5-Amino-1MQ Increases Energy, Fat Loss & Strength

Yody

Very interesting, I think myself and many others would appreciate @Hans opinion on this.

@Lokzo -- do you know the human equivalent dosage of the 30% adipose reduction from the mice study?

Would there be any noteworthy rebound effects from a reasonable cycle?

Last edited:

Yucca

Just started 5 amino 1mq today.
About 80mg, sublingually with olive oil, taken after my lunch.

Would be nice if others could give some feedbacks also.

korpesh

I just took my first dose about 30 mins ago, and not dead yet. 50mg cap from the link through Lokzo's site. Will update after a week or so.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Very interesting, I think myself and many others would appreciate @Hans opinion on this.

@Lokzo -- do you know the human equivalent dosage of the 30% adipose reduction from the mice study?

Would there be any noteworthy rebound effects from a reasonable cycle?
People love to think they have fat loss in a bottle, and there are many studies showing remarkable fat loss with certain compounds in animals, but the results in humans are never the same. IMPO and experience, nothing beats proper diet, lifestyle, and exercise for optimal fat loss. If you don't have those in place, then you'll hardly notice the effects of a supplement and the same is true if you do have those in place.

I haven't researched the compound that much depth myself, but as far as I can see, it mainly only inhibits NNMT.
"Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT) is a cytosolic enzyme that catalyzes the N-methylation of nicotinamide by transferring a methyl group from S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) to nicotinamide (NA) resulting in the formation of 1-methyl-nicotinamide (MNA) and S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine (SAH)"

So the only way this supplement increases NAD is by inhibiting NNMT; to preserve niacinamide levels, which can then be used to create more NAD.
See the thing is, why does NNMT go up with disease and aging? Isn't using a supplement/drug to inhibit it directly only a patch? What if your NNMT isn't elevated?
What about other NAD-consuming enzymes, such as CD38, PARP, etc., that are also increased in disease and aging?
The point being, fix the underlying health issues and everything should correct itself, without the need for a supplement that only targets one small specific area.
Being very/too specific with supplements rarely ever works very well. That's what modern medicine is all about and it's a big failure.

Just to be clear, I'm not aiming this directly at Lucas, just talking about the selling of fat loss supplements/drugs in general.
Anything that's marketed with the idea of fat loss in a bottle makes me very skeptical as it never works (rarely somewhat for some people and only short term) and the people selling it are doing it to make a lot of money (not resolve health issues). And usually, the people selling fat loss supplements are also using and doing dozens of other things to stay lean, not just use one supplement. So I wouldn't be fooled by its "efficacy".

And in terms of rebound... I would definitely expect there to be a rebound. What happens when you get off of your diet? You gain weight.
As I mentioned earlier, NNMT is upregulated in a diseased state, so inhibiting it with a drug will not keep it inhibited forever. You want to fix the root cause to lower NNMT for good and this compound won't do that. Does anyone want to use a supplement for the rest of their lives to hopefully remain lean (which they won't)?
Here's a good case scenario... Say someone uses this supplement for 3 months, loses 6lbs. Then they continue to use it for another 3 months and loses 2lbs. And after that their weight plateaus. They then stop taking it because the compound is not working anymore. Weight regain occurs. Was it worth spending all that money for that rollercoaster?

korpesh

Just reporting back on my 5 amino experience... I took 50mg for one week and didn't notice much of any effect, good or bad. I then upped it to 100mg for another ten days, and I would say there was possible, slight, body fat loss, but nothing too dramatic.

What was of interest however, is that I swear my strength in the gym improved, as well as feeling like some nagging tendon or soft tissue injury with my shoulder seemed to suddenly go away. Also, for the first time in 20 years I woke up without a hangover after drinking heavily one night. Overall, seems like it is probably overall healthy and beneficial, especially if you're trying to up your strength training, but does seem a little expensive for the effect, so far.

I'm going to be off of it for a week or two, and then go back on at 150mg per day until the bottle runs out to see if I get the same results, or more fat burning. I am also kind of intrigued if I have suddenly found a cure for hangovers, in which case the cost is well worth it. Lol

korpesh

Peptide Sciences has it. If you go through the OP Lozko's website ergogenic health, it probably helps him out to use his link to the product.

korpesh

So, started back a few days on 150mg a day, and kind of the same effect so far... some improvement in strength, maybe a little fat burning effect, but more impressive in my opinion... no hangover when drinking alcohol and taking this product. Which, for me, is extremely weird and awesome. So much so, I'm considering just holding onto the rest of this bottle and only using it as a hangover preventer whenever I drink. Lol.

Might be a coincidence, but it is now two for two times of drinking alcohol and waking up completely fine while using it.

x30001

Doing 2 months @ 50mg per day soon.

Anyone have experiences they can share? 5-amino-1mq almost sounds too good to be true after watching the few videos about it on the internet.

Mauritio

Very interesting new study on this compound.

To me especially interesting is the strong reduction of liver fat and steatosis!
Body weight and fat was also significantly reduced.
Screenshot_20220402-105118_Chrome.jpg

It seems like this compound can get rid of (some of) the negative consequences of beeing in a caloric deficit!

Mauritio

"Treatment with a nicotinamide N-methyltransferase inhibitor (NNMTi; 5-amino-1-methylquinolinium) combined with low-fat diet (LD) promoted dramatic whole-body adiposity and weight loss in diet-induced obese (DIO) mice, rapidly normalizing these measures to age-matched lean animals, while LD switch alone was unable to restore these measures to age-matched controls in the same time frame."

Aad

Mice were treated with 32mg-50mg/kg of 5-Amino 1MQ.

So if you weigh 80kg, you need anywhere between 320mg-500 mg/day to get significant results.

JamesKing

While there is no definitive cure for cellulite, various treatments can help reduce its appearance. These can include massage, dry brushing, topical creams, laser therapy, and even surgery in extreme cases. I had laser therapy alongside hydrafacial NYC last month. It's important to note that results may vary and that maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and a balanced diet can also reduce cellulite. It's always good to consult a healthcare professional or dermatologist to determine the best action for your needs. I hope this helps your wife!

Last edited:

Aad

I will have this for sale soon (>99% purity), for a significantly lower price than what various USA based peptide stores are charging.

golder

I will have this for sale soon (>99% purity), for a significantly lower price than what various USA based peptide stores are charging.
Amazingg man, where can we find it? Will you ship internationally?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals