A True History Of The United States

goodandevil

This is what our country is: a sham. Few Americans wanted to fight in the revolutionary war, that's why Hessian mercenaries were hired. Did those Americans who fought ik the revolutionary war do so because of principal? No. That is why they revolted under Shay's rebellion, for wages unpaid. There have been constant rebellions supressed, constant judicial rulings throughout our nations history verifying that the story we were told about our nation was a lie. Think about it: the story of our nation, our freedom, was told told to us where, and how? In state-funded public schools, forced upon us by penalty of law, by punishment for our parents if we didn't obey, removal of us by the state to parents deemed more "fit". What adult would believe what anyone told them under such duress? But as children we were malleable.

Actually, there was only a small window in the era of rudimentary cannon and muskets that man could've made himself free. It is yet impossible to fashion the implements of war on a small scale, by individuals, and thus, despite this joke of our right to bear arms, people struggling to free themselves by combat will always lose to the state. Thus the period where armed conflict against the state even had a CHANCE, a POSSIBILITY, of succeeding has come and gone, long ago. Hugo said revolution is always consolidation by the existing power. The warfare today is ideological, on the part of the state it is a war to further constrict and further impoverish, further abuse, the populations they control. The struggle for those who yearn to be free is not a "positive" one .. it is not a probable victory and it's a struggle few are conscious of. People naturally reel from difficulty, from depressing outcomes, but though they be people, they are not fully human, for, being ignorant of the truth, for such people the lives they live are never their own.

"Conservatives" were created intentionally by "liberal" ideology: If you fall for either you have made an error. The truth is difficult, and depressing. People say one should think positively, that positive thinking will change things. I say that one should think truely. Believe in an ideology or believe in yourself: you can't jave both. The American revolution was a founding lawyer's trick, to prevent a true revolution, to better their own lives, to retain their English estates, and to create an ideology for a nation DESIGNED to one day be the world's police. Everyone knows the founding fathers were full of ***t. This is the truth about the United States:

290100_371_avatar.jpg
b69d580baecaff6a664eae95a0cfe995.jpg

Last edited:

X3CyO

Truth will set ya free brother.
When the world is built on truth, limitations will be nil.

Thank you for your great find and quick analysis. Will read into this more in good time.

Is there a transcript of this somewhere?

Last edited:

Philomath

I think the "founding lawyers" knew that someday, sugar would be an important commodity to control. That's why they created the myth of Ray Peat... to brainwash us into someday leading the saccharine revolution!

Drareg

This is what our country is: a sham. Few Americans wanted to fight in the revolutionary war, that's why Hessian mercenaries were hired. Did those Americans who fought ik the revolutionary war do so because of principal? No. That is why they revolted under Shay's rebellion, for wages unpaid. There have been constant rebellions supressed, constant judicial rulings throughout our nations history verifying that the story we were told about our nation was a lie. Think about it: the story of our nation, our freedom, was told told to us where, and how? In state-funded public schools, forced upon us by penalty of law, by punishment for our parents if we didn't obey, removal of us by the state to parents deemed more "fit". What adult would believe what anyone told them under such duress? But as children we were malleable.

Actually, there was only a small window in the era of rudimentary cannon and muskets that man could've made himself free. It is yet impossible to fashion the implements of war on a small scale, by individuals, and thus, despite this joke of our right to bear arms, people struggling to free themselves by combat will always lose to the state. Thus the period where armed conflict against the state even had a CHANCE, a POSSIBILITY, of succeeding has come and gone, long ago. Hugo said revolution is always consolidation by the existing power. The warfare today is ideological, on the part of the state it is a war to further constrict and further impoverish, further abuse, the populations they control. The struggle for those who yearn to be free is not a "positive" one .. it is not a probable victory and it's a struggle few are conscious of. People naturally reel from difficulty, from depressing outcomes, but though they be people, they are not fully human, for, being ignorant of the truth, for such people the lives they live are never their own.

"Conservatives" were created intentionally by "liberal" ideology: If you fall for either you have made an error. The truth is difficult, and depressing. People say one should think positively, that positive thinking will change things. I say that one should think truely. Believe in an ideology or believe in yourself: you can't jave both. The American revolution was a founding lawyer's trick, to prevent a true revolution, to better their own lives, to retain their English estates, and to create an ideology for a nation DESIGNED to one day be the world's police. Everyone knows the founding fathers were full of ***t. This is the truth about the United States:

View attachment 3869 View attachment 3870

What's your recommendation moving forward then? Managing 300 million people, 7billion on the planet,humans.
Is it the cliche freedom from these chains and live happily ever after?
I get the whole not wanting to bow to queen victoria and her bloodlusty family,Maybe we could put a donkey in place of the queen or some other one world leader?

Drareg

It's always good to keep in mind when exploring alternative theories that claim you are a slave to the estblishment is that the establishment is a slave to you. They don't exist without you.

We are all slaves to mental anguish of inevitable death and not enough time to achieve our TV created ambitions.

You neo are a slave to your thoughts and extremely tight leather pants,the pants never come off once on.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Truth will set ya free brother.
When the world is built on truth, limitations will be nil.

Thank you for your great find and quick analysis. Will read into this more in good time.

Is there a transcript of this

Thanks, unfortunately no there is not, but there many printed resources. For example the Avalon project at Yale university has an extensive legal collection. noteable cases to look into are brown vs baltimore (5th amendment ruled inapplicable) and McCulloch vs Maryland to get an idea of how the banks have controlled things since the start. Most importantly, on the avalon website you can see the peace treaty, treaty of paris, 1783, which proves that previous contractual obligations and estates were restored to the crown, that is the legal obligations of the Virginia Company, which is what we really are. You can even verify on wikipedia that british troops had military bases here in america until at least 1812, now how could anyone say they won a war when the enemy still has military bases across our homeland? It defies reason. There's a few books: "Hologram of Liberty" (kenneth royce) ,"The United States is Still a British Colony."(james montgomery). I

I'm reading an excellent book now called "Merchant Kings: When Companies Ruled the World: 1600-1900" by Bown. For example you don't hear much about the west india company, but new york was the main trading center of this company, new york was originally called New Amsterdam, changed to york after control was given (without a fight) to the british. the dutch wanted the spanish out and there are documents proving they thought of engineering revolutions to make that happen. The american corporation was around way before this idea of american "freedom", and in fact the american revolution was ABOUT freedom from corporations. i know that sounds communist, and im neither communist nor capitalist, but there's truth and there's bull****. The indians, "native americans" brought the corporations tons of useful luxuries, raw materials, etc, the reason war was declared on the indians and they were so mistreated is to encourage them to attack and war on company settlements, thus forcing the company employees into the protection of the company. The dutch even used religious freedom, meaning you had a few choices for christianity, to lure a lot of english to their colonies in america. anyways when you entertain this view of history everything starts to make sense, our entire history and where we are now makes sense. I've included a more condensed version below. thanks for the message.

Last edited:
OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

It's always good to keep in mind when exploring alternative theories that claim you are a slave to the estblishment is that the establishment is a slave to you. They don't exist without you.

We are all slaves to mental anguish of inevitable death and not enough time to achieve our TV created ambitions.

You neo are a slave to your thoughts and extremely tight leather pants,the pants never come off once on.

What are you talking about, can you rephrase what you're trying to say? thx

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

What's your recommendation moving forward then? Managing 300 million people, 7billion on the planet,humans.
I get the whole not wanting to bow to queen victoria and her bloodlusty family,Maybe we could put a donkey in place of the queen or some other one world leader?

My reccomendation is to figure out the truth, think critically and arrive at a solution you can defend, at least in your own mind. then just be yourself. i think this battle will be lost BUT i jabe faith in humanity when they know the truth. if the truth didn't matter we wouldn't be lied to so often, would we? the way I feel about it is, even if only one person learns something, understands the truth, that means one more person gets to live their own lives, that's one more person that has the gift of being a human being. Look at the name on this forum and think about it.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

I think the "founding lawyers" knew that someday, sugar would be an important commodity to control. That's why they created the myth of Ray Peat... to brainwash us into someday leading the saccharine revolution!
The various west india companies, viz. the dutch west india and many others believed just that. I saw on a BBC documentary that sugar is being now presented as a drug, that's 2hat the documentary was about: tobacco, heroin, alcohol, and sugar. I lost you on your ray peat tangent ...

WestCoaster

The entire idea of a 2 party system (or differing parties) is simply to divide and conquer. United we stand, divided we fall. This is the reason you see Democrats and Republicans (or Liberals and Conservatives), or any 2 party system in any country. People will have differing opinions on the way things should be done; however, people should be united on who the leadership should be to get things done.

The thing is, it works if people are unaware what's going on, but it no longer works if people are aware. The sad thing is, many don't seem to be aware what's going on, and the evidence behind it is the continuous bickering before and even after the current election. The 2 party system was created, but they are controlled by someone or a group above them. That means the 2 candidates are one in the same following orders, and nothing more. Trump is no savior, and Clinton is not saint, it's all an illusion. But of course if you're not aware of this, you assume both politicians are polar opposites of each other standing for very different things. This now forces the unaware to have a false polar opposing views based on lies.

But of course if your eyes are open and you can see the forest for the trees, you look past the obvious created divide. You see the politicians are one in the same, and the very reality created around it was nothing more than a sham. So yes the true history of the U.S (and any other country for that matter), has a system in place to create a divide, hence the 2+ party system.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

@WestCoaster Precisely. If people ignored the election it would lose it's power. Not onoy that but people would be freed to channel tbeir efforts into more productive actions, ray's work for example.

Divide the truth in half, give each side half, and you have a populace that's half awake. It resonates everywhere in our culture: Coke or Pepsi, Sprint or Verizon, &etc. It's all the same. It's like ray said: mkst people don't want to find the real answers.

Here I found a good 10-minute breakdown of United States legal history: you follow the legal history to get the answers.

The older I get the more I think the sooution is to supress politics, not ignore it. Completely counter to what I thought when I was younger, but I was young and stupid.
The entire idea of a 2 party system (or differing parties) is simply to divide and conquer. United we stand, divided we fall. This is the reason you see Democrats and Republicans (or Liberals and Conservatives), or any 2 party system in any country. People will have differing opinions on the way things should be done; however, people should be united on who the leadership should be to get things done.

The thing is, it works if people are unaware what's going on, but it no longer works if people are aware. The sad thing is, many don't seem to be aware what's going on, and the evidence behind it is the continuous bickering before and even after the current election. The 2 party system was created, but they are controlled by someone or a group above them. That means the 2 candidates are one in the same following orders, and nothing more. Trump is no savior, and Clinton is not saint, it's all an illusion. But of course if you're not aware of this, you assume both politicians are polar opposites of each other standing for very different things. This now forces the unaware to have a false polar opposing views based on lies.

But of course if your eyes are open and you can see the forest for the trees, you look past the obvious created divide. You see the politicians are one in the same, and the very reality created around it was nothing more than a sham. So yes the true history of the U.S (and any other country for that matter), has a system in place to create a divide, hence the 2+ party system.

zztr

Gun ownership via the 2nd amendment is about the threat of political assassination, not industrial scale warfare organized by the citizenry against another military. At all levels of government, from the lowliest judges and sheriffs to the tax clerks, officials know that if they push it too far in terms of injustice they just might catch a cap in the **** from joe blow. It's a check and balance. This of course ignores the reality that in a lot of America you simply need a gun because there are bears and any law enforcement officers are 45 minutes away.

What a strange attitude about the American revolution. Five percent of the population with a vision and committed to a cause at enormous personal risk and hardship can bring over an apathetic majority, is what I take away. That's great. What's not to like?

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Gun ownership via the 2nd amendment is about the threat of political assassination, not industrial scale warfare organized by the citizenry against another military. At all levels of government, from the lowliest judges and sheriffs to the tax clerks, officials know that if they push it too far in terms of injustice they just might catch a cap in the **** from joe blow. It's a check and balance. This of course ignores the reality that in a lot of America you simply need a gun because there are bears and any law enforcement officers are 45 minutes away.

What a strange attitude about the American revolution. Five percent of the population with a vision and committed to a cause at enormous personal risk and hardship can bring over an apathetic majority, is what I take away. That's great. What's not to like?
It would be great if it were true, but it's not, that's all. It's not an attitude, it's a historical fact. Did you investigate those sources?

Regarding assasination, how is that working for us? People wouldn't even know who to shoot, and that's why they'll end up shooting each other. Look at the presidents that were shot: kennedy, just had a speech saying he was going to expose a massive conspiracy. And a citizen shot him, an everyday joe? Reagan was shot by hinckley, a friend of the bush family. If you do your research you'll find many ties between the JFK assasination and bush. What you postulate is hypothetically possible but not supported by evidence. However anyome can see that, being ignorant of historical facts, americans will kill each other, look at any inner city, recall the dallas police ambush. If people can't handle the truth things will keep getting worse. it's not a happy situation but the only chance is to comprehend the horrible truth. I'm sure few doctors believed ray when he told them the industrial-medical system is genocide, but, havijg accepted the truth, ray has changed to a significant degree, and is changing, the situation. Were he to simply think positively we wouldn't be here. Some of us wouldn't ne alive. Joe Blow will do nothing violentx nor should he, the state will always win against violence. It could be as simple as saying al quida assasinated someone instead of the intrepid joe blow, resulting in further constriction. Unfortunately the stupid people make it possible.

Lore

I haven't read all this thread, however, the topic is "True History of the United States" ... hmm, really?

This is what I know of "The true history of United States of America, Inc." This is NOT a scam site. I've been studying under this man for what, 4 or 5 + years - "learning how to learn the law for myself"? This isn't an "opinion site", everything that's written is backed with proof you can read or research for yourself.

We've been & still are being "indoctrinated" with lies in all areas, including our "education system."

Hope you find this helpful. Corp. U.S. Mythology

Few Americans wanted to fight in the revolutionary war, that's why Hessian mercenaries were hired.
Wait so we’re a utopia?
1fpxdl.jpg

That’s brainwashing bruh, there’s only 157 people on Earth

achillea

I'm reading an excellent book now called "Merchant Kings: When Companies Ruled the World: 1600-1900" by Bown. For example you don't hear much about the west india company, but new york was the main trading center of this company, new york was originally called New Amsterdam,

II am so impressed with this book. Finally some info on the East India companies. I am amazed at the Dutch East India Company....had no idea they were so powerful Thanks for the recommendation

achillea

Unfortunately the stupid people make it possible.

The people are not aware of the dangers around the corner with the infrastructure change to internet 5G technology. The microwave emitted is 1mm the microwave of control by the military industrial complex. It penetrates the body, including the brain. We, without objection are setting up the world wide police state shut down. Just think of living in an environment of constant exposure to being irradiated by a scanner at an airport...24/7.

While we look over here at Korea, Super Bowl, the dossiers.....they are moving forward with total control.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

II am so impressed with this book. Finally some info on the East India companies. I am amazed at the Dutch East India Company....had no idea they were so powerful Thanks for the recommendation
My pleasure! I wish i had more time to read about the company histories, there's some good books about the virfinia company out there.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

The people are not aware of the dangers around the corner with the infrastructure change to internet 5G technology. The microwave emitted is 1mm the microwave of control by the military industrial complex. It penetrates the body, including the brain. We, without objection are setting up the world wide police state shut down. Just think of living in an environment of constant exposure to being irradiated by a scanner at an airport...24/7.

While we look over here at Korea, Super Bowl, the dossiers.....they are moving forward with total control.
That's very interesting considering the obvious atmospheric "research" being conducted. I surmised that HAARP and all that was about weather control, but this 5g thing is interesting. We're definitely ****88 either way. It can't be stopped but it would be nice to habe a group of peers to help strategize a way to survive or get furthest away from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals