Alternative to mildronate?

Herbie

Hello, does anyone have any experience with a mildronate/meldonium alternative?

I use it to allow me to perform at work and not get sore due to having a physical job, it works well but not easy to get and expensive.

Validus

Hello, does anyone have any experience with a mildronate/meldonium alternative?

I use it to allow me to perform at work and not get sore due to having a physical job, it works well but not easy to get and expensive.
I think TB500 is far superior, but I believe in most instances it's more expensive and I know it cannot be orally ingested; it needs to be injected since it's a peptide that typically needs to be reconstituted from lyophilized form, using a bacteriostatic water.

Even more optimal is combining tb500 & bpc-157. BPC-157 is one of the only peptides I'm aware of that actually can be ingested.

SuperStressed

Pyrucet might be an alternative.
What has been your source(s) of mildronate because I'd like to try both substances and compare.

I'm wondering if this is legit

Last edited:
OP
Herbie

Herbie

@SuperStressed the Grindex brand from Latvia.

I was buying it on Amazon US but it's not available right now.

I concidered getting it from that website but it's expensive, I concidered pyrucet but haven't read many striking reviews about it. I am going to try quinones and see.

SuperStressed

@SuperStressed the Grindex brand from Latvia.

I was buying it on Amazon US but it's not available right now.

I concidered getting it from that website but it's expensive, I concidered pyrucet but haven't read many striking reviews about it. I am going to try quinones and see.
I found this. You get 90 for the same price as 60 on the other site.

Amazon product ASIN B09SLT41VHView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09SLT41VH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1D14XDR7061RV&psc=1

Last edited:
OP
Herbie

Herbie

@SuperStressed thanks, I'm in Australia and that one doesn't come up on Amazon AU even though the other one I get is dispatched by amazon us

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals