Ageing caused from a lack of earths energetic charge

334c

hey,

i recently came across two articles from the writer Miles Mathis where he discusses his theory that a huge factor in ageing and health is the fact that most buildings have insulation in the ground and also in the ceiling, which prevents the electrical charge from the earth and from the sky from nourishing our bodies.

another really significant insulator is the rubber soles of our shoes preventing us from regaining charge when we are out doors. he discusses shoes w leather soles etc

he made a short claim that a lack of charge short circuits the thyroid and pituitary systems - leading to premature ageing

"Charge starvation is likely behind every malady known to man, from cancer to heart disease to premature baldness. Of course there are other factors, and I am not saying there aren't. Diet remains a factor, and stress, and so on."

(ie a lot like the concept of grounding etc)

http://mileswmathis.com/build.pdf (the main one)

http://mileswmathis.com/cat2.pdf (an update from him)

ignore the politcal talk in the second one,

i'm very fascinated to hear what you guys think.

i personally feel like it is real. despite having very good temps, optimal nutrition, even good vitmin d intake, days where i spend too much time indoors i simply feel worse as opposied to days spend at the beach, walking around in nature etc feel more youthful. im doubt its simply due to air quality and sunlight

haidut

Forum Supporter
hey,

i recently came across two articles from the writer Miles Mathis where he discusses his theory that a huge factor in ageing and health is the fact that most buildings have insulation in the ground and also in the ceiling, which prevents the electrical charge from the earth and from the sky from nourishing our bodies.

another really significant insulator is the rubber soles of our shoes preventing us from regaining charge when we are out doors. he discusses shoes w leather soles etc

he made a short claim that a lack of charge short circuits the thyroid and pituitary systems - leading to premature ageing

"Charge starvation is likely behind every malady known to man, from cancer to heart disease to premature baldness. Of course there are other factors, and I am not saying there aren't. Diet remains a factor, and stress, and so on."

i personally feel like it is real. despite having very good temps, optimal nutrition, even good vitmin d intake, days where i spend too much time indoors i simply feel worse as opposied to days spend at the beach, walking around in nature etc feel more youthful. im doubt its simply due to air quality and sunlight

What about all the tribes living in 3rd world countries that have no shoes and live basically under open skies? They don't show signs of decreased aging, though they do seem to maintain vitality for much longer than their Western counterparts.

OP

334c

What about all the tribes living in 3rd world countries that have no shoes and live basically under open skies? They don't show signs of decreased aging, though they do seem to maintain vitality for much longer than their Western counterparts.
hello,

here is the extended quote from the one above:

"You may say, “So what? I am charge starved. Big deal.” Yes, it is a very big deal, nothing bigger, since it is killing you in slow motion. It will cause you to age quicker, to start with. Charge starvation is likely behind every malady known to man, from cancer to heart disease to premature baldness. Of course there are other factors, and I am not saying there aren't. Diet remains a factor, and stress, and so on. But low charge makes all these things ten times as bad. For instance, low charge short-circuits electrical signals, which short circuit thyroid and pituitary function, which short circuits heart, liver, skin, and kidney function, which over the long-term is a death sentence."

i imagine the cause behind ageing that occurs in 3rd world tribes, in a philosophical sense, is exactly same as what causes ageing in the west:

deficiencies due to cultural/ tribal traditions, though also limitations due to their location.

ie some tribes may naturally consume low calcium etc etc - ultimately leading to ageing as well, however itd be a much more simple deficiency than ones stress physiology in the west.

i remember hearing from Ray Peat how a tribe aged really well due to consuming very low protein, however this did not imply that low protein was healthy, but that a 'deficiency' in tryptophan in the diet prevented ageing (and id assume that tribe could still benefit from some glycine for example)

so i imagine its a vice versa to what Ray said, could be an account for ageing in tribes

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I feel better from grounding too. I’ve been considering getting shoes with leather soles.

OP

334c

i forgot to mention, this may be the reason homeless people are reported to have such thick full heads of hair.

Apple

hey,

i forgot to mention, this may be the reason homeless people are reported to have such thick full heads of hair.
Do you always walk barefoot when outside ?
Many maasai show male patern baldness, even women.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

The Schumann resonance is 7.83 Hz (cycles per second). This is an electromagnetic charge bouncing between the earths surface and the ionosphere. There are a host of harmonic frequencies related to it: for example 14.3 hz, etc. These frequencies also relate directly to our brain waves. Check out the internet for a fun read.

There are a host of electromagnetic machines designed with these frequencies in mind. Some quite expensive, but others more possible. Walking in a forest or relaxing on a beach is a great way to soak up these frequencies for free. :):

JamesGatz

I feel better from grounding too. I’ve been considering getting shoes with leather soles.
I think it's definitely worth it - wearing a shoe with rubber soles makes me hypometabolic and depressed - I didn't realize the extent of which until I made the switch to leather soles - it's definitely a noticeable difference and I find it difficult to go back to wearing normal shoes

reaching

Everyone talks about this or that causing aging but when it’s actually just TIME.

Or maybe we should say ACCELERATES aging or something like that.

Nothing alive that is is forever.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think it's definitely worth it - wearing a shoe with rubber soles makes me hypometabolic and depressed - I didn't realize the extent of which until I made the switch to leather soles - it's definitely a noticeable difference and I find it difficult to go back to wearing normal shoes
Thanks!

OP

334c

Do you always walk barefoot when outside ?
Many maasai show male patern baldness, even women.
i sometimes wear leather sole shoes. im not sure if i have noticed much of a benefit from the leather soles but i havent worn them for that long so its too early to comment, what i can say is that rubber soles do make my feet feel mildly cut off / isolated from any benefits that being out doors provide.

ive noticed that when sitting outside on the grass- my oral temp goes from 37.1 to 37.4, even though its cooler outside and i'm in the shade / not particularly hot

as for the maasai tribe - i dont really know much about them but from what ive heard idk if they have adequate carb intake, i think its mostly fat protein. i think honey isn't enough. also im not sure what the cultural / psychological conditions are like among the tribe, they could be very harsh for example. however i certainly see what you are referring to - even the women have hairloss - its defs worth paying attention to whats occurring among them and compare them to a tribe which has thick hair.

OP

334c

Everyone talks about this or that causing aging but when it’s actually just TIME.

Or maybe we should say ACCELERATES aging or something like that.

Nothing alive that is is forever.
i have a strong feeling that ageing in this current state of the world is occurring significantly much faster than it should be. i think humans have much more potential in terms of regeneration.

Lollipop2

i have a strong feeling that ageing in this current state of the world is occurring significantly much faster than it should be.
I completely agree. Aging is mostly caused by stress and its thousands of manifestations like inflammation, stress hormone over production/reliance, chronic disease, etc etc

YourUniverse

I've been sleeping under a grounding sheet for a few weeks and ordered one for my dad. After a few minutes I can literally feel a "buzzing" sort of sensation in my body and a shoulder that's bothered me for years stops hurting, its cool.

Clint Ober published research a decade ago that earthing lowers cortisol and corrects circadian rhythm although I cant confirm the science was done properly.

Lollipop2

Doesn't bother me at all. It was in jest, coupled with a Star Wars reference. Tough crowd, this one.
LoLoL..hilarious, completely missed it and my husband and I bought all the Star Wars films - loaded on his computer and I still missed it ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom