2,4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) As Medicine

GorillaHead

Peat said using megadoses of thyroid also increases uncoupling and he said it was safer than I think DNP. I think it was haidut, Danny and him discussing DNP and uncoupling and Peat said thyroid can do it too if you take a lot of it.
But i'm not sure whether being high metabolic naturally is enough to uncouple. Maybe if you're extremely high metabolism like 99.9 degrees daily you'll also be uncoupling?
is DNP legal to use as a supplement. where are people getting it.
Legal to use. Legal to have. Illegal to sell. Underground market.

So am am I right ti beleive calcium and sodium increase u coupling?

Dr. B

Legal to use. Legal to have. Illegal to sell. Underground market.

So am am I right ti beleive calcium and sodium increase u coupling?
im not sure, they boost metabolism. what did you find regarding uncoupling with those two?
thats cool, can you DM me. how can we get it in the US is it easy to make yourself or something.

isn't DNP the only thing that has killed people because of raising their metabolism too high? i dont think theres any other substances that have done this?

GorillaHead

im not sure, they boost metabolism. what did you find regarding uncoupling with those two?
thats cool, can you DM me. how can we get it in the US is it easy to make yourself or something.

isn't DNP the only thing that has killed people because of raising their metabolism too high? i dont think theres any other substances that have done this?
It def can kill people. Bodybuilders are using 200-800mg. They are insane! Lowest recorded lethal dose was like 200mg. I imagine they are dying due to being cooked to death from the inside.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals