Viruses and vaccines enquiry, brainstorm

Peater

I am familiar with idea that the mainstream virus hypothesis isn't correct, and viruses are genetic material that has been expelled from a cell. (Do I have that right?)

I have been trying to understand what it is conventional vaccines actually do if this is true.

I believe that using adjuvants to sensitise the immune system to this genetic material is the basis for how they work.

This sounds bad if the mainstream virus hypothesis is wrong.

It sounds like the immune system is being trained to destroy what could be a normal 'detox' pathway.

Would love to bounce some ideas off people, I don't know enough to have an solid opinion yet but I've bounced the above around in my head for days and it seems generally sound.

I was thinking about what could cause permanent vaccine damage, what are the mechanisms.

Again I mean 'normal' vaccines, forget COVID and mRNA.

Perry Staltic

Merck’s MMR II vaccine (as well as the chickenpox, Pentacel ,and all Hep-A containing vaccines) is manufactured using human fetal cell lines and are heavily contaminated with human fetal DNA from the production process. Levels in our children can reach up to 5 ng/ml after vaccination, depending on the age, weight and blood volume of the child. That level is known to activate Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9), which can cause autoimmune attacks.

OP
P

Peater

I am also curious to know to what extent vaccine injuries can be recovered from. The HPV vaccine side-effects seem to be related to B1 deficiency.

There are two issues - the genetic/DNA issue as you mention, and the adjuvants/chemicals in the vaccines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals