Sulfur Dioxide + Aluminum

mattmm24

How much do you think what they are spraying constantly in the skies (sulfur dioxide and nano aluminum) has to do with people's health issues. They both get in the soil and then in the food, and we are constantly breathing them in if you live in a western country. I definitely notice more breathing issues for myself when I come back from Mexico to the US. In Mexico, there is no government cloud seeding campaign. Does anyone think about this stuff and research to connect the dots? Seems like most people are thinking that their health issues are because they can't eat this or EMF's or genetic mutations. 10 years ago we didn't even think about this stuff!!!!!! At least I didn't. Any thoughts on this topic?

Peater

Isn't it funny how "they aren't spraying that day" when barometric conditions are just so, and CONtrails don't form in the clear blue sky?

dukesbobby777

Must be the same vapour the 'elites' are breathing in. Poisoning themselves too. It's all very confusing. Maybe it's aliens.

Panopticon

nasa war document said 98% saturation of world population, also satellite weapons hypnosys and 70 % of people on earth have evil souls... climate change is weather weapons

70 % of people on earth have evil souls...
I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually true.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter through it.
Because narrow is the gate and constricted is the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals