Astrology as Science

Advocate2021

Wasn't sure where else to put his but per first hand conversation with Dr. Peat- he once advised of his scientific alignment with astrology. I have used astrology data and astrocartography quite extensively over the years and can attest to its accuracy. It is mathematic and scientific. I am working with a brilliant astrologer and astrocartographer who is also a mathematician and was a university math professor, whose precision and accuracy is mind-blowing. He is offering a black Friday discount through the weekend for anyone here who would like to consult with him. Please let me know if you are interested and would like his information.

Barnum effect. Period.

Peatful

Nebula

I do think Astrophysics, geophysics, seasons etc imprint on biology, but I don’t have any reason to believe the various astrology systems have accurate insight into it. I see them more as ancient ways of storing observations about cyclical patterns in human behavior, which were probably not universal but specific to a society, region and their unique biology. The cosmic forces I would put more probability on modulating biology would be variations from latitude, altitude, and long term trends in the earth’s and sun’s electro magnetic fields. I speculate some of the variations in human evolutionary directions is due to variations of regional differences in these and other forces. The astrological systems (Vedic, Greek, Chinese, Mayan etc) don’t correlate at all, so I wonder if some of these observations are very specific to the seasonal and geophysical variations of those regions only. Also specific to the time periods these systems were developed. Solar radiation and the earth’s fields have changed significantly even over the last 100 years.

TheCalciumCad

The Cabal use Astro + Numerology, that should tell you if it's real or not. Mainstream Astro stuff tho is very watered down.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

DR PEAT speaking about astrology - starts @38mins approx.

#58: Bioenergetic Nutrition Continued | Authoritarianism | Intention and Learning with Ray Peat, PhD​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwynlIkJ4tU

@Peatful

Thanks! this seems consistent with my conversation with Dr. Peat. i too do not subscribe to magazine astrology and horoscopes- those are a great distortion of the actual energetic principles and science of cosmic influences as Dr. Peat references. i can attest to their existence as I experience them.I have found astrology (the true modality- not the magazine horoscope version) extraordinarily accurate in my life - its awe striking. Astrocartography has also been extremely accurate for me. I was in a location october through june of this last year and was in a dark cloud of opression there - could not transcend it,-could not explain it. i relocated to my optimal zone five months ago per astrocartography and have been a completely different person. its the energetic effect of the placement on me- nothing really different in my life at all- the change in my energy is remarkable and the most potent variable was the relocation based upon messages i received confirmed by astrocartography. Im not a "woo woo' person. im an attorney and very much about logic, evidence, data; although i am spiritual and believe in Divine order. I have found astrology, as it is referenced here, to extraordinarily precise , valid and real based upon evidence and data of my life.

AlaskaJono

In 1987 I began to intensely observed the before/during/after periods of Mercury retrograde, and how it corresponds to relationships, timing - late schedules, appointments, miscommunication, and so on. (Don't sign, don't buy! during merc retro). Even electrical machines discombobulate more often. Mercury appears to 'go backwards' in its' orbit because of the different orbital planes of the Earth and Mercury. Usually 3 times a year, for 3.5 weeks or so each time. By 1990 I could honestly say that yes, there is some correspondence between Mercury retrograde and miscommunications during this time.

@Nebula. I disagree with your posit that: .... "storing observations about cyclical patterns in human behavior, which were probably not universal but specific to a society, region..." as it is universal. Gravity is universal, for example. Planets have gravitational effect, not only the moon. Subtle, but still there.

Check this astrologer out, as he is very good, new to me about 3 months ago, and he is and has been an investigative reporter for 40 years. We listened to this last night. Very interesting correlation between human behaviour and planetary movement. He is speaking to a group of astrologers but still the first hour is quite educational even without the astrology.

https://planetwaves.fm/coming-tonight-sagittarius-new-moon-michael-bryant-interview-and-lots-of-stuff-to-keep-you-entertained/

He also has a running Covid 19 News Thread /Blog every single day since March 2020. Quite stunning. His work early in his career focused on environmental toxins (in university buildings/cancer/coverups etc.. ). Very interessting, and I have only skimmed the surface.

https://planetwaves.net/coronavirus/

Cheers

Nebula

In 1987 I began to intensely observed the before/during/after periods of Mercury retrograde, and how it corresponds to relationships, timing - late schedules, appointments, miscommunication, and so on. (Don't sign, don't buy! during merc retro). Even electrical machines discombobulate more often. Mercury appears to 'go backwards' in its' orbit because of the different orbital planes of the Earth and Mercury. Usually 3 times a year, for 3.5 weeks or so each time. By 1990 I could honestly say that yes, there is some correspondence between Mercury retrograde and miscommunications during this time.

@Nebula. I disagree with your posit that: .... "storing observations about cyclical patterns in human behavior, which were probably not universal but specific to a society, region..." as it is universal. Gravity is universal, for example. Planets have gravitational effect, not only the moon. Subtle, but still there.

Check this astrologer out, as he is very good, new to me about 3 months ago, and he is and has been an investigative reporter for 40 years. We listened to this last night. Very interesting correlation between human behaviour and planetary movement. He is speaking to a group of astrologers but still the first hour is quite educational even without the astrology.

https://planetwaves.fm/coming-tonight-sagittarius-new-moon-michael-bryant-interview-and-lots-of-stuff-to-keep-you-entertained/

He also has a running Covid 19 News Thread /Blog every single day since March 2020. Quite stunning. His work early in his career focused on environmental toxins (in university buildings/cancer/coverups etc.. ). Very interessting, and I have only skimmed the surface.

https://planetwaves.net/coronavirus/

Cheers
I honestly don’t see any correlation with astrology claims and the various traditions (Greek, Vedic, Mayan, Chinese) do not correlate at all in what they claim to be predicting. Whatever these traditions are describing they are very different. I’m open to the idea that nano scale changes in gravitational and electromagnetic force from positions of planets and the moon have some type of subtle biological effects but there is no correlation of observation of what these effects are or any similarities between cultures and civilizations. So that’s why I say these traditions are more likely a type of ancient way to classify psychological and social patterns. It was a fair assumption because many of these patterns happen in cycles throughout the year and the rise and fall of civilizations.

Last edited:

liamdavis

The idea that the position of the stars can influence conditions on earth (and therefore within people) isn’t radical at all. Consider the power of the sun, which is also a star.

As Ray Peat says in the interview above, horoscopes are just a “literary genre”. A ridiculous interpretation of a thing doesn’t discredit it. I have found the book Astrology: A Cosmic Science by Isabel Hickey to be very accurate though.

Personal experience has also validated astrology for me. One experience I had in particular was very eye opening. As Ray says in that interview, astrology is a tool to describe the nuanced vibrational states of different human beings.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

The idea that the position of the stars can influence conditions on earth (and therefore within people) isn’t radical at all. Consider the power of the sun, which is also a star.

As Ray Peat says in the interview above, horoscopes are just a “literary genre”. A ridiculous interpretation of a thing doesn’t discredit it. I have found the book Astrology: A Cosmic Science by Isabel Hickey to be very accurate though.

Personal experience has also validated astrology for me. One experience I had in particular was very eye opening. As Ray says in that interview, astrology is a tool to describe the nuanced vibrational states of different human beings.
Yes!!!!! Thank you for articulating so eloquently what I meant by introducing this thread. And I think that is the book and author to which Dr. Peat directed me many years ago that i could not place- it looks like a photographic memory of the email with him I could not completely recall!

liamdavis

Yes!!!!! Thank you for articulating so eloquently what I meant by introducing this thread. And I think that is the book and author to which Dr. Peat directed me many years ago that i could not place- it looks like a photographic memory of the email with him I could not completely recall!

Glad I could help! I see astrology misrepresented/misunderstood quite often (and for good reason) so I’m glad you brought this up.

If RP did recommend that book, that’s amazing. Quite the synchronicity.

Something to keep in mind is that the human will/spirit can overcome any obstacle, including astrological ones. You can say “I am this way because of X, Y, and Z”, but there’s no reason to let that become a limiting belief.

I find astrology most useful for understanding relationships between people (why I get along with person A but not person B) and weaknesses/strengths that manifest in the body (prone to acne, prone to tooth decay, etc).

michael94

The Zodiac is very real, and we are subject to it's energies whether we wish it or not.

It is like a Magic Grindstone, think of Grotti's Mill. In the story of Grotti's Mill two slave women, Fenja and Menja, are bought and forced to turn the the grindstone of Grotti's Mill. The Magic Grindstone is used to produce enormous Wealth for the King that bought them, but as they are forced to push the Grindstone they realize it was they themselves who created it, before they were enslaved. They then use it conjure an army that annihilates the King and frees them from their bondage.

This story is incredible and a perfect description of the Zodiac. We are forced to live under it's energies, but they can be used, with a non-rational "remembering", as a weapon against the Darkness. Superior Women understand this best because they do not operate as much under the Cerebral Cortex of Rational Thought, which has come to dominate in this Dark Age.

JamesGatz

18E7472E-596B-460E-813E-25223907D2A3.jpeg

8B3B9795-B114-4326-9756-71CE2CC0B5E6.jpeg

598DB506-11E9-45F8-A38F-6BB76F69DEB2.jpeg

6DE0E838-2D34-481F-8C74-61CE4FE3A778.jpeg

2D79AA7C-CDD0-432B-82A2-780B70C0E123.jpeg

2D3228BD-7607-4D54-9227-A491B0B8A25A.jpeg

95C1FF61-6B0B-426E-BC90-1FA3A360DBA0.jpeg

1C726282-9A87-4390-97CC-830CE28C4B02.jpeg

D557A8C9-5EB7-417C-99DC-E0C9A58C1069.jpeg

Warrior

Astrology is the programming language of reality hence why Shakespeare called the world a stage. Most people don't realize the state of play.

Also because its an intuitive art the skill of who is doing the reading and their own innate wisdom is paramount.

Barnum effect. Period.

PM me your date, location and time of birth and lets see what happens. Note the details must be exact to the minute for accuracy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals