T3 Available

Lyme and Hashis

I'm new here and I just went through hell trying to find T3.

Background, I have hashis and Lyme. Very hypo but have been getting better with fasting, iodine, selenium, other supplements, lifestyle, etc. But a long way from feeling great.

So I wanted to try T3 and doc won't prescribe. After a epic time on the web trying to find a T3 supplier that doesn't take check or bitcoin (so I have no recourse if nothing ever shows up), I found two sources.

First I found Unipharma through http://buyt3.com

This took forever to show up. It did finally show and the prices are very good. The package came with all the pills in the blister packs separate from the boxes!!?? The boxes were flattened and empty for smaller shipping?? Questionable. I'd like to have seen the boxes sealed and pay the extra shipping. The boxes have the security codes, but if they've been opened, then what good? This comes from Bulgaria.

I have not tried this yet.

Next, I found liquid T3 sold from the good ol US as an "experimental chemical".

60ml T3 @ 200mcg/ml

So this is NOT being sold as a supplement probably to get around the BS FDA. This is a very good dollar value. I've been using it and I guess it works. I feel somewhat jittery and am urinating all the time, but I have some brain fog now and am not sure I'm dosing correctly due to being new to T3. Hopefully I can figure this out because I have little left that may help.

Obviously, I have no connection with any of these companies and just wanted to try to help those of you searching.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals