choice.

I'm somewhat in the same boat, pubertal gyno or pseudo that seems to have grown in my last fat gain.
I'm still holding hope for SERMS and AI to treat it, instead of surgery route.
My problem is finding a place. Recently I have read there is a legal AI(In the US at least), in Rebound XT and other products, 4-Androstenedione - Wikipedia, I don't know much about the side effects, I just found a forum post, someone claiming it reduced their gyno.

Personally, I'm losing weight right now, and I've noticed a slight itch sometimes. So far random dosages of K2, Turmeric, vitA and pomegrenate juice seems to at least keep it down.

I also wonder if a combo of natural supplements can reach letrozole effects. Just search ergo-log and anabolic men for most prevalent.

Arimistane was advertised as an aromatase inhibitor, but in fact it is just a cortisol blocker.
losing weight/fat should help to lower Estrogen and Reduce Gyno.
If you didn't try yet, Personally,I would recommend Androsterone and Progesterone over body building products.
Andosterone would convert to DHT. Progesterone is strongly antagnize against Estrogen.
@haidut makes both products which are dissolved in DMSO. so you can simply applied on Gyno.

DHT cream is used to treat gyno and prostate problems in France. Not legal, but effective.

I want to try but DHT cream is not available in Japan.
I may be able to import individuals, Andractim is too expensive for me.
If you know any other topical DHT products which can be transported to Japan,please let me know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals