Mike's healing corner.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

recent test, its been month of 100mcg T4 and 4 x 30mg of porcine NDT as a source of t3.

I was actually improving for around 3 weeks, with brown bowels, and my pulse hovered around 70 resting, but after 3 weeks it went back althought not as bad as if i don't take any Thyroxine.

I plan to keep coffee at one a day (I was indulging recently) and lose weight and see if my bad conversion its due to my liver not being lean, even tho i diditn test rt3 its obvious it's high.

I weight 122kg now and plan to get it to 115 till end of may, but it will be hard without lifting, i also dropp porcine glandulat to 2 x30mg in the morning with breakfast as i clearly not utilise it looking at the levels below.

What would be the best way to test for the stores of minerals in the body? hair? nail?

It could also be something to do with zinc, my nails have white spots popping, and my blood test zinc seems to be fluctuating from low end to high end being on the same diet.

1712663619853.png

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

My pulse got a bit better after reducing coffee, I'll drop thyroxine to 75mcg from 100mcg starting from tomorrow.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Had 3 weeks of improvements after reintroducing thyroxine to my regimen, after that pulse went drastically down, bowels became pale.

Once rt3 accumulates its really bad.

I don't know if I can simply decrease rt3 by reducing thyroxine to 50mcg lets say, stopping completely for a few weeks would be needed before reintroducing a small dose again.

youngsinatra

Had 3 weeks of improvements after reintroducing thyroxine to my regimen, after that pulse went drastically down, bowels became pale.

Once rt3 accumulates its really bad.

I don't know if I can simply decrease rt3 by reducing thyroxine to 50mcg lets say, stopping completely for a few weeks would be needed before reintroducing a small dose again.
Taking too much thyroid can cause hypothyroid symptoms from my experience, because the body protectively increases reverse T3 in that scenario.

It seems like 100 mcg of T4 is clearly too much for you. If you are subclinical hypothyroid like me, you likely only need a small added amount of T4 to compensate for the lack of it. (~50 mcg likely)

I know people who had TSH in the 30 to 100s who take 100-150 mcg T4 and get it under control.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Taking too much thyroid can cause hypothyroid symptoms from my experience, because the body protectively increases reverse T3 in that scenario.

It seems like 100 mcg of T4 is clearly too much for you. If you are subclinical hypothyroid like me, you likely only need a small added amount of T4 to compensate for the lack of it. (~50 mcg likely)

I know people who had TSH in the 30 to 100s who take 100-150 mcg T4 and get it under control.
Thanks mate.

I only now need to think what would be better, because by now, its very likely that iv accumulated high rt3 levels, so I don't know if simply dropping to 50mcg of t4 (which I already did) will help and I might need to clean rt3 by dropping thyroxine, which I did successfully before.

Last edited:
OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

youngsinatra

Thanks mate.

I only now need to think what would be better, because by now, its very likely that iv accumulated high rt3 levels, so I don't know if simply dropping to 50mcg of t4 (which I already did) will help and I might need to clean rt3 by dropping thyroxine, which I did successfully before.
You mean by dropping T4 and just taking T3?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I started taurine again, just 500mg - nighttime hunger stopped, mood up, dry hands are way better, its amazing amino acid and i surely must be deficient.

On another note, i was eating a few raw egg yolks in my morning smoothie, i believe they made me extremely wired and caused inability falling asleep, it could be raw egg yolks together with my b complex I'm taking for a longer while already, surely due increasement of some neurotransmitters. After stopping b complex and raw yolks it normalised.

Stopping b complex caused my urge to void blader increase during the day and night, which was a long-lasting, surely hormonal symptom of mine that subsided from taking b complex, which was a great feeling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals