Practical Advice For Circumcised Males

michael94

Wear a condom during the day. This will attenuate a lot of the serotonin that results from having bare glans rubbing on clothes etc.

brix

What do you mean?
What have you noticed from wearing a condom during the day?

Peater

Wear a condom during the day. This will attenuate a lot of the serotonin that results from having bare glans rubbing on clothes etc.

Doesn't it desensitize? Fascinating theory though about it provoking serotonin production

x-ray peat

to keep things Peaty always apply a liberal dollop of coconut oil or Vitamin E oil first. Those lubricated condoms are loaded with PUFAs

OP
michael94

michael94

to keep things Peaty always apply a liberal dollop of coconut oil or Vitamin E oil first. Those lubricated condoms are loaded with PUFAs
Thanks for the help. I guess the silicone is probably not good either but I don’t know of any good alternatives.

Why not put on silicone toe caps?
What are those? Anything that would fit and not come off easily can work.

Doesn't it desensitize? Fascinating theory though about it provoking serotonin production
There’s also the emotional/mental aspect of doing something about a very traumatic experience that is tempting to try and ignore.

silly in my opinion. Circumcision is unfortunate but doesn't have to create any damage or problems.

Ulysses

Is there evidence that exposed glans leads to serotonin production?

hei

I don't know about serotonin but I've started taping the skin over the glans and having it tucked away is like an instant stress relief. All the noise coming from that region just switches off in an instant, and the whole body seems to calm down a little. I went for a walk with the tape on and there was no rubbing, no discomfort, no need to 'adjust', etc. I forgot that it was even there.
I will never believe anyone who says that the people who cut off my protective covering didn't harm or damage me.
The nervous stimulation coming from there must have been absolute hell for my infant brain, considering how noticeable it is after all these years.

hei

Silicon scar tape on the glans during the day is very helpful.
The book The Joy of Uncircumcising claims that the taping method is enough to start gently stretching the skin, enough that some men have begun to get coverage after a while. For that possibility alone I would have to recommend it over simply covering the glans.

peter88

I find merino wool underpants very helpful. I went commando years back and over time the rubbing/friction on my cotton pants became unbearable.

Put a small piece of silicon scar tape on your glans every day. In six months it will be so sensitive. And wear underwear at night to prevent your penis from dragging against the bed when you sleep.

i know I already wrote this. But it works great and it’s more than a year later and this idea is a keeper.

Peater

In my opinion the unconsenting genital alteration of baby boys is a bigger medical disgrace than the vaccines. (I am not American so I am on the outside looking in. I am intact.)

In my opinion the unconsenting genital alteration of baby boys is a bigger medical disgrace than the vaccines. (I am not American so I am on the outside looking in. I am intact.)

Agreed. But here we are. If we’ve been cut, we have to deal.

I am too absorbed in life to worry about foreskin restoration which seems difficult and time consuming.

The tape is quite satisfactory. Night and day difference.

Peater

Agreed. But here we are. If we’ve been cut, we have to deal.

I am too absorbed in life to worry about foreskin restoration which seems difficult and time consuming.

The tape is quite satisfactory. Night and day difference.

That's great you agree - you've found something that works and that you have a life absorbing enough for it to be something that doesn't overly concern you! Nothing wrong with that at all.

That's great you agree - you've found something that works and that you have a life absorbing enough for it to be something that doesn't overly concern you! Nothing wrong with that at all.

Well, I investigated this several years ago and watched Youtube videos of men doing foreskin restoration and decided it’s too much trouble and work. The tape is awesome and just paying close attention to not exposing the penis to abrasion creates probably a great deal of the sensation that men who are intact can enjoy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals