Androgenic/anti-estrogen Herbs+spices And Scents?

you

Are there any androgenic/anti-estrogen herbs+spices and scents??

I know Peat warns about some herbs+spices and scents/fragrances being estrogenic, so, are there any that are the opposite and are instead androgenic or anti-estrogen?

Wilfrid

you said:
Are there any androgenic/anti-estrogen herbs+spices and scents??

I know Peat warns about some herbs+spices and scents/fragrances being estrogenic, so, are there any that are the opposite and are instead androgenic or anti-estrogen?

I read, ( thanks to a forum member posted study ) but I can't remember where right now, that chinese cinnamon ( cinnamomum cassia ) is probably very potent.

pboy

most are estrogenic, well...many herbs have some positive qualities, but also estrogenic qualities. Take green tea as an example...tea has many positive producing aspects to it, but also high in estrogenic tannins and phenols...that's how most herbs and spices are. Theres ways to utilize them though to get more of the positive than negative..like just having something like a fragrant flower around might be positive via the volatile oils, but if you ate it or brewed it then you'd get the phenols. Incense might be a toss up, dunno. Smoking is a good way to get more positive over negative, with a select few herbs but you have to be careful with that also or it can also be just as harsh, or estrogenic. Most herbs aren't good smoked. Just think of like..if it irritates your GI tract at all, its probably a potential estrogen

jaa

How do you know smoking is a good way to get more positive over negative effects?

pboy

cause you can feel it, I sense how thoughts pattern and mood is and all that. But like I said that's not with every herb or spice, many of them ive tried smoking and felt worse after it, most actually

BibleBeliever

Here are ones to research:

Royal Jelly
Gingseng
Ashwaghanda
Tongkat Ali
Rhodiola Rosea
Horny Goat Weed
Cordyceps
Garlic
Turmeric
Ginger
Gingko
Cloves
Maca Root
Pine Bark Extract

These are some of the pro-testosterone, anti-estrogen ones I have experimented with, or related in a similar way. However many of them do appear to lower blood sugar. Thus more sugar is required to keep them effective. When I first started using them I found I was more sensitive to sugar, and couldn't consume as much sugar. In this estate the herbs would often induce a "super performance" estate, where I would feel ascended in strength and stamina beyond any other time. However the effect would be temporary. Sometimes extreme animal-like feral estates would be achieved in conjunction with celibacy. However now I notice that I require much more sugars than usual. Some days I will have 400-500 grams and not have any of the ill effects I used to have. It just converts to pure fuel for the muscles. Prior to this sometimes I would have only 15 grams of sugar.

Voice deepened significantly and the desire to work out endlessly. For example, one day I moved by hand about 100 000 lbs of tires. Then I would go home and do muay thai kickboxing for 2 hours or so at a very intense rate. Go home and eat and then work out some more. Some days would move tires all day, go to the gym hit the weights, then do muay thai kickboxing right after. Seemingly endless energy.

I wouldn't state that the results are easily replicated as there are innumerable variables, but nevertheless I am convinced of their pro-testosterone, anti-estrogenic nature. I keep tweaking them with foods, salt, sugar, oils, etc. Trying to find a natural formula for super performance.

Home | Anabolic Men This site you can look up most of these for yourself and read his citations.

Independent Analysis on Supplements & Nutrition | Examine.com is another, I believe it has almost all of them listed and various studies

Ginger doubles testosterone levels in rats Another one, this one has the cloves study

It should be noted though that herbs can vary greatly in quality, can contain harmful contaminants and sometimes will be adulterated. Tongkat ali is well known for having many cheaper fake versions.

I bought most of mine from hardrhino.com, but you might be able to find cheaper sources

Some debate about turmeric saying it is pro-estrogen, others anti-estrogen.
Maca root is stated to boost testosterone, but many studies state it doesn't, but it does appear to decrease estrogen; however it definitely increases libido in both men and women and very strongly.
Pinebark increase Nitric Oxide, however I am starting to read on here that NO isn't considered to be good, so I will have to research that. As all current research tied that to strong muscular definition and blood flow to genitalia. Will have to see why it is considered bad.

The one's I noticed to be the strongest of all are rhodiola rosea, horny goat weed and ashwaghanda. Rhodiola is an extremely potent anti-cortisol agent, and a strong anti-estrogen.
Rhodiola Rosea - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

BibleBeliever

So Ou have had positive resultas with cordyceps? No estrogenoc effects?
I have only noted strong performance enhanced effects with cordyceps. Every time it increases cardiovascular performance in muay thai training, with less stress. I cannot find any articles on it regarding estrogen off-hand.

Cordyceps for Anti-Aging & Exercise Performance - Dr. Axe
8 Best Dietary Supplements for Men to Improve Health and Energy Levels
Got it! Active ingredient in cordyceps is cordycepin

It is touted for increasing testosterone (which would presumably lower estrogen) and to be especially beneficial for the liver and kidneys(which would presumably then help the body get rid of endotoxins, excess estrogens, etc.)

paymanz

Mammalian sex hormones in plants http://www.cm-uj.krakow.pl/FHC/43_2/01_JAN.pdf
The values are too small to have any effects I guess.
some of them have 5 alpha reductase!

upload_2016-8-2_1-12-49.png

upload_2016-8-2_1-9-52.png

Last edited:

REOSIRENS

Best anti estrogen herb is chamomile... Chamomile tea is best thing I used to drink to fix some moments of hypoglycemia... And chamomile is 5ar enhancer loaded with glycine .... Chamomile makes me fit and seems anabolic helps people fight cachexia... When I drink chamomile I don't have problems with insomnia

Mito

bumping
anyone had experience taking turmeric powder? im reading conflicting info
Ray mentioned Curcumin (the main active ingredient in turmeric) in his January newsletter...."Several of the flavonoids of fruits and vegetables (rutin, naringin, hesperitin, apigenin, fisetin, luteolin, quercetin, curcumin) have a catalytic prooxidant effect similar to that of Vitamin C and aspirin.

BibleBeliever

Best anti estrogen herb is chamomile... Chamomile tea is best thing I used to drink to fix some moments of hypoglycemia... And chamomile is 5ar enhancer loaded with glycine .... Chamomile makes me fit and seems anabolic helps people fight cachexia... When I drink chamomile I don't have problems with insomnia

Do you have any reading material on it that you recommend?

There is also spanish chamomile which is touted to be much more pro-testosterone and anti-estrogenic, but I havn't found a source for it:

https://examine.com/supplements/anacyclus-pyrethrum/

BibleBeliever

Ray mentioned Curcumin (the main active ingredient in turmeric) in his January newsletter...."Several of the flavonoids of fruits and vegetables (rutin, naringin, hesperitin, apigenin, fisetin, luteolin, quercetin, curcumin) have a catalytic prooxidant effect similar to that of Vitamin C and aspirin.
Black pepper increases the absorption of curcumin by 20 fold, which is also found in ginger.

Curcumin - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
The combination of curcumin with piperidine from black pepper extract (inhibitor of glucuronidation) is known to increase the bioavailability of curcumin 20-fold when 20mg piperidine is used alongside 2,000mg curcumin.[16]

It can have interesting effects sometimes when absorbed properly.

Mito

Black pepper increases the absorption of curcumin by 20 fold, which is also found in ginger.

Curcumin - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
The combination of curcumin with piperidine from black pepper extract (inhibitor of glucuronidation) is known to increase the bioavailability of curcumin 20-fold when 20mg piperidine is used alongside 2,000mg curcumin.[16]

It can have interesting effects sometimes when absorbed properly.
Lots of different "technologies" for increasing curcumin absorption now a days. Here is another one for example that uses NovaSOL technology that claims 185x more bioavailability. Curcumin with Organic Coconut Oil Capsules - 60 ct.

Others claim to increase absorption in the brain (LONGVIDA).

paymanz

In Ayurvedic medicine they use ghee to enhance these spices potency and bioavailability.

Also curcumin is known to be fat soluble and poorly soluble in water....

Last edited:

paymanz

That's really interesting,thanks!

beta pandemic

ahh experience. this is what i love. thanks for your input

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals