Tell Us Your Success Getting Rid Of Skin Tags, Moles And Such

Dr. Peat has said a number of times that he has used progesterone and/or DHEA topically NEXT to (not on) skin issues that could be (he never said) cancerous...and they got big and then fell off without any ill effect.

I’m trying this now for a few things including one I had since I was 3. That one was a bump but the bump went away and it’s merely a mark now.

A few others, moles, have gotten a bit bigger and sort of have a big head, and may fall off, we’ll see.

Skin tags have gotten better, that is, some have disappeared. A few still remain.

Do you have any success stories or otherwise?

Inaut

No first hand data to report but just wondering if MB/vitamin C in water would be effective for this purpose? Found it very effective for a topical infection of sorts already and it’s only 3 days into my experiment

OP
ecstatichamster
No first hand data to report but just wondering if MB/vitamin C in water would be effective for this purpose? Found it very effective for a topical infection of sorts already and it’s only 3 days into my experiment

I will try methylene blue topically on moles. Thank you

Nokoni

My wife has a dark mole on her neck that actually protrudes. I suggested she try some Pyrucet on it and the result kind of scared me. The mole shrunk quickly and noticeably and she developed a pretty sizable patch of dark skin around it, maybe a couple inches or more in every direction. So maybe the melanin that was concentrated in the mole spread through her tissue? But it was fast, like overnight fast, but maybe it was a couple days. I don't remember exactly because it was several months ago. She was pretty excited but I asked her to cut way back on the dose and go slow. Mole is still there, but maybe half the size or less, and I think she quit putting the Pyrucet directly on it.

Nemo

Dr. Peat has said a number of times that he has used progesterone and/or DHEA topically NEXT to (not on) skin issues that could be (he never said) cancerous...and they got big and then fell off without any ill effect.

I’m trying this now for a few things including one I had since I was 3. That one was a bump but the bump went away and it’s merely a mark now.

A few others, moles, have gotten a bit bigger and sort of have a big head, and may fall off, we’ll see.

Skin tags have gotten better, that is, some have disappeared. A few still remain.

Do you have any success stories or otherwise?

Had a mole all my life that, when I started progesterone cream, grew into a pink tree-like thing about an inch long with multiple branches and little balls on each branch. Was tempted to have it removed but didn't because of the experiment. It has now shrunk down to a little pink ball about half the size of the original mole. 6 months growing before reversal, now six months shrinking.

aussiebaldguy

got rid of a skin tag by tying a thread around the base. it becomes necrotic, a healing reaction occurs at the base and no more tag.

gaze

not exactly a skin tag but when I was younger a circle on my skin starting becoming discolored near my elbow area. It kept growing and basically I remember getting hours of sunlight a day because i thought I could tan it back to normal, and it did ended up becoming normal, but looking back the vitamin D is probably what did it.

Lizb

Skin Tag - my GP tied them with cotton and they fell off within two weeks. They have never returned. 35 years ago.

Max23

Been applying CortiNon around a skin tag and it produces no effect. What is your overall conclusion of the subject @ecstatichamster? Does the method work or not?

I've used the string method at the base of a skin-tag with good results. Never tried anything with my moles however, I have a few here and there, but some of the info on this thread seems interesting and perhaps worth a test.

I have noticed on my left hand a series of what appear to look like burn marks developing, I'm not sure what the cause may be. I've noticed since I've stopped having to wear gloves for work that they have not developed any further, however the marks remain. :pondering:

Ras

Got rid of skin tags and am currently dissolving a mole with a saturated iodine solution. The skin tag turned hard and red before it fell off. It started growing back, but got red again, fell off, and has not returned.

Curious is the mole you're currently "working" on raised? Interested in knowing how this works for you :eyes:

D

danishispsychic

Drops of 5 percent Lugols or drug store iodine. Works everyt ime.

burtlancast

burtlancast

no idea about MB for tags.

I believe iodine should be more than enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals