Testosterone Supplementation Help

tallglass13

what does progesterone do for you? symptomatically and physiologically?
From what Ray Peat sent me in an email, using progesterone with one to four milligrams of testosterone, is that it keeps it from aromatizing, even at that low dose.

milkboi

do you know why scrotum specifically? because absorption is greater? everything i can search about androgel applied to the scrotum says don't do it but the info why not is slim. do you happen to know why it isn't common and the shoulder is?

Aside from the scrotum having easily penetrable, thin skin, there is also the highest concentration of 5ar-enzymes and therefore a higher
percentage of the applied T will be converted to DHT

OP
P

prince baka

thanks for you help guys. even just splitting a capsule of jatenzo in half and taking half in the morning and half at night has made me feel better. found a compounding pharmacy in town (tbh i had never heard that term) and will be trying the gel made at this place, maybe 25mg every 3 days applied to scrotum (anyone do penis ever or is that a bad idea?) after talking with a dr and a pharmacist. see how i feel and adjust accordingly. may adjust to less more often.

fyi, the jatenzo the pharmacist mentioned has a weird side effect of making your scalp itch/feel hot which i may've mistaken for a sign of hair loss, not sure.

seems like problems are too much dht winds up worsening hair, skin in which case back off on the dose, and too much estrogen which turns to weight gain, fatigue, irritability and that is mitigated by progesterone and lowering body fat % (which i think i am in a good range of)? sounds about right? are there any non finasteride means of lowering dht if i think i need to due to hair loss concerns?

thanks agian, lads! feeling like i have a plan

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals