Stomach pain when pressing or sucking in

OP
L

leeteeh

Like others said, h pylori or ulcer is a possibility. If you can run a test like GI-Map it would help a lot to figure what the right approach is. If indeed h pylori is the case, don't waste your time with nonsense and get a 1 or 2 month supply of matula tea, it works wonders for it all the best functional practitioners will tell you that. It is not the cheapest though, hence why testing is prudent because then you won't waste time and money with trial and error.
I will be getting a GI-map in about a months time. I will add this tea to my list of things for sure!

OP
L

leeteeh

I would do a liver flush ASAP in case it is indeed stones. If it is, several more would be a food idea to do after.
By liver flush do you mean the lemon and olive oil? I used to see that a lot some years ago and was always specifically as I’ve read it can be hardened oil your passing no proof that it’s coming from the liver, I don’t know really.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
By liver flush do you mean the lemon and olive oil? I used to see that a lot some years ago and was always specifically as I’ve read it can be hardened oil your passing no proof that it’s coming from the liver, I don’t know really.
Just do a few flushes and see the benefits for yourself, never mind what someone wrote on the interwebz! People that have puked out the oil concoction soon after drinking it also pass stones, including some of my clients, so that completely dissolves the theory that it is hardened oil passing. Not to mention the different colours of stones, from pitch black and hard to tan to green... Or the fact that one time I actually passed a stone the day before the flush at diner time (no oil had been drunk yet!), I felt a lot of pain after the meal and the next morning found a hard black stone in the toilet. Just. Do. It. :D

OP
L

leeteeh

Just do a few flushes and see the benefits for yourself, never mind what someone wrote on the interwebz! People that have puked out the oil concoction soon after drinking it also pass stones, including some of my clients, so that completely dissolves the theory that it is hardened oil passing. Not to mention the different colours of stones, from pitch black and hard to tan to green... Or the fact that one time I actually passed a stone the day before the flush at diner time (no oil had been drunk yet!), I felt a lot of pain after the meal and the next morning found a hard black stone in the toilet. Just. Do. It. :D
Is it painful at all to do the flush? I think I’ve seen people say it was sooo uncomfortable and painful internally but I haven’t searched the subject in years. Il have to do more research on the mechanism of it and try it in a months time.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Is it painful at all to do the flush? I think I’ve seen people say it was sooo uncomfortable and painful internally but I haven’t searched the subject in years. Il have to do more research on the mechanism of it and try it in a months time.
I've had women in the 60s do it without any problems. No pain, but a lot of trips to the bathroom on day 5 and 6. No big deal of course.

OP
L

leeteeh

I've had women in the 60s do it without any problems. No pain, but a lot of trips to the bathroom on day 5 and 6. No big deal of course.
That’s reassuring. Do you have a page or website possibly or is this all privately ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals