How do you feel about the pace of modern life?

I..

• dig it.

• despise it.

• don't care either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warrior

That was said in the 80s when the seeds of the quickening were first being sprinkled. Now? We're full steam ahead, warp speed activated, phasers set to kill, shred and decimate all forms of resistance to the seemingly inevitable fusion of man and microchip as babies will be born plugged into the matrix without a clue of the interfacing as it'll be subdermally implanted.

With that said how do you feel about the pace of modern life?

Granted the more time you spend stuck to a rock orbiting a fireball the more your perception shifts but even that is just a frame a mind. What I'm speaking of is this relentless acceleration like I mentioned in regards to movies:

Look at how it used to go from box office *wait* rental *wait* available to purchase *wait* on TV. All of that is gone and its same day instastream.

The new day is the flip in which everything is everywhere, all at once. How do you feel about it?

Its like the song of life is still the same but they've changed the equalizer settings so the bass is constantly thumping and the finer details have vanished. I predict this year we're going to see a counterswing as people start disconnecting and choose real life instead of digital approximations and facsimiles of connection. .

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have had at least 3 people tell me this week that things are moving way too fast and wish they could slow it down.

OP
Warrior

Warrior

I definitely feel we're going to see that becoming a lot more prevalent this year as people rebel against the digital teat we've been trained to feast on as it decimates attention, focus and purpose with its endless distractions and emulations of connection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom