2018 Thyroid Sources

Wagner83

It seemed that way for me. I waited 3 years to take Thyroid. Glad I waited AND glad I started. I also supplement with red light in the evening a few times a week so I do not feel a need for thyroid 3 times a day. I take it 2 times a day with breakfast and lunch. Been using @LifeGivingStore’s products LOVE them ❤️
That's interesting, so you've used it for 2.5 months daily and have had no diminishing effects?

HDD

.25 cynoplus is 1/2 grain, not a huge dose. I take this amount at bedtime and bits of t3 during the day.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

No, Ray Peat suggested adding synthetic t3 to already established NDT dose in an email.
That's good to know, thank you. I wonder if he'd view it as ideal though.

Has anyone tried the new Cynoplus? Farmacias del Nino doesn't sell it anymore: only My Mexican Drugstore.

G Forrest

Has anyone tried the new Cynoplus? Farmacias del Nino doesn't sell it anymore: only My Mexican Drugstore.

That's news to me. I was just looking at it on Farmacias maybe a week ago and it was listed. Did they say they are discontinuing it or just currently out of stock?

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

That's news to me. I was just looking at it on Farmacias maybe a week ago and it was listed. Did they say they are discontinuing it or just currently out of stock?
Not sure. The page redirects to their homepage on Google for "cynoplus farmacias del nino," and they don't have it in their website search listings.

HDD

When I was inquiring about increasing dose of thyroid (currently on NDT)-
“T3 is easiest to use (3 or 4 mcg at a time) for adjustments when a person is already on a steady dose of desiccated thyroid, because of its short stay in the body.”

I was questioning whether I should switch to a known reliable product-

“Since glandular thyroid products have often changed their formulation, I think it would be good to try some Novotiral or Cynoplus (farmaciadelnino is listing it again, at $11.40) for comparison.”

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

When I was inquiring about increasing dose of thyroid (currently on NDT)-
“T3 is easiest to use (3 or 4 mcg at a time) for adjustments when a person is already on a steady dose of desiccated thyroid, because of its short stay in the body.”

I was questioning whether I should switch to a known reliable product-

“Since glandular thyroid products have often changed their formulation, I think it would be good to try some Novotiral or Cynoplus (farmaciadelnino is listing it again, at $11.40) for comparison.”
That's great info, thanks. I'll go with Novotiral then. Do you know of a good source?

Kartoffel

That's weird. Seems they don't have Cynoplus and Cytomel any more. I ordered a bottle of Cynoplus in mid January and received it a week ago.

G Forrest

That's weird. Seems they don't have Cynoplus and Cytomel any more. I ordered a bottle of Cynoplus in mid January and received it a week ago.

I just emailed their customer service about it. I'll report back when I get a response.

Kartoffel

My first dose was like 10 drops twice that day. I was like oh my: the energizer bunny on steroids - accomplished soooo many small things I put aside, because I didn’t have the “energy” for. Realized that was probably too much - lol. Next day I brought it down to 5 drops twice daily for about 3 1/2 weeks and bumped up to 6 drops twice daily for a month, then moved it to 7 drops twice daily where I am now and feel AWESOME. My sweet spot for sure and for now. I get that this will always need tweaking and adjusting over time.

That sounds great. Glad it works so well for you. Are you applying it topically or taking it orally? I was thinking about getting a bottle but I am doing well with Cynoplus for now. The picture on the website says that it contains DMSO, but in the thread haidut writes tocopherols/MCT. Which is the current version?

superhuman

Im sold so i ordered TyroMax today. I have tried TyroMix and Tyronene but i never got any results from those.

L

lollipop

That sounds great. Glad it works so well for you. Are you applying it topically or taking it orally? I was thinking about getting a bottle but I am doing well with Cynoplus for now. The picture on the website says that it contains DMSO, but in the thread haidut writes tocopherols/MCT. Which is the current version?
The tocopherols/MCT version. I put the drops on my palm and lick it off :):

L

lollipop

Im sold so i ordered TyroMax today. I have tried TyroMix and Tyronene but i never got any results from those.
@Tarmander wrote that he uses Tyromax in the morning and then takes T3 (Idealabs) doses throughout the rest of the day and is getting good results. Forgive me Tarmander if I am wrong. But I remember you writing something like that :):

This tells me @superhuman that there are some cool ways to experiment to make it work for you ❤️

Tarmander

@Tarmander wrote that he uses Tyromax in the morning and then takes T3 (Idealabs) doses throughout the rest of the day and is getting good results. Forgive me Tarmander if I am wrong. But I remember you writing something like that :):

This tells me @superhuman that there are some cool ways to experiment to make it work for you ❤️
Half right, tyromax in the morning and then tyromix through the day. The pure T3 gave me estrogen sides.

Jman

I use cynoplus and cynomel, a couple weeks ago I thought "hmm remember how cynoplus/cynomel went missing for abit more than 2 years? I better order a bunch of it so Im ready if that happens again". So I order some on farmaciasdelnino.mx , they messaged me to say unfortunately grossman has been "pulled from the market", they had some cynomel left which they gave me in place of the cynoplus. Gosh dang it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals