Why Does Caffeine Always Irritates Me ?

Jsaute21

I take 200mg Caffeine pill twice (total 400mg) day.
take 200mg pill with 20mg B6 and meal and take it again atleast 4hours later with meal.(this time with 500mg Niacinamide)

but somehow Caffeine irritates me like crazy after took it about 2 or 3 hours later.
sometimes,I can't even tolerate people's talking.

Is this the effects of elevated level of allopregnenolone?

IMO opinion and the opinion of many others, coffee should only be had on an empty stomach when you first wake up, with cream/milk and sugar. Then have a healthy meal an hour or two after. After switching to this way of caffeine ingestion, I feel much more steady and calm.

Frankdee20

IMO opinion and the opinion of many others, coffee should only be had on an empty stomach when you first wake up, with cream/milk and sugar. Then have a healthy meal an hour or two after. After switching to this way of caffeine ingestion, I feel much more steady and calm.

You know what man, coffee is a double edged sword. When it works optimally, without a stress response, or nervousness, it’s great. It’s just too unpredictable though, and that variability is based on so many factors. Not every cup has the same caffeine, always on empty stomach, with sugar, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, etc. I think one or two is great, but the tension slowly creeps in after that amount.

sladerunner69

You should check out Karen Hurd, issues with toxic/excessive bile can be reliably resolved by making sure to have adequate soluble fiber in your diet. I've always had periodic issues with acidic, burning stools and hemorrhoids, would get especially bad when I ate a lot of yoghurt or drank a lot of coffee. this cleared up completely within two days of starting to eat at least one can of beans every day, and I've not had a single recurrence of burning stools or hemorrhoids since then, no matter how much yoghurt or coffee I consume.

Though regardless of bile, I think excessive coffee can still mess with gut function, maybe has something to do with its inhibition of gut serotonin signaling.
Interesting. One can of beans is a lot of pufa and phosphate. I never feel good eating beans, occasionally when I have tacos I always hold the beans and feel better for it.

Collden

Interesting. One can of beans is a lot of pufa and phosphate. I never feel good eating beans, occasionally when I have tacos I always hold the beans and feel better for it.
Well beans are extremely low in fat overall so PUFAs are a neglible concern. The fiber definitely can cause an upset stomach when you dont regularly eat them, but I found my stomach adapted completely within a few weeks of daily consumption and I no longer get any symptoms from eating them. I cant yet vouch for all the other health benefits Karen Hurd claims for eating beans, but its effect on acid stools/hemorrhoids was really crystal clear.

Frankdee20

Well beans are extremely low in fat overall so PUFAs are a neglible concern. The fiber definitely can cause an upset stomach when you dont regularly eat them, but I found my stomach adapted completely within a few weeks of daily consumption and I no longer get any symptoms from eating them. I cant yet vouch for all the other health benefits Karen Hurd claims for eating beans, but its effect on acid stools/hemorrhoids was really crystal clear.

Honestly, sometimes you just have to do best for you. Even if I followed Peat to the core, and avoided beans. I’d likely die of lung cancer. To me, beans are delicious, and cause no belly upset. I also get ample amounts of magnesium from them. Yeah, I will take them to the grave.

sladerunner69

You should check out Karen Hurd, issues with toxic/excessive bile can be reliably resolved by making sure to have adequate soluble fiber in your diet. I've always had periodic issues with acidic, burning stools and hemorrhoids, would get especially bad when I ate a lot of yoghurt or drank a lot of coffee. this cleared up completely within two days of starting to eat at least one can of beans every day, and I've not had a single recurrence of burning stools or hemorrhoids since then, no matter how much yoghurt or coffee I consume.

Though regardless of bile, I think excessive coffee can still mess with gut function, maybe has something to do with its inhibition of gut serotonin signaling.

Whenever I eat anything fiborous or starchy I get almost immediate stomach cramps and discomfort, as well as large hurting bowel movements. My body almost cannot tolerate starch anymore...

Cirion

I seem to be one of the ones that can only tolerate one or two cups. Every time I try to increase my intake no matter how much sugar I take in, my metabolism still takes a nosedive after.

docall18

I have found activated charcoal to get rid of any digestion or serotonin issues from coffee.

Coffee induces your gall bladder to release bile. If you are coming from a situation of low metabolism, fatty liver, etc. your bile is going to be thick/toxic. Excess bile causes a serotonin reaction when it is released into the intestines.

Taking activated charcoal before coffee detoxes the bile, and prevents any issues such as loose stools, stomach pain, insomnia from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals