A Wish For More Energy

Ashs

Its a detox reaction and you do not have to take so much where you have to flush.
Hi Charlie,
Started taking Niacin 125 mg this morning, got the usual flush reaction. But there was a metallic taste in my mouth as well. Is that normal or not. And if so why.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi Charlie,
Started taking Niacin 125 mg this morning, got the usual flush reaction. But there was a metallic taste in my mouth as well. Is that normal or not. And if so why.
That is heavy metals detoxing. In the Niacin and Sauna flush book I have they talk about this phenomenon and I have had it happen to me several times.

Ashs

That is heavy metals detoxing. In the Niacin and Sauna flush book I have they talk about this phenomenon and I have had it happen to me several times.
Thanks Charlie, much appreciated. I am reading Abraham Hoffers "Niacin- The Real Story " just now.
I used to take Niacin a few years back ( pre covid) but abandoned it after I stumbled across this website and read that it causes FFAs to be released and how it causes diabetes etc and started taking Niacinamide instead.
But I've resumed it as of this morning, so let's see. Time will tell.
Thanks once again Charlie for your immediate response, it's really appreciated.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Hi Charlie,
Yeah, I get a flush from as low as 100mg. And also the metallic taste.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeah, I get a flush from as low as 100mg. And also the metallic taste.
You are starting to get a taste of this powerful detox and cleansing process of the body. Wait till the toxins literally start oozing out of every pore and every fluid of your body. A truly remarkable process to behold.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I’ve been going way too hard with the soluble fiber. I was not ready for beans and oats every day.
Time to adjust.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Having nice results with B1, B6, B12 complex that the neuro gave me. My paresthesia has reduced by a lot, and my brain fog has also reduced a lot.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Having nice results with B1, B6, B12 complex that the neuro gave me. My paresthesia has reduced by a lot, and my brain fog has also reduced a lot.
B6 supplementation is toxic to the body.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

One conclusion that I reach time and time again is that meals too high in protein/ fat, and with not enough carbs, will yield a lower temperature post meal than meals with a carb: protein ratio greater than about 2.5.
I know there's a new wave of critiquing eating too much sugar from fruits or other natural sources, but whenever I base my meals around a high sugar source, I get increased temps post-meal, and the clear signs of high metabolism.

I'm no longer doing a strict Low VA approach. I did that for about a month. I still err on the side of caution of not eating liver, but I do eat eggs regularly, a few carrots/ week, sometimes squash, and other high VA fruits.
I've been currently focusing on healing my microbiome. I started making homemade kefir, taking probiotics (Lacto Bif blend, L-Reuteri).

Last edited:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
One conclusion that I reach time and time again is that meals too high in protein/ fat, and with not enough carbs, will yield a lower temperature post meal than meals with a carb: protein ratio greater than about 2.5.
I know there's a new wave of critiquing eating too much sugar from fruits or other natural sources, but whenever I base my meals around a high sugar source, I get increased temps post-meal, and the clear signs of high metabolism.

I'm no longer doing a strict Low VA approach. I did that for about a month. I still err on the side of caution of not eating liver, but I do eat eggs regularly, a few carrots/ week, sometimes squash, and other high VA fruits.
I've been currently focusing on healing my microbiome. I started making homemade kefir, taking probiotics (Lacto Bif blend, L-Reuteri).
I made kefir for several years but it never solved my constipation problems. That was before I tried the Peat recommended foods. I was hoping the Peat way would solve my problems which is why I tried it. But it didn't. Now I use 1 tablespoon of raw potato starch, three months of L. reuteri (now only occasionally), a teaspoon of psyllium each day and beans each meal. Those are the only really new things and I think they have helped. Low VA approach didn't solve the motility problems.

Dr. B

Probiotics supplements always caused constipation for me. Although im not sure which strains they had, maybe they werent the ideal ones.

Also would full fat, pasteurized milk still help with gut bacteria and gut microbiome

yoyo123

Has anyone had bile flow issues that caused bad liver glycogen storage? I'm pretty sure that's my problem, I've released some small solids over the past few months from the liver/gallbladder as I've been fixing my bile flow and as a result I've slowly begun storing more liver glycogen and I'm starting to get glimpses of a more normal hormone state. I've only just started to think about the possibility that bad bile flow in the liver causes weak glycogen storage, for me the bad bile flow was brought about by going on a low calorie diet many years ago so it may not be the root cause for everyone.

Santosh

Has anyone had bile flow issues that caused bad liver glycogen storage? I'm pretty sure that's my problem, I've released some small solids over the past few months from the liver/gallbladder as I've been fixing my bile flow and as a result I've slowly begun storing more liver glycogen and I'm starting to get glimpses of a more normal hormone state. I've only just started to think about the possibility that bad bile flow in the liver causes weak glycogen storage, for me the bad bile flow was brought about by going on a low calorie diet many years ago so it may not be the root cause for everyone.

Take a gram of TUDCA everyday for a month.
Your liver will have been purged.

Then go about eating whatever you want.

Repeat when next blocage comes in a few years.

Don't go on living like a monk when you can live a pleasant life and take supplements.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals