Am I going to die soon ?

OP
HighT

HighT

I see. For last three days i measured my puls twice at 58. Next day twice 75 exactly and than again 58. Just now once at 80 and then twice 60 and got angry. All the measurments were in calm state thou. I think it is not like its very variable but rather is some nocebo effect or just cause Im focusing. All of the times when i put my finger and is pumping nicely for 10 sec and it seems will be more than 80 per minute and after the 10 15 sec start slowing down.

I have good sleep, mood as well most days. Are cold hands feets ears a positive signs. I thought are bad. Mine are cold exept when is too hot in the summer.

Vileplume

I see. For last three days i measured my puls twice at 58. Next day twice 75 exactly and than again 58. Just now once at 80 and then twice 60 and got angry. All the measurments were in calm state thou. I think it is not like its very variable but rather is some nocebo effect or just cause Im focusing. All of the times when i put my finger and is pumping nicely for 10 sec and it seems will be more than 80 per minute and after the 10 15 sec start slowing down.

I have good sleep, mood as well most days. Are cold hands feets ears a positive signs. I thought are bad. Mine are cold exept when is too hot in the summer.
Whoops, sorry, I should have made it clear that cold extremities indicate hypothyroidism. If your pulse drops down to 58 at any point during rest, I would suspect that you have hypothyroidism.

Vanset

in a situation like this you either have a slow thyroid or have eaten too high fat and have build up more cholesterol than your thyroid can keep up to utilize. use cronometer and drop your fat intake to like 20% and meanwhile do the thyroid panel, tsh tt3 tt4 ft3 ft4. if your thyroid if fine then stay on the 20% fat intake for 3 months and retest. if the cholesterol drops you're just ingesting too much fat

OP
HighT

HighT

tsh total t3 and t4. im skeptical of any "free" hormones
Ok thanks I heard about free Test is not reliable, but didnt know about other things.
Whoops, sorry, I should have made it clear that cold extremities indicate hypothyroidism. If your pulse drops down to 58 at any point during rest, I would suspect that you have hypothyroidism.
I thought Im healthy for a minute :D. At the moment they are hot exept for the ears. For the pulse is not very certain cause when you are focusing, concentrated to measure something of course your pulse will be slowing. Otherwise why is pumping 15 times first 10 seconds when I measure and than is slowing?
in a situation like this you either have a slow thyroid or have eaten too high fat and have build up more cholesterol than your thyroid can keep up to utilize. use cronometer and drop your fat intake to like 20% and meanwhile do the thyroid panel, tsh tt3 tt4 ft3 ft4. if your thyroid if fine then stay on the 20% fat intake for 3 months and retest. if the cholesterol drops you're just ingesting too much fat
Alright, hopefully it is just my diet. By 20% means this is the total fat I shoud eat at most or if I eat for example 1kg food only 200 gram must be yogurt or cheese?

Vanset

download cronometer on your phone and input what you eat using USDA values (they appear to the right of the food name that you're looking for). once you install the app you will understand this. play around with your food and plan a daily intake so that your fat amounts to 20% of your daily calories. for example a macro like this 20/60/20 protein/carbs/fat percentage wise, so on a diet of 2000 calories that would be 400 calories from fat and since 1 gram of fat is 9 calories that would be about 45 grams of fat a day on a 2k calorie diet. hope that helps.

magnesiumania

Thyroid primarily.
T3 specifially, yes. And....vitamin A. Im surprised nobody has mentioned it. Id eat some liver to recycle the cholesterol. I think cholesterol is great but the inflammation that makes it high is bad and need to be adressed.

Hiccup25

I'm always impressed by your knowledge.

In light of a bit of humor...
I wonder what my doctor would say if I told him I get most of my health advice from a pokemon I met online.

Vileplume

I'm always impressed by your knowledge.

In light of a bit of humor...
I wonder what my doctor would say if I told him I get most of my health advice from a pokemon I met online.
Thank you. I have learned a lot from the people on this forum and from Dr. Peat himself.

Hopefully your doctor would say “which Pokémon?” Because no one should take advice from a Meowth.

Attachments

• 70D49691-276A-4B96-86AD-674CC140B0CD.jpeg
    70D49691-276A-4B96-86AD-674CC140B0CD.jpeg
    415.5 KB · Views: 7
OP
HighT

HighT

download cronometer on your phone and input what you eat using USDA values (they appear to the right of the food name that you're looking for). once you install the app you will understand this. play around with your food and plan a daily intake so that your fat amounts to 20% of your daily calories. for example a macro like this 20/60/20 protein/carbs/fat percentage wise, so on a diet of 2000 calories that would be 400 calories from fat and since 1 gram of fat is 9 calories that would be about 45 grams of fat a day on a 2k calorie diet. hope that helps.
Got it, 20% of the calories. Do you know what to eat for a carbs? I read here potatoes and rice are high starch, bread is high phosfor, grain breads and beans are hardly digestable and cause endotoxin, some fruits no good etc. Whats left, orange juice?

Vanset

Got it, 20% of the calories. Do you know what to eat for a carbs? I read here potatoes and rice are high starch, bread is high phosfor, grain breads and beans are hardly digestable and cause endotoxin, some fruits no good etc. Whats left, orange juice?
i think potatoes are perfectly fine

Vanset

+the Lectins in beans destroy your gut barrier so the endotoxin probably get absorbed more easily
i eat red lentils daily and they don't have a negative impact on me although (quite the opposite, they digest perfectly and come out quickly) green/brown lentils absolutely wreck me and cause heartburn and acid reflux. i think it's because of their hard outer shell. the instruction tell me to boil them for 30 min, but it doesnt work. i boiled them for like 40-50 min and then i had no problem

rayban

Are the totals a must? They seem havent listed em. I guess if something is very wrong the free ones will show.
get tsh, antibodies (the 3 markers) and also thyroglobulin, t4, t3, ft4, ft3, rt3, PTH, iodine, markers for the calcium metabolism, and with that you can get a decent idea for thyroid wise imo

OP
HighT

HighT

Ok I wil call the lab tomorrow to see if they are doing total t3 and 4. If not I will look for another one. Will check Test and DHT as well. By Thursday or Friday will post the results here. Until the samples I will be eating and doing as usuall, but will stop aspirine, gelatine and charcoal. Im taking them from 2 months anyway, hopefully they dont impact much the results. I stoped them 3 days ago and the checks will be Wednesday. Please tell ig there is anything else before. Thanks!

Jerkboy

Yes you will die sooner than you would like to.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom