Anti-aging fundamentally is about not drying out.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
From my understanding, electromagnetic radiation fundamentally dries you out. Like a microwave oven pulls moisture out of food oscillating every molecule’s polarity over and over. All life is water or structured water. I have felt a lot of protection from emfs by doing qi gong and long walks away from traffic. And near infrared light use. Thanks!

David PS

From my understanding, electromagnetic radiation fundamentally dries you out. Like a microwave oven pulls moisture out of food oscillating every molecule’s polarity over and over. All life is water or structured water. I have felt a lot of protection from emfs by doing qi gong and long walks away from traffic. And near infrared light use. Thanks!
Placing your drinking water in direct sunlight helps to structure the water before you drink it..

Nick

Gerald Pollack has said this as well. But Pollack also suggested drinking lots of water to help avoid dehydration with aging and I'm not convinced that helps at all.

baccheion

Lowering aldosterone to increase adiponectin (and thereby DHEA, hyaluronic acid, etc)? Vasopressin replaces aldosterone and is most efficiently increased by cyclic AMP. IIRC, magnesium and K2 MK-4 increase cAMP.

Anything that lowers oxidative stress or inflammation tends to be good: MK-4, magnesium, potassium, IGF-1, B6, zinc, copper, melatonin, etc..

Anadi

What about Dry Fasting. Many people share by this. the body is able to produce its own water from fat. I have done 3 days dry fasting and felt great. People drink too much. Some walk all the time with plastic water. It is not natural. Animals for instance drink rarely. Perhaps we have too much water in the body. Also drinking too much is flashing important minerals out from the body. Also creating help to keep water in the muscles.

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

What about Dry Fasting. Many people share by this. the body is able to produce its own water from fat. I have done 3 days dry fasting and felt great. People drink too much. Some walk all the time with plastic water. It is not natural. Animals for instance drink rarely. Perhaps we have too much water in the body. Also drinking too much is flashing important minerals out from the body. Also creating help to keep water in the muscles.
I think most of you all missed the point of the post

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Ok so I’m new to this forum and I am grateful to be apart of it. But after a year and a half listening to Ray on lots of different pods I wonder something. Did Ray move around enough? I don’t mean exercising. I mean move. I mean all I ever herd of his daily life was reading a ton and painting and taking phone calls interviews and emails. Not that I need to know everything about how the guy lived. He was a genius but I wonder if he used his body enough. I never herd anyone question him on that. I am super into his ideas on co2. But walking is going to make more co2 then reading right? Let me know if I missed anything on this.
Grateful to you all and Ray!!! Happy new year everyone.

OP
S

SamYo123

The founder of functional patterns does not look younger than his age...not a good advertisement
You still need to learn how to move better to resist the affects of gravity

Attachments

• 1672505907964.png
    1672505907964.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 41

Momma

Did you see the Joe Rogan where the chess players were discussed?

Sedentary chess players.

They were burning through the calories.
High metabolic rate. Just from using their brains.

Google it.

baccheion

Did you see the Joe Rogan where the chess players were discussed?

Sedentary chess players.

They were burning through the calories.
High metabolic rate. Just from using their brains.

Google it.
How many calories?

yerrag

Isn't Tai Chi consistent with using movement to improve health? This idea is consistent with what functional patterns advocate, isn't it?

On the other hand, the body has to have the internal capacity and ability to move well, that isn't dependent totally on having good functional patterns of movement. If the body is riddled with arthritic joint pain, it will be a hindrance to move and forcing functional patterns of movement won't make the arthritic condition disappear.

FPS alone does not offer a comprehensive solution. Diet is still important and isn't overrated, as previous posts on FPS would suggest. And microbial balance and health is just as important.

yerrag

If aging is a matter of drying out, what is being dried out?

Certainly it isn't the cell, as a cell that takes in too much water is a bloated cell is one that cannot maintain its integrity and allows more water because it cannot maintain its structure.

Neither is the ecf that's drying out, as edema is about having too much water in the ecf.

Perhaps it is the inability to maintain blood volume because of inadequate albumin that makes hold on to less salt and thus attrqctnless water to plasma.Or it is the loss of gel-like structures in joints that serve to lubricate the joints to keep movement free from creaking and pain.

Look at a cat and how nimble it is. Have you seen a mother cat reach a kitten how to walk, jump, and climb up walls? Never. Yet a kitten is simply able to develop into a nimble cat.

Are humans any different?

I find that if the body is healthy and capable, the human will move as gracefully. If the body isn't well fed and suffers from deficiency, movement will be compromised.

Body posture is affected. Just look at primitives in jungles and their gait. They have good form and do not need to go tto model finishing schools to walk nicely.

If a person suffering from knee arthritis has difficulty walking up stairs, even if taught FP, he would still walk up stairs like an old man with creaky joints. The way he walks, considered wrong by FP, is actually right because that is how he adapts to his given condition.

baccheion

If aging is a matter of drying out, what is being dried out?

Certainly it isn't the cell, as a cell that takes in too much water is a bloated cell is one that cannot maintain its integrity and allows more water because it cannot maintain its structure.

Neither is the ecf that's drying out, as edema is about having too much water in the ecf.

Perhaps it is the inability to maintain blood volume because of inadequate albumin that makes hold on to less salt and thus attrqctnless water to plasma.Or it is the loss of gel-like structures in joints that serve to lubricate the joints to keep movement free from creaking and pain.

Look at a cat and how nimble it is. Have you seen a mother cat reach a kitten how to walk, jump, and climb up walls? Never. Yet a kitten is simply able to develop into a nimble cat.

I find that if the body is healthy and capable, the human will move as gracefully. If the body isn't well fed and suffers from deficiency, movement will be compromised.

Body posture is affected. Just look at primitives in jungles and their gait. They have good form and do not need to go tto model finishing schools to walk nicely.

If a person suffering from knee arthritis has difficulty walking up stairs, even if taught FP, he would still walk up stairs like an old man with creaky joints. The way he walks, considered wrong by FP, is actually right because that is how he adapts to his given condition.
Aesthetic aging (vs. longevity). Dehydrated cells also function poorly leading to disease, though. Normalized IGF-1/hGH/insulin slows wrinkling, and vasopressin (to replace aldosterone), sunken eyes and crow's feet.

For example, liver (copper and vitamin A) lowering acne and thirst due to increasing cellular hydration. Not needing as much/any extra water when all-milk. Vitamin K2 MK-4 had a similar effect, supporting the cAMP/vasopressin assertion.

Dapose

Forum Supporter

Every single human I’ve ever met was taught at about age 5 or 6 to sit in a chair and taught to stay in the chair for many hours out of every single day. So much so that every human adult thinks that sitting in a chair for half the day is normal.
We are very much taught to not be nibble.
We are taught to be guarded protected cushioned and weak. Right?
I read a lot if Katy Bowman’s work that helped me unlearn this crippling behavior. Move Your DNA is a great book!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals