How do I remove rust from my lungs?

goodmotive1

22M, for the past 3 years I’ve been dealing with resistant thrush (candida overgrowth). I can’t seem to solve the issue. As far as my lungs I’ve had a lung infection for 2 years that comes and goes. Usually thrush then green flem in the morning. I’m thinking the root cause could be the inhalation of rust from 4 years ago from a Nitrous oxide tank. I was recreationally using the gas to get high (very bad and very low point In my life) at 18 years old. When I inhaled I felt extreme pain in my lungs, I believe from rust within the u cleaned tank. I was wondering if anyone knows how to treat rust in the lung. How do I get it out? The doctors don’t know :/.

aodg

Never mind the lungs, it’s in the brain that people worry about …

But that’s Ok, the fine folks at Adamis Pharma have a solution for your pollution …

noodlecat

22M, for the past 3 years I’ve been dealing with resistant thrush (candida overgrowth). I can’t seem to solve the issue. As far as my lungs I’ve had a lung infection for 2 years that comes and goes. Usually thrush then green flem in the morning. I’m thinking the root cause could be the inhalation of rust from 4 years ago from a Nitrous oxide tank. I was recreationally using the gas to get high (very bad and very low point In my life) at 18 years old. When I inhaled I felt extreme pain in my lungs, I believe from rust within the u cleaned tank. I was wondering if anyone knows how to treat rust in the lung. How do I get it out? The doctors don’t know :/.
i think you would have coughed out most anything like that. do you take antibiotics?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals