Rice Bran

jasieltego

Hi,
I have been tracking my diet through Cronometer which is very nice as it gives me what I'm really missing from my diet. One of those links was Vitamin E, I have since then added Almonds , which is a fantastic source of Vitamin E. I have been reading about Rice Bran as well, which is high in Vitamin E and also many other nutrients. The only downside of Rice Bran I have seen is that they seem to have high levels of heavy metals. I've seen older studies saying they have abundant levels of Arsenic and other heavy metals. Is this still the case in 2022? Is there a great brand anyone recommends and likes?
In addition, I'm looking into Rice Bran as well as it contains the three types of tocopherols, Beta, Delta and Gamma.
From what I have gather I should look for a stabilized form of Rice Bran, I'm just worried about the heavy metals. Appreciate it, if there is any recommendations.
Or any alternatives, such as maybe just sticking to Wheat Germ, etc.

The only nuts RP endorses is macadamias and I enjoy them much more than almonds. I don’t know about your rice bran question, but I have wondered about rice bran oil?

abruzzi

The only nuts RP endorses is macadamias and I enjoy them much more than almonds. I don’t know about your rice bran question, but I have wondered about rice bran oil?

Did you ever get an answer on rice bran oil? I'm shopping for groceries online and a see a wing sauce that's interesting, but it's made with rice bran oil.

Attachments

• 0B3CA291-E282-40DE-9331-7EB40F6EF19E.jpeg
    0B3CA291-E282-40DE-9331-7EB40F6EF19E.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 21

Kray

Hi,
I have been tracking my diet through Cronometer which is very nice as it gives me what I'm really missing from my diet. One of those links was Vitamin E, I have since then added Almonds , which is a fantastic source of Vitamin E. I have been reading about Rice Bran as well, which is high in Vitamin E and also many other nutrients. The only downside of Rice Bran I have seen is that they seem to have high levels of heavy metals. I've seen older studies saying they have abundant levels of Arsenic and other heavy metals. Is this still the case in 2022? Is there a great brand anyone recommends and likes?
In addition, I'm looking into Rice Bran as well as it contains the three types of tocopherols, Beta, Delta and Gamma.
From what I have gather I should look for a stabilized form of Rice Bran, I'm just worried about the heavy metals. Appreciate it, if there is any recommendations.
Or any alternatives, such as maybe just sticking to Wheat Germ, etc.
If you're still around here, I was just introduced to this today- haven't tried it yet. Hopeful in helping with some chronic skin issues. I think the details on the product might alleviate your concerns about heavy metals.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 3.15.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 3.15.54 PM.png
    734.5 KB · Views: 5
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals