#89: Cancer in The Young | Loneliness | Gray Hair | Fasting | Testosterone | Aristotle vs. Plato

David PS

00:00 - Catch-up with Georgi, fat-soluble vitamins in chickens, inflation, world war III, videos of tactical nukes, what's next?
21:06 - Georgi's sounds significantly improves, potassium iodide
23:11 - Being Sad and Lonely Accelerates Aging More Than Smoking, Plato vs. Aristotle, resurgence of religion
39:22 - Fasting/exercise decreases androgens, increases aldosterone (and possibly cortisol/estrogens) in women, redox balance
46:29 - PUFA damages mitochondria, blocks mitophagy, leads to heart damage, Jamie Cunliffe, Polly Matzinger
54:09 - Idealabs update
01:06:51 - A global epidemic of cancer in the young
01:15:02 - Disrupting mitochondrial function can cause severe anemia, purpose of ferritin? Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH)
01:23:00 - Hypothyroidism, deficiency of calcium, vitamin D/B12 may cause hair graying

-Luke-

Cool, thanks for letting us know!

Jam

Excellent, as always.

B

Blaze

00:00 - Catch-up with Georgi, fat-soluble vitamins in chickens, inflation, world war III, videos of tactical nukes, what's next?
21:06 - Georgi's sounds significantly improves, potassium iodide
23:11 - Being Sad and Lonely Accelerates Aging More Than Smoking, Plato vs. Aristotle, resurgence of religion
39:22 - Fasting/exercise decreases androgens, increases aldosterone (and possibly cortisol/estrogens) in women, redox balance
46:29 - PUFA damages mitochondria, blocks mitophagy, leads to heart damage, Jamie Cunliffe, Polly Matzinger
54:09 - Idealabs update
01:06:51 - A global epidemic of cancer in the young
01:15:02 - Disrupting mitochondrial function can cause severe anemia, purpose of ferritin? Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH)
01:23:00 - Hypothyroidism, deficiency of calcium, vitamin D/B12 may cause hair graying
Looks like youtube has now banned episode #89, censorship sucks........ I get the following generic message:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines
Overview

YouTube has always had a set of Community Guidelines that outline what type of content isn’t allowed on YouTube. These policies apply to all types of content on our platform, including videos, comments, links, and thumbnails. Our Community Guidelines are a key part of our broader suite of policies and are regularly updated in consultation with outside experts and YouTube creators to keep pace with emerging challenges.

We enforce these Community Guidelines using a combination of human reviewers and machine learning, and apply them to everyone equally—regardless of the subject or the creator’s background, political viewpoint, position, or affiliation.

Our policies aim to make YouTube a safer community while still giving creators the freedom to share a broad range of experiences and perspectives.

What areas do Community Guidelines cover?
You'll find a full list of our Community Guidelines below:

Spam & deceptive practices
Fake engagement
Impersonation
External links
Spam, deceptive practices & scams
Playlists
Additional policies
Sensitive content
Child safety
Thumbnails
Nudity and sexual content
Suicide and self-harm
Vulgar language
Violent or dangerous content
Harassment and cyberbullying
Harmful or dangerous content
Hate speech
Violent criminal organizations
Violent or graphic content
Regulated goods
Firearms
Sale of illegal or regulated goods or services
Misinformation
Misinformation
Elections misinformation
COVID-19 medical misinformation
Vaccine misinformation
In addition to Community Guidelines, creators who want to monetize content on YouTube must comply with Monetization Policies.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
David PS

David PS

Looks like youtube has now banned episode #89, censorship sucks........ I get the following generic message:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines
Overview

YouTube has always had a set of Community Guidelines that outline what type of content isn’t allowed on YouTube. These policies apply to all types of content on our platform, including videos, comments, links, and thumbnails. Our Community Guidelines are a key part of our broader suite of policies and are regularly updated in consultation with outside experts and YouTube creators to keep pace with emerging challenges.

We enforce these Community Guidelines using a combination of human reviewers and machine learning, and apply them to everyone equally—regardless of the subject or the creator’s background, political viewpoint, position, or affiliation.

Our policies aim to make YouTube a safer community while still giving creators the freedom to share a broad range of experiences and perspectives.

What areas do Community Guidelines cover?
You'll find a full list of our Community Guidelines below:

Spam & deceptive practices
Fake engagement
Impersonation
External links
Spam, deceptive practices & scams
Playlists
Additional policies
Sensitive content
Child safety
Thumbnails
Nudity and sexual content
Suicide and self-harm
Vulgar language
Violent or dangerous content
Harassment and cyberbullying
Harmful or dangerous content
Hate speechTop
Violent criminal organizations
Violent or graphic content
Regulated goods
Firearms
Sale of illegal or regulated goods or services
Misinformation
Misinformation
Elections misinformation
COVID-19 medical misinformation
Vaccine misinformation
Wow, I am thinking that YouTube might be considering this topic (01:06:51 - A global epidemic of cancer in the young) to be a new No-No. Danny's other videos are still up and running (for now).

LuMonty

For those using Telegram, Danny uploaded the stream to his channel after he got the removal notice.

sunny

For those using Telegram, Danny uploaded the stream to his channel after he got the removal notice.
Is there a download link there? I hate to get another app, but if I can download the episode I will.

LuMonty

Is there a download link there? I hate to get another app, but if I can download the episode I will.
On desktop it says media too big, view in telegram. It can be watched it in-app and downloaded.

tastyfood

Danny's channel has 16k subscribers now. Not a small thing anymore to fly under the radar. I'm so mad the video was deleted...

Don

I was so pissed when i saw this (I had only half seen it) and was thinking the same, so many young will be diagnosed with cancer from here on in.
SO glad I found it elsewhere.
Youtube is brutal, I love watching Dr John Campbell dance around the terms of service with all the new covid shenanigans he is disclosing (of course we already knew all this stuff). Its usually his facial expression he uses, wait till youtube censors that also !

Mauritio

It's also on spotify . You can even download it (if you have premium). Just search for "generative energy" .

P

Peatness

I was so pissed when i saw this (I had only half seen it) and was thinking the same, so many young will be diagnosed with cancer from here on in.
SO glad I found it elsewhere.
Youtube is brutal, I love watching Dr John Campbell dance around the terms of service with all the new covid shenanigans he is disclosing (of course we already knew all this stuff). Its usually his facial expression he uses, wait till youtube censors that also !
John Campbell will never be banned from youtube. He works for the enemy - don't be fooled by what he is doing now.

PhilParma

Youtube's Community Guidelines do not allow "misinformation", which in practice translates to "opinions we don't like." So under this policy, any video that contains any commentary whatsoever can be censored without explanation. Also, even a video that is a mere objective depiction of reality can be censored using the extremely vague concepts of "Harmful or dangerous content" or "Sensitive content." Additionally, Documents leaked to The Intercept yesterday reminded us that The Department of Homeland Security (doublespeak for Department of Domestic Control) and its proposed “Disinformation Governance Board” (Don't Spread Disinformation; The Government Hates Competition!) tried to give itself and its monopolistic allies in Big Tech the authority to police the much less discussed "malinformation", which is defined as "factual information shared, typically out of context, with harmful intent." Truth no longer matters, only harm; harm done to the profits of massive corporations and their monopolies on industry, and harm done to the government's ability to control its population. Liberty and freedom are being systematically replaced by the warm and fuzzy concept of "harm reduction." The future unwritten First Amendment of the World Constitution will be, "citizens have the right to be gaslit into believing that they're being protected from Harm."

Oh by the way, here's another link to the censored episode.

View: https://odysee.com/@dannyroddy:1/89-cancer-in-the-young-loneliness-gray:7

Don

John Campbell will never be banned from youtube. He works for the enemy - don't be fooled by what he is doing now.
oh i get that and agree. i just find it funny. but ya from day one he was jab jab jab.

JamesGatz

In my view every man should be concerned about WW3 - it is a VERY CLEVER way they will stop any chance of a revolution - think about it

WWIII accomplishes:

- Distracts from all the evils they committed during COVID

- Takes out A LARGE PORTION of young men in every society that would otherwise serve a good chance at revolting against current policies

WWI AND WWII they drafted men 21-45 - even if you are NOT killed in battle you will be forced to be updated on your shots as a member of the military

You can be certain a WWIII Draft would be designed to utterly destroy the young male populations of the world

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom