Doctors, tests, medicine

HDD

After reading some of McGavack's "The Thyroid", I found that Hodkin's disease is connected to the thyroid. This is the cancer my daughter had at 19. I was diagnosed with MS while pregnant with this child. The first Dr. I went to with symptoms, before I was pregnant, took blood for thyroid test. I was ignorant of thyroid disease at that time and the test did not indicate any problems with thyroid. Wth! Had I been properly diagnosed and treated at that time, she may not have ever had cancer. And now, when I tell her, if she goes to a Dr. to check for hypothyroidism, will she get an accurate diagnosis?!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Not likely with the state of medicine currently. Unfortunately I don't see it getting much better in the near future either. I've personally witnessed it go down hill at an alarming rate recently and it didn't start out good in the first place. Take something as simple and basic as CPR. In 2010 this basic first response technique was changed in a quite dramatic way from the previous procedure. I'm sure most people have heard of hands only CPR. In a healthcare setting breaths are still given but come after chest compressions. My point in all of this is to point out if we can be so wrong about something so simple and basic then how much can we actually expect from traditional medicine on more complicated matters. I say not much. The changes in CPR are remarkably similar to buteyko breathing when you stop and think about it. By only giving breaths after a series of chest compressions co2 is retained to do it's protective work. It can be difficult leading our children on a path that we know as parents is probably going to be the only hope they will have for a healthy future. It is a sad state of affairs when you realize a doctor is probably one of the more dangerous people for our children to be around. At best they will be insulted and dismissed but they could very well end up harmed(again).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals