Hi is this an emergency situation?

Hi is this an emergency situation? For two days i have no sleep. Pressure in my head, worst in when lying down and shortness of breath and racing heart beat. Improvement when sitting or standing. Its hard i have no sleep for two days. I might ask my parents ko bring me to E.R.

Will aspirin help?

OP
HealthisWealth
My last labwork year 2013 and no thyroid medication. By the way the only thyroid medication use in my country is T4.

Last night i tried 25mcg thyrax but still having this problem.

DaveFoster

Sounds like when I had ridiculously high prolactin. Go to the E.R. and get some new labs.

tara

I don't know if it's an emergency situation - maybe it is. If it continues, I think it may be.

Do you have any idea what is interfering with your sleep?

What have you tried so far to help yourself? Any effects?

There are any other things that could be going on as well, but sometimes shortness of breath arises fom hyperventilation, which can lower body CO2 levels too far. It's not unusual for this to get worse at night, and when it happensit is sometimes accompanied by racing or pounding heart. What happens if you take a gentle walk with your mouth closed? This can gently raise CO2 levels and help calm the system down. Meeting nutritional needs seems to help support this.

Are you drinking to thirst and eating to hunger and salting your food to taste? Low blood sugar can trigger stress hormones, so if you chaven't been eating much, trying some carbohydrate-rich food or drink may make a difference.

Do you want to tell something about what your diet etc are like?
Some of us use cronometer from time to time to see roughly what our diet is giving us by way of nutrients (don't believe it's calorie recommendations - they are ususally too low). You can check and see if there are any obvious gaps, and whether you are getting generous amounts of calcium, magnesium, sodium, potasium, 80-100 protein, etc.

Have you checked you body temperature and heart rate? How fast is it racing?

Vinero

Are you on any medications? Even topical medications can cause those symptoms. In the past I had used topical cortisone/corticosteroids and got the same symptoms as you.

OP
HealthisWealth
It started 3rd week of november and 1st symptoms strange taste from the throat when you expel saliva. For 2weeks tried supplementing Vitamin D3 1000 IU, virgin coconut oil Nothing change.

1st week of december went to dentist to clean my teeth to see if the strange taste from the throat will disappear. Also had a tooth filling made of white composite.

2nd week december the brain fog, pressure in head started but i still sleep ok. This just 2 days im having a hard time sleep for even an hour i think

By the way im allergic to xanthan gum. I remember year 2013 when im having brain fog but no insomnia symptom because of a bottle juice that i drink everyday. Figure it out after a month rechecking the ingredient label and i was shocked they added xanthan gum. Im thinking maybe toothfilling had xanthan gum in it?

By the way last saturday I tried a teaspoon of lysine, taurine and chlorella growth factor. and stop it.

Tried yesterday 25mcg levothyroxine but i think it made the symptom worse so i stop it.

I was thinking of going to the E.R but afraid of T4 only medication.

Awhile ago i went to a herbal doctor a traditonal chinese medicine who has many patient everyday like cancer, heart disease and other disease refuse by conventional medicine. He check my pulse both hands and ask me to open my mouth. He told me i have problem heart, thyroid, liver and gallbladder. Told me to drink the herbs for three days and vegetable diet only.

OP
HealthisWealth
Before the strange taste in throat started i was having strenous exercise for months. Maybe it stress my body? Im thinking if i was taking D3 when i was exercising before the strange taste in my throat. So i dont know if D3 causes this.

This is my last laboratory year 2013

FT4 = 10.89 (12.0 - 22.0 pmol/l

Ultrasensitive HTSH = 2.24 (0.270 - 4.20 miu/l)

I took the herbal and perspire from my head and release fluid from my nose and some improvement. I was in the couch and slept for an hour. I hope the herbal works continually so i dont have to go the hospital emergency room. I really want to sleep later for 8 or 10 hours.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
HealthisWealth said:
post 116065 Hi is this an emergency situation? For two days i have no sleep. Pressure in my head, worst in when lying down and shortness of breath and racing heart beat. Improvement when sitting or standing. Its hard i have no sleep for two days. I might ask my parents ko bring me to E.R.

Will aspirin help?
I think there are too many unknown variables to say for sure. Getting a physical assessment by a clinician IRL is probably warranted if these symptoms continue. An urgent care center should be able to determine if there is anything serious that needs to be addressed promptly. I hope you feel better soon and are able to get some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals