Struggling with insomnia and cortisol again after noticing improvements while being on my stack. Need help.

dervmai

progress
So I was struggling with cortisol and insomnia for a good while... high reverse t3, low t3. I hopped on t3. I had drastic improvements in sleep. In the mornings I would wake up extremely anxious, which was apparently a classic cortisol problem. After being on t3 25mcg per day and, 2mg cypro for, I noticed improvements, but the last couple days, my insomnia has returned and I wake up super anxious is the mornings again. Trying to figure out why. Been on cypro,t3,trace minerals, high dose b1, vit d3 10000 for more then a month now.

Last edited:

FitnessMike

I would hop on NDT for the t4+t3 as opposed to t3 only, I would drop b1 as it leads to side effects sooner or later most likely, I would focus on a higher-carb diet, starches as well as fruits.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
I would hop on NDT for the t4+t3 as opposed to t3 only, I would drop b1 as it leads to side effects sooner or later most likely, I would focus on a higher-carb diet, starches as well as fruits.
I had a b1 deficiency according to my labs. Plus i may or may not make mercury poisoning. This could be the cause of my b1 deficiency .

Nfinkelstein

I agree with the t4 comment, before bed, (tyromix is t4 and t3 in case you are using idealabs).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals