10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

P

Peatness

Should I post this article here? WTF why not...

Rick K

Should I post this article here? WTF why not...

? Did you notice the 2015 diary and the quote from that wrinkled old ovarian cyst John Rocketfeller in the response section?

P

Peatness

? Did you notice the 2015 diary and the quote from that wrinkled old ovarian cyst John Rocketfeller in the response section?
I have a habit of not reading response/comment sections, will look read now

Rick K

Seen it, and yet people are not getting it.
I've seen this quote before. Read it people and understand that this plandemic is fictional but the catalyst with which to implement the NWO.

1627825056374.png

OP
B

Braveheart

OP
B

Braveheart

Rick K

The study found that 43% of experts are actually a "few fries short of a Happy Meal", while the other 54% qualify as "a few beers short of a six-pack."

"None of them are the sharpest knives in the drawer," said Luugbjörn.

Hilarious. When I was in school an "expert" was defined as someone who came from further than 50 miles away and brought slides.

OP
B

Braveheart

Rick K

OP
B

Braveheart

"I tell you, this is some ripe moment. We are spinning into pandemonium. The vacuum of leadership is awesome, as if Gawd himself has split the scene in utter disgust and left matters to the ancient furies."

Rick K

"I tell you, this is some ripe moment. We are spinning into pandemonium. The vacuum of leadership is awesome, as if Gawd himself has split the scene in utter disgust and left matters to the ancient furies."

Good Article.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals