Agmatine Is A Natural Amino Acid With Amazing Health Benefits

Drareg

Do you recall which newsletter?

It’s January 2017- sugar ,stress and the degenerative diseases.

"Other substances that protect against the effects of hypoglycemia or impaired glucose oxidation include progesterone ,caffeine, certain anesthetics including xenon ,niacinamide ,agmatine ,carbon dioxide and methylene blue".

I’ve tried it on and off since then and it’s mostly positive ,would be interesting to see if his views are similar, xenon is difficult to come by.

Mauritio

Ketamine cures depression by reducing serotonin, increasing dopamine – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

According to haiduts new post agmatine should be highly effective for depression . His post is on ketamine. But the mechanism of action is through 5ht1b agonism ,which agmatine also has !

"For their PET imaging, the researchers used a radioactive marker that binds specifically to serotonin 1B receptors. They found that the ketamine operated via these receptors in a formerly unknown mechanism of action. Binding to this receptor reduces the release of serotonin but increases that of another neurotransmitter called dopamine."

kaybb

Can you take this with codine/Tylenol. I’m on this medicine for pain control . One of the few that don’t make me terribly sick. Could I add this to codine/Tylenol for better pain control and maybe the ability to take less of this prescription drug. ( It’s one med that doesn’t get me terribly sick and keeps fibromyalgia pain and fused back pain under control) I would like to find something better or an adjunct

Mauritio

Vinny

laleto12

Hi Hans, I’ve asked this question but I couldnt get an answer so, sorry to repost this but I wonder about it.

I tried agmatine because I feel like I have far too much adrenaline in my body. My body constantly goes into fight or flight mode (Cold feet, palpitations, sweaty armpits)

But,
It made me depressive. I took 750mg or 1.5 gr in a day without food. Do you have any idea why it would make me depressive?

Thanks.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi Hans, I’ve asked this question but I couldnt get an answer so, sorry to repost this but I wonder about it.

I tried agmatine because I feel like I have far too much adrenaline in my body. My body constantly goes into fight or flight mode (Cold feet, palpitations, sweaty armpits)

But,
It made me depressive. I took 750mg or 1.5 gr in a day without food. Do you have any idea why it would make me depressive?

Thanks.
Since it blocks nNOS, it blocks the release of dopamine in certain areas of the brain, which could have a depressive effect.
Also, noradrenaline has anti-depressant effects, that's why some anti-depressants also inhibit the re-uptake of noradrenaline.
How soon after taking it did you have carbs?

laleto12

Since it blocks nNOS, it blocks the release of dopamine in certain areas of the brain, which could have a depressive effect.
Also, noradrenaline has anti-depressant effects, that's why some anti-depressants also inhibit the re-uptake of noradrenaline.
How soon after taking it did you have carbs?
Im not sure, 30 mins or an hour maybe? Also I have an another question: Do you think low estrogen can cause the symptoms I have mentioned above? (adrenaline symtpoms)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals