New GMOs Will Evade Scrutiny as Controversial Bill Passes

amd

New GMOs will evade scrutiny as controversial bill passes

The Genetic Technology Bill invents a new class of GMO on the basis that genetic changes that have been made in a laboratorycould have resulted from traditional processes”.

Genetically manipulated crop plants, livestock, trees, pets and even wild animals that meet this hypothetical benchmark will be designated as “precision bred organisms” (PBOs) and will not require individual risk assessments before release.

PBOs will also escape the detailed traceability and labelling rules that allow all of us to choose whether or not we want to grow, sell, buy or eat GMOs.

‘I was told I was a complete idiot’ about organic farming

King Charles III said he was thought of as a “complete idiot” for wanting to farm organically, but was proved right over his concerns about the impact of the use of antibiotics in conventional agriculture.

He said: “One of the reasons I went organic 40 years ago was because I felt there was an overuse of antibiotics. And I felt that if you overdo it, you end up with resistance. Anyway, that’s happened. I was told I was a complete idiot for even suggesting going organic.”

The King farmed organically at Home Farm near his Highgrove residence in Gloucestershire, but in 2020 it was announced that he would not be renewing the lease as he prepared for greater royal responsibilities. He continues to farm organically at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk. Organic farming methods strictly limit the use of antibiotics.

P

Peatress

In one of the more shocking hypocrisies of this year so far, Charles III, King of England – considered to be a strong supporter of organic farming and environmental causes – has given his Royal Assent to a biotechnology ‘innovation’ which will provide an open book for UK firms to alter the genome of animals and plants, so as to create novel engineered species and biotech ‘foods’.

In taking this step, Charles has committed an open act of betrayal of all bona fide farmers, and particularly of organic farmers.

The Genetic Technology Precision Breeding Act 2023 was given the royal go ahead on 23rd March, 2023.

Takes his own food when he travels. It's as if he knows that the food system is poisoned

cdg

View: https://youtu.be/jSQKIQt9RKc

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• For the last couple of years, I’ve recommended not eating pork due to its high linoleic acid (LA) content, but there’s an even bigger reason to avoid it now. Since 2018, pork producers have been using customizable mRNA-based “vaccines” on their herds
  • The very first RNA-based livestock vaccine, a swine influenza (H3N2) RNA shot licensed in 2012, was developed by Harrisvaccines. The company followed up with an avian influenza mRNA shot in 2015. Harrisvaccines was acquired by Merck Animal Health later that year
  • CureVac developed an mRNA-based rabies shot for pigs in 2016
  • The swine vaccine platform Sequivity, introduced in 2018, was developed by Merck in partnership with Moderna. Sequivity can produce endlessly customized “vaccines,” none of which undergo safety testing
  • Americans have been eating pork treated with gene therapy for nearly five years already, and even more of our meat supply is about to get the same treatment. mRNA-lipid nanoparticle shots for avian influenza are in the works, as are mRNA shots for cows. Lobbyists for the Cattlemen’s Association recently confirmed they intend to use mRNA “vaccines” in cattle, which might affect both dairy and beef
  • Missouri House bill 1169 would require labeling of products that can alter your genes. It would also require companies to share information about the potential transmissibility of gene-altering interventions, and asserts that fully informed consent must be given for all vaccines, gene therapies and medical interventions

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals