How To Get Rid Of EBV

LUH 3417

Hi,
I have had a chronically swollen right lymph node since i was 8. i had it biopsied as a child and the doctors said it was nothing of concern.
I notice that it swells up every week or two. Usually when it swells I feel terrible.
My friend used a frequency scanning device called the Metatron on me and the results were that I have EBV lodged in my lymph node.
How do I expunge this virus from me?

Queequeg

I am not sure about how accurate a Metatron is but if you are having issues with your lymphatic system you could try rebounding which really helps to move the stagnant lymph fluid. You could also try jumping around on your mattress too. I would also try to gently massage the swollen area and get things moving.

Do you have any symptoms for EBV?

TubZy

A lot of things magnesium chloride, diamant, zinc gluconate, vitamin D, aspirin , niacinamide, thyroid, vitamin A, DHEA etc.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I am not sure about how accurate a Metatron is but if you are having issues with your lymphatic system you could try rebounding which really helps to move the stagnant lymph fluid. You could also try jumping around on your mattress too. I would also try to gently massage the swollen area and get things moving.

Do you have any symptoms for EBV?
I agree with you about metatron but it just seems to make a lot of sense especially considering some of the posts on this forum regarding Hypothyroidism and EBV. It also detected adrenal fatigue and fatty liver which also match up to my symptoms.
Also looking at pictures of myself as a kid it seems like I was healthy and well developed and things just started going downhill after that time my lymph node got permanently swollen - chronic respiratory infections, sinus infections, and lots of other hypo symptoms.
I will try rebounding, thanks for the input.

TubZy

Last edited:

Diokine

Are you sleeping well? I would suspect gut issues.

Effect of high dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection.

The clinical study of ascorbic acid and EBV infection showed the reduction in EBV EA IgG and EBV VCA IgM antibody levels over time during IVC therapy that is consistent with observations from the literature that millimolar levels of ascorbate hinder viral infection and replication in vitro.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Are you sleeping well? I would suspect gut issues.

Effect of high dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection.

The clinical study of ascorbic acid and EBV infection showed the reduction in EBV EA IgG and EBV VCA IgM antibody levels over time during IVC therapy that is consistent with observations from the literature that millimolar levels of ascorbate hinder viral infection and replication in vitro.
I don't sleep well consistently. I tried glycine but it didn't help. Cypro usually helps in an indirect way - it gives me enough of an appetite throughout the day so that I avoid undereating, which is usually the cause of my lack of sleep.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I did thank you. Have you taken it in combination with cyproheptadine? Do you think there are any contraindications? I also take lisuride and was trying to avoid adding more to the shelf

TubZy

I did thank you. Have you taken it in combination with cyproheptadine? Do you think there are any contraindications? I also take lisuride and was trying to avoid adding more to the shelf

No, I don't believe it should be an issue. Many people here take estroban or retinil along with cypro all the time.

You could also try monolaurin or astragulus, but not sure how "proven" it is. Some people swear by monolaurin though.

Amber

Definitely get your liver function checked. When i had EBV, my liver enzymes were elevated. When i started working on improving my liver function, i finally got better. To improve liverfunction i used caffeine, magnesium, low dose zinc and enough protein.

High protein and caffeine will fix fatty liver overtime.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Definitely get your liver function checked. When i had EBV, my liver enzymes were elevated. When i started working on improving my liver function, i finally got better. To improve liverfunction i used caffeine, magnesium, low dose zinc and enough protein.

High protein and caffeine will fix fatty liver overtime.
Thank you. I've been taking ~500mg magnesium carbonate and eating oysters and lamb. I drink coffee and tea throughout the day. What do you think about herbals like milk thisthe? There is also a TCM formula called calm dragon for liver function. I'm not sure how I could even tell if they are working. Do you know what signs would indicate improved liver function (besides lab values)?

Amber

Magnesiumcarbonate isn't absorbed properly. I know Peat recommends it but the absorptionrate sucks. I'd try citrate or maybe glycinate, citrate always worked best for me. Also, don't take it with calcium rich foods, calcium blocks magnesium absorption.

About the herbal stuff, i dont know. Honestly always thought it was bs but some people say it helps, i never used it myself

Improved liverfunction would mean you can go longer without food especially carbs without getting a stress response. Also better digestion and better hormonal balance

Any chance you are overweight? What is your bodyfat %?

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I'm not overweight. I'm 5,6 and 140lbs. I've gained 10lbs this year but not sure exactly what %. I do have abdominal fat though and that's usually a marker of poor liver function, right?
Magnesium carbonate helps me have very normal BM, that's been my way to gauge whether or not it's been effective. I'm pretty sure it's working for me in some way, because I notice a difference as soon as I stop taking it.

I took mg citrate for a long time but then I read citrate was irritating to the gut.

Amber

I'm not overweight. I'm 5,6 and 140lbs. I've gained 10lbs this year but not sure exactly what %. I do have abdominal fat though and that's usually a marker of poor liver function, right?
Magnesium carbonate helps me have very normal BM, that's been my way to gauge whether or not it's been effective. I'm pretty sure it's working for me in some way, because I notice a difference as soon as I stop taking it.

I took mg citrate for a long time but then I read citrate was irritating to the gut.

I'm pretty sure excess calories (you said you gained 10lbs) is hard on the liver. Weight gain can possibly increase fat content of the liver too.

Thats fine if carbonate is working for you, studies usually say it isn't absorbed as well as glycinate or citrate.

I'd focus on enough protein and caffeine intake and see where that gets you

Queequeg

If you are using Magnesium for BMs then you dont want it to be too absorbable otherwise it wont do its trick in the intestines. Ray also likes Mg Carbonate because it increases CO2 in the body.

But you have to look at the elemental amount of Mg in the molecule as well as the absorption rate to determine how much magnesium is being absorbed based on the same weight of magnesium supplement.
For example MgCarbonate has a 30% absorption rate but its elemental magnesium content is is 29%. MgCitrate has a 90% absorption but it is only 11% elemental Mg.
So 1 gram of Carbonate will give you 87 mg of elemental Mg whereas 1 gram of MgCitrate will give you only a little more at 99 mg.

Plus citric acid isn't so great for you as it causes excessive calcium excretion.

Last edited:

TubZy

When I asked Peat about what are the best anti virals he responded that aspirin, pregnenolone and DHEA are.

Amber

If you are using Magnesium for BMs then you dont want it to be too absorbable otherwise it wont do its trick in the intestines. Ray also like Mg Carbonate because it increases CO2 in the body.

Also you have to look at the elemental amount of Mg in the molecule as well as the absorption rate to determine how much magnesium is being absorbed based on the same weight of magnesium supplement.
For example MgCarbonate has a 30% absorption rate but its elemental magnesium content is is 29%. MgCitrate has a 90% absorption but it is only 11% elemental Mg.
So 1 gram of Carbonate will give you 87 mg of elemental Mg whereas 1 gram of MgCitrate will give you only a little more at 99 mg.

Plus citric acid isn't so great for you as it causes excessive calcium excretion.

400mg elemental magnesium from carbonate vs 400mg elemental magnesium from citrate. Obviously the citrate would be better because it has higher absorption (if you are taking it for the magnesium and not for bowels). Elemental magnesium is what matters.

Queequeg

Doesn't make sense because why would you for example take 400mg magnesiumcarbonate but not take 400mg magnesiumcitrate. If you take 400mg of both, the citrate one is gonna have more benefits since more of it is absorbed.
Yes but the citrate pill will be 3 times as big. When they say 400 mg that refers to the elemental magnesium in the pill. If you take your magnesium as a powder then same teaspoon of powder will have very different magnesium content depending on the molecule its attached to.
There is also price to take into account as well as what works for you personally.

Last edited:

Amber

Yes but the citrate pill will be 3 times as big. When they say 400 mg that refers to the elemental magnesium in the pill. If you take your magnesium as a powder the same teaspoon of powder will have very different magnesium content depending on the molecule its attached to.
There is also price to take into account as well as what works for you personally.

Yes true. But if you want to actually absorb the magnesium, carbonate isn't the best choice. You'd get liquid bowels on low doses.

tara

I'm using Mg carbonate for the last while too. I figure that even if the absorption rate is not so high, it is probably giving me a gradual release over a a longer time as it goes through the tube, and that seems like a good thing, from my current non-expert PoV.
I take my Mg carbonate together with my calcium because I've read that it helps protect from the the calcium getting misused. I too think I notice the difference if I stop taking it for a couple of days, but since I take them together, I can't identify the separate effects.
I'm not sure that I'm doing it right/optimally, but that's my current logic.