Why Does Malic Acid Get Rid Of My Scalp Itching?

Motif

20 minutes after taking it my itching is always gone for some time.

I guess it's oxygen / blood flow / Lymph flow related?

Cause like in another thread told hyperventilating, massage therapy , drinking 3 liters +, taking hydrogen peroxide and niacin flush improve the itching too.

paymanz

Idk about malic acid but sometimes i crave sour thing and when i eat or drink them i feel like my liver gets ride of bad stuff. Sour kefir for example helps also , so its not only malic acid , for me atleast.

Elephanto

It's decalcifying like other acids such as Citric, thus optimizing blood flow to the scalp which could be the cause of itching. Both acids are also antibacterial, considering all the effects of Endotoxins we can also expect the same benefits. They're also chelators of Aluminium which has estrogenic effects (so inflammatory and calcifying, and specifically toward soft tissues). Metalloestrogens like Al and Nickel are generally linked to skin disorders and histamine-related issues. Maybe your Al levels need to be decreased, some common sources can be cocoa, canned food/beverage and chem trails.

paymanz

It gets diluted and neutralized by blood buffer, i doubt it reached scalp tissue in concentrations that are able to decalcify it , and so fast that he noticed and related it to malic acid!

OP
M

Motif

I doubt my scalp gets delcalcified in 20 minutes and after a few hours the calcification is back.

I took my first dose today after over one year auf avoiding it

michael94

pinacolada posted about good experience with tart cherry juice I think its high in malic acid also

OP
M

Motif

Even using a trampoline three times a day for a 10 minutes gets rid of my itching.

Nobody has any idea why ?