Milk and cheese cause me constipation is it the calcium?

SamYo123

Whenever I drink Milk or have hagan diaz icecream or cheese I am constipated, if I do get to poop its broken up into pebbles and no longer a S poop

What can I do for calcium? I dont like eggs shells

Vileplume

Whenever I drink Milk or have hagan diaz icecream or cheese I am constipated, if I do get to poop its broken up into pebbles and no longer a S poop

Have you tried goat milk?

meatbag

Higher calcium intake can lower serotonin, I think this leads to very slow peristalsis in people with low thyroid function. Irritation by thinks like oats can stimulate the intestine in a negative way;
"Yeah irritable bowel syndrome is a typical high estrogen, high serotonin problem. "

"Basically is the inflammed bowel and the same chemicals that can cause the usual paralysis that develops with aging and causes constipation, those same substances can shift over to causing intensified peristalsis, leading to diarrhea, but it's all an inflammatory process that is triggered by irritants, wheat and other seeds contain chemicals that the plants - the two major problems with any kind of seed, especially certain grains like wheat; they contain their protein in a storage form, gluten, which happens to resemble a protein that our tissues make under the influence of estrogen or stress. So, if a person has some problem dealing with the control of estrogen, that predisposes them to react violently to the gluten, because the same sequence of amino acid exists in our own estrogen response protein and the gluten protein. But besides the problem with the gluten, all seeds are the next generation of the plant, so the plants put the most intense toxins and offensive substances into the seeds, deliberately to interfere with grazing animals and Such_, so that you can take the enzymes that are needed to digest proteins and the substance in the seed won't affect that type of enzyme in the plant but it affects all animal enzymes; so they're specifically designed to interfere with animal metabolism. The vegetarians forget how toxic the plants have to be, because they don't have the ability to fight or to run, so what they use are chemicals as defense"

Endotoxin, Free Radicals And Inflammation- KMUD, July, 2009

“In hypothyroidism, digestion in the stomach and intestines is delayed. The concentration of acid and enzymes involved in digestion may be diminished. Motility of the gut is reduced and food is propelled more slowly along the tract. Absorption through the intestinal wall is slower.” -Broda Barnes, MD, PhD

Hypothyroidism, Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, & Lactose Intolerance – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

OP
S

SamYo123

Higher calcium intake can lower serotonin, I think this leads to very slow peristalsis in people with low thyroid function. Irritation by thinks like oats can stimulate the intestine in a negative way;
"Yeah irritable bowel syndrome is a typical high estrogen, high serotonin problem. "

"Basically is the inflammed bowel and the same chemicals that can cause the usual paralysis that develops with aging and causes constipation, those same substances can shift over to causing intensified peristalsis, leading to diarrhea, but it's all an inflammatory process that is triggered by irritants, wheat and other seeds contain chemicals that the plants - the two major problems with any kind of seed, especially certain grains like wheat; they contain their protein in a storage form, gluten, which happens to resemble a protein that our tissues make under the influence of estrogen or stress. So, if a person has some problem dealing with the control of estrogen, that predisposes them to react violently to the gluten, because the same sequence of amino acid exists in our own estrogen response protein and the gluten protein. But besides the problem with the gluten, all seeds are the next generation of the plant, so the plants put the most intense toxins and offensive substances into the seeds, deliberately to interfere with grazing animals and Such_, so that you can take the enzymes that are needed to digest proteins and the substance in the seed won't affect that type of enzyme in the plant but it affects all animal enzymes; so they're specifically designed to interfere with animal metabolism. The vegetarians forget how toxic the plants have to be, because they don't have the ability to fight or to run, so what they use are chemicals as defense"

Endotoxin, Free Radicals And Inflammation- KMUD, July, 2009

“In hypothyroidism, digestion in the stomach and intestines is delayed. The concentration of acid and enzymes involved in digestion may be diminished. Motility of the gut is reduced and food is propelled more slowly along the tract. Absorption through the intestinal wall is slower.” -Broda Barnes, MD, PhD

Hypothyroidism, Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, & Lactose Intolerance – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Right so milk is causing hypothyroidism and when I eat oats and become warm i no longer hypothyroid and then I can poop and everything is sped up

meatbag

Right so milk is causing hypothyroidism and when I eat oats and become warm i no longer hypothyroid and then I can poop and everything is sped up
no, the milk is lowering your serotonin and stress hormones, revealing your underlying hypothyroidism. Serotonin also increases body temperature, that is why you have to measure the heart rate and the temperature together, which is best done after consuming sugar

Irritation of the intestine stimulates the intestine in a negative way

When thyroid function is good the digestive system and its muscles function properly and digestion is very fast and everything is fully digested as digestive enzyme and stomach acid secretion is also increased

OP
S

SamYo123

no, the milk is lowering your serotonin and stress hormones, revealing your underlying hypothyroidism. Serotonin also increases body temperature, that is why you have to measure the heart rate and the temperature together, which is best done after consuming sugar

Irritation of the intestine stimulates the intestine in a negative way

When thyroid function is good the digestive system and its muscles function properly and digestion is very fast and everything is fully digested as digestive enzyme and stomach acid secretion is also increased

How do you know if milk is lowering serotonin, i feel more stressed from being cold from the milk than i do eating oats and becoming warm

And when body temps drop i quickly go eat/drink something that makes me warm again

The cheese also gives me back acne, and fat milk does too

meatbag

How do you know if milk is lowering serotonin, i feel more stressed from being cold from the milk than i do eating oats and becoming warm

And when body temps drop i quickly go eat/drink something that makes me warm again
are you consuming the milk with carbohydrate, such as a few spoons of sugar mixed into the milk? Protein lowers blood sugar pretty drastically if not consumed with carbs-

“If the night-time stress is very high, the adrenalin will still be high until breakfast, increasing both temperature and pulse rate. The cortisol stimulates the breakdown of muscle tissue and its conversion to energy, so it is thermogenic, for some of the same reasons that food is thermogenic.

After eating breakfast, the cortisol (and adrenalin, if it stayed high despite the increased cortisol) will start returning to a more normal, lower level, as the blood sugar is sustained by food, instead of by the stress hormones. In some hypothyroid people, this is a good time to measure the temperature and pulse rate. In a normal person, both temperature and pulse rate rise after breakfast, but in very hypothyroid people either, or both, might fall.”
-Ray Peat, PhD
Temperature and Pulse Basics & Monthly Log – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

The composition of milk lowers serotonin due to the lactose and calcium content

You can check out some of the information about grains and starches here;
Ray Peat, PhD – Concerns with Starches – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

That said, there are worse foods to eat than oats especially if they're well cooked, they're just not an ideal food due to the starch, phosphate to calcium ratio, soluble fiber content, etc.

OP
S

SamYo123

are you consuming the milk with carbohydrate, such as a few spoons of sugar mixed into the milk? Protein lowers blood sugar pretty drastically if not consumed with carbs-

“If the night-time stress is very high, the adrenalin will still be high until breakfast, increasing both temperature and pulse rate. The cortisol stimulates the breakdown of muscle tissue and its conversion to energy, so it is thermogenic, for some of the same reasons that food is thermogenic.

After eating breakfast, the cortisol (and adrenalin, if it stayed high despite the increased cortisol) will start returning to a more normal, lower level, as the blood sugar is sustained by food, instead of by the stress hormones. In some hypothyroid people, this is a good time to measure the temperature and pulse rate. In a normal person, both temperature and pulse rate rise after breakfast, but in very hypothyroid people either, or both, might fall.”
-Ray Peat, PhD
Temperature and Pulse Basics & Monthly Log – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

The composition of milk lowers serotonin due to the lactose and calcium content

You can check out some of the information about grains and starches here;
Ray Peat, PhD – Concerns with Starches – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

That said, there are worse foods to eat than oats especially if they're well cooked, they're just not an ideal food due to the starch, phosphate to calcium ratio, soluble fiber content, etc.
Milk keeps me up at night too and yes I’ve consumed with sugar n salt before

I believe the soluble fibre allows me to take a pop aswell. Bowl movements suffer with no soluble fiber. Carrot salad alone doesn’t make me poop

mariantos

You have candida overgrowth and maybe some alterations of the cecal microbiota.

mariantos

And the fix is?
I'm sorry because I can't give you an exact, healing answer.

I'm in the same situation as you, with a few extra symptoms. What helped me is the consumption of insoluble fiber that I get from dates and very little ground coconut, a little bit of chocolate or cacao with milk, coffee - 2.3 per day, kefir, a vitamin B complex, iodine and tens of good minutes of sunshine daily . The sun is extraordinary, expose your abdomen if you have the opportunity. I do not recommend iodine due to the fact that here on the forum are some guys who had unpleasant experiences. I personally benefited enormously from iodine, but if something happens to you, I don't want to have you on my conscience!

meatbag

So whats with my white tounge?
Just use a toothbrush or scrapper, if any comes off it’s bacteria. Fungus use filaments you won’t be able to scrap anything off. You likely have poor digestion and hypothyroidism which has lead to small. Intestinal bacterial overgrowth. Penicillin VK would clear it up over night. You can ask a GP doctor or try the carrot salad (with the oil and vinegar dressing) and improving your thyroid. Also making sure you get your vitamin d into range and keep in above 50 will help it from recurring

meatbag

1625340290192.jpeg

thats candida

meatbag

Milk keeps me up at night too and yes I’ve consumed with sugar n salt before

I believe the soluble fibre allows me to take a pop aswell. Bowl movements suffer with no soluble fiber. Carrot salad alone doesn’t make me poop
Oatmeal is not a terrible food, if it doesn't cause you problems it likely isn't a big deal. It just isn't ideal for a large amount of calories consumed everyday to come from it

The protein in the milk is likely lowering your blood sugar;
source: Low Blood Sugar Basics – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Attachments

• 1625341657639.png
    1625341657639.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 30
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals