Good Methylene Blue Product?

Dom Selleck

What is a good methylene blue product that I can buy? I have high levels of nitric oxide and am aiming to bring it down. Also what would be a safe dosage?

Vinny

From where to order for Europe? Is there something good on ebay?

mrchibbs

healthnatura.com makes really good products, can't say enough good things about them.

I have their methylene blue product in front of me.

Vinny

mrchibbs

They are in USA, aren`t they?
I`m looking to buy from European vendor.

Yes they're in the US. But for what it's worth I live in Canada and I never had an issue with the shipping

timr

healthnatura.com makes really good products, can't say enough good things about them.

I have their methylene blue product in front of me.
have you asked what the other 1% of this "research grade" MB is? it's hard to find a USP source.

mrchibbs

have you asked what the other 1% of this "research grade" MB is? it's hard to find a USP source.

Health natura has a commitment to Ray Peat oriented products, so no I haven't asked, I trust that their product is pure enough.

I think the guy behind health natura is on this forum, maybe someone could link him to this thread, you can ask him directly

Vinny

I think the guy behind health natura is on this forum, maybe someone could link him to this thread, you can ask him directly
It would be good to know who this gentleman is.

mrchibbs

Are you able to supplement the MB orally or should it be for topical use only? If so, which would have a better effect on the body?

Yeah I supplement orally for sure, 1 drop or more in juice makes the liquid blue and it's easy to drink.

morgan#1

I have never ordered from:
Methylene Blue Lab Grade Powder 100 Gram
but it’s a powder, searched and found them, because my “supplier “ bluebrainboost doesn’t carry mb anymore. I know you’re looking for Europe vendors...it’s in the USA. But just wanted to get that out there. I don’t know if it’s bunk or not

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals