Alcar feels like Adderall

db9

I’ll try and keep this short and brief but Alcar made such an amazing difference to my productivity.

I work in sales so I really can tell when something makes a difference. I’ve been struggling with what I feel is some kind of ADD or CFS so one would think sales wouldn’t be the clear cut profession for myself but since using aspirin my social skills have become much better although my productivity and motivation sucks. Until I took Alcar and Uridine monophosphate yesterday. I’ve tried Adhd meds before and that’s exactly what it feels like. I know this is non peaty but at 23 I feel like I don’t care anymore if it’s “unhealthy” if it means it may be my way to success.

What I suspect is happening is an up regulation of dopamine receptors. I’ve tried Uridine alone other times and it has not had this effect. Dopamine may be the key word, I feel I truly have some kind of a dopamine deficiency and when using adhd meds was the first time I truly felt normal but unfortunately my doctor doesn’t want to prescribe that.

I would appreciate what other people found helpful themselves regarding this issue.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Haven’t tried it but was thinking about giving it a try but the video above he breaks down alcar.

joaquin

I did alcar for maybe 3 years. Very stressful. It did give an initial boost but caused sleep problems and overall is just something to be avoided.

joaquin

@Ismail
I never paired them together. I have taken l-theanine and generally am pleased with its effects.

Ismail

@Ismail
I never paired them together. I have taken l-theanine and generally am pleased with its effects.
Thank you, I've also had good results with theanine, especially on an empty stomach and when I'm feeling anxious/stressed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals