Summer fever quick fixes/anyone else oddly sick right now.

faust jaeger

Hello everyone, I feel pretty pad this morning, sweaty, dizzy-ish, some stomach pains, too weak to really do anything purposeful at the gym, scratchy throat and green mucus. I find this odd considering I haven’t been this sick ever. Not one covid symptom, rarely missed school etc. Noticed a lot of my friends online around the world are feeling this out of nowhere too. It took less than 18 hours for me to go from fine to this. I’m still going to sarge it out and head to work and I was wondering if any pesters have an opinion on this.

JanW55

Hello everyone, I feel pretty pad this morning, sweaty, dizzy-ish, some stomach pains, too weak to really do anything purposeful at the gym, scratchy throat and green mucus. I find this odd considering I haven’t been this sick ever. Not one covid symptom, rarely missed school etc. Noticed a lot of my friends online around the world are feeling this out of nowhere too. It took less than 18 hours for me to go from fine to this. I’m still going to sarge it out and head to work and I was wondering if any pesters have an opinion on this.
Husband and I have been undergoing something that sounds similar. We are probably about 1000 miles to the east of where you are, if you are in Texas. Came out of nowhere. Of course, one never knows (or finds out) where one's maladies originate.

We are hardly ever out and about, keeping to our home mostly. Did get our haircuts with our usual hairdresser Thursday morning the 27th, and it's a small private salon space with only her barber chair and 1 extra chair -- so it was just us in there (no other customers etc.). She mentioned she just came back from a brief trip (to Spain or Portugal). She seemed fine and had no illness manifesting (or discussed with us anyway).

Extremely strange malady, not a respiratory or gastrointestinal virus, but more of "infectious esophagitis" per "doctor-on-Internet" searching other day. Been going on for several days but diminishing every day fortunately. A bit of light "fever" and some muscle aches along with this, but the main problem the first day or two was not being able to swallow ANYTHING basically: solid, liquid or even water alone. We managed to get some water down and keep on like that, with some sleep here and there. The thing seems to target the esophagus and its vicinity.

Husband experienced stomach pain worse than I had. We both are over that part, but I think we have some strange version of SIBO now. Food and liquid are going in now but seem to kind of be stuck in there (well the food anyway). But still no GI symptoms of diarrhea or vomiting.

Hope you don't have anything like this; we would not wish this on our worst enemy. This is still persisting in the extreme fatigue stage and being sick at all is a completely unusual experience for both of us.

Best to you and keep RP forum updated!

LuMonty

I've had it as well except with orange mucus. Usually if I start to get sick I take a bit of thyroid and get over stuff fast. In this case though the "stuck digestion" made it miserable to the point I was seeing a kaleidoscope. Aspirin has been the main thing to help as well as sipping on Gatorade all day.

Mauritio

Ive been having some weird gut/liver/gallbladder issues for 2 weeks now. Biggest symptoms: bad sleep and looking super dehydrated.
Not sure why , I blamed an old taurine supplement or something fungal...

Nick

Noticed a lot of my friends online around the world are feeling this out of nowhere too.
Many people are sensitive to the changes in atmospheric electricity caused by geomagnetic storms and the solar weather. The last few days have seen several geomagnetic storms, two X class solar flares and proton storms. This can affect people simultaneously across great distances.

Elast1c

Had encountered a very sudden form of strep after fever. Sinus seemed problematized after amox for several days. Fatigue. Not sure if that is the relaxation of amox but lifting near normal weight seemed really exhausting. Food didn't sit all too well even after treatment even though they say 24 hours is all it needs. Assuming because its supposed to just be bacteria. Had work related concerns and sleep problems but it just happened to be nose and sinus problematizing and stomache still not very happy after the fact.

Don’t eat summer fruits such as plums peaches et al. They cause endotoxins like nothing else.

baron

Yes I have had this too. Horrible digestion, no appetite, fever, endotoxin symptoms, incapcitated. Been trying to flush out intestine with magnesium and taking cypro for TLR4 antagonism which relieves the sickness.

kaybb

Don’t eat summer fruits such as plums peaches et al. They cause endotoxins like nothing else.
I’ve been wondering about this. I have got “peaches sickness”, or something weird. I remember RAY mentioning on an interview there is something in peaches you don’t want too much of. Have you heard of this??
Fruit in season is my favorite but I’m suffering with headache, bad fatigue…in bed now 4 days…. So weird!

kaybb

Yes I have had this too. Horrible digestion, no appetite, fever, endotoxin symptoms, incapcitated. Been trying to flush out intestine with magnesium and taking cypro for TLR4 antagonism which relieves the sickness.
What fruits did you eat? And how much? I’ve got this right now too, I think from peaches??

Peater

Many people are sensitive to the changes in atmospheric electricity caused by geomagnetic storms and the solar weather. The last few days have seen several geomagnetic storms, two X class solar flares and proton storms. This can affect people simultaneously across great distances.

Couple of decent sized space weather events recently too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom