Would you eat coconut oil based Oreos and Rice Krispy treats?

Would you eat coconut oil based Oreos and Rice Krispy treats?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Comstock

I used to eat a lot of Oreos when they were made with palm oil, but now they have soybean oil. Even rice krispy treats have soybean oil. Hence the poll

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

akgrrrl

I used to eat a lot of Oreos when they were made with palm oil, but now they have soybean oil. Even rice krispy treats have soybean oil. Hence the poll
Why would anyone eat an alleged "food" created by big corporations made with horrible ingredients just because you approved of one ingredient?

OP
C

Comstock

Why would anyone eat an alleged "food" created by big corporations made with horrible ingredients just because you approved of one ingredient?

Not actual Oreos made with coconut oil. Something like an Oreo, with normal ingredients and coconut oil cream.

Sheik

Soybean oil causes nasty symptoms for me. If they used CO I could likely eat them with no symptoms.

akgrrrl

Not actual Oreos made with coconut oil. Something like an Oreo, with normal ingredients and coconut oil cream.
Ok so bake your own chocolate wafer cookies, maybe using butter and coconut oil and organic nonglysophated flour and chocolate. Then maybe creamed coconut, coco oil or butter, vanilla and sugar for the icing, between two cookies. Do-able. Might take two times to dial it in the way you like it. Would you like a basic wafer cookie recipe to work with? You could use a plastic lid from a jar to cut out the cookie dough into the size you wanted...

OP
C

Comstock

Ok so bake your own chocolate wafer cookies, maybe using butter and coconut oil and organic nonglysophated flour and chocolate. Then maybe creamed coconut, coco oil or butter, vanilla and sugar for the icing, between two cookies. Do-able. Might take two times to dial it in the way you like it. Would you like a basic wafer cookie recipe to work with? You could use a plastic lid from a jar to cut out the cookie dough into the size you wanted...
This was more for gauging a business opportunity.

akgrrrl

This was more for gauging a business opportunity.
Doing it. I would say less than 1% of the population reads labels or cares whether they are eating pesticides, spectracides, synthetic additives or otherwise compromised industrialized ingredients. Those that do know whats up, rarely compromise and insist on every ingredient listed and sourced where possible. Its a pain, but it turns out my ingredient cards are the word-of-mouth that builds the customer base, which then creates special orders. Once I calculate ingredient costs, I can sell by weight easily.
Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals